DOES ANYONE HAVE EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION

Adam Schiff cannot even say whether they have any definitive evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Will anyone actually come out with evidence?

clapsnews.com/2017/04/03/dem-rep-cannot-definitively-say-evidence-of-trump-russia-collusion/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=KpLGYUsvj5U
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwDYM_Qm5fLWVXgzMVZMLVA0Ync
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, there isn't any. They've been surveilling the guy for over a year. If there was a shred of evidence we'd have heard about it. They ain't got shit. It's all a hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

There is none. If there was evidence of collusion, it would've been revealed months ago.

The most infuriating thing about this non-story is that as soon as this witch hunt is over with, the MSM and the Left will pretend like nothing happened

damn...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SCHIFF))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=KpLGYUsvj5U
Excuse me

no evidence "so far" hahaha

just like there's no evidence of god "so far", maybe we just need to give the MSM 2000 years or so

Just like the DNC Leaks and Podesta e-mails. The fucking head of the DNC had to resign because she was shown to be corrupt and she promptly gets a job with the Clinton campaign! That's the kind of fuckery we're dealing with. It's fucking insane.

Oh yeah then her replacement had to resign too because she gave Hillary debate questions.

>Intelligence annon here
Putin has a tape of Trump having sex with Ivanka in a russian hotel.

You know Americas fucked when the FBI are coming up with conspiracy theories

>Thanks Obama!

They definitely don't have anything. They're definitely not being patient while gathering enough evidence to have a strong enough case later in the future. I know that whenever I find a nice juicy fact that could bring someone down, I always blurt out that fact to anyone and everyone so that I instantly lose whatever leverage that information could have brought me.

It's just smart business!!

They never would have let him take office, you boob.

>Trump is a Russian agent
Fantasy

>The Obama Administration unmasked and leaked surveillance of a political opponent
Reality

The left can't even pick a narrative and stick with it.

Preventing his election would have let the infiltrators go back into hiding. This way, they'll all be out in the open with nowhere to run. You don't have to believe me and I have no evidence that I'm right, but do you think that such powerful agencies are making mindless accusations with no plan in mind?

There is ALWAYS a plan.

Not until the 2018 elections are over.

If those elections work out well they will just impeach trump directly for the next two years, no proof needed

The agencies aren't making the accusations. They've all said there is no evidence. Its the Libs and their media that are making the false accusations.

It started as a distraction.
>Don't look at the content of the e-mails that shows how corrupt we are because it was the Russians hacked us.

It became an excuse for why their campaign was the biggest failure in the history of world politics.

>biggest failure in the history of world politics
Yeah I'm done replying to you retard.

My dad works at Nintendo and he said that trump and putin at one point before the election played splatoon on the same team together.

Drumpf will be impeached before May and his gamer tag banned.

There was more evidence of Hillary being malicious cunt than the current administration colluding with a foreign government.

And by collusion I mean a true conspiracy, not a formal meeting with a national representative. By their current time definition, Trump had also colluded with Mexico. Now how retarded is that?

Not sure if financial disclosures of white house staff are relevant at all.
Someone else can parse through them.
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwDYM_Qm5fLWVXgzMVZMLVA0Ync

And millions more people will start pretending the MSM doesn't exist.

Iranian Collusion

Muslim traitors

This, it's all fear mongering and deliberate disinformation. It's seditious libel and they should be jailed.

CNN has Russia smokescreen

Like beekeepers, this smoke is used to alarm and confuse

There is no fire

There has never been a political candidate with such an advantage who lost. She had everything. More $, the media and academia megaphones, the establishment and Never Trumpers, you name it, she had their support. The fucking sitting President, VP and 1st Lady were actively campaigning for her. And she LOST.

She lost even with six million illegal votes.

Not by power doth man prevail.

This. People that currently work for Trump the president, not Trump the business mogul, may or may not be (or have been in the past) in contact or have some dealings in real estate with some folks based in Russia.

This isn't a problem, and the left knows it. Where it would become a problem is if any of those holdings ran into an issue with foreign governments, in this case Russia, having some sway over Trump and/or his associates. It'll come out, eventually, that Trump and his associates might actually have the upper hand in these dealings, and very much the opposite of what it feared will be the case; shutting down the narrative indefinitely. Hell, it may even come about that those business contacts relayed some information to Trump the candidate about things like, oh I dunno, Uranium and the Clinton Foundation.

The dems are doing the "Tell and big lie, and tell it often" and it's backfiring so hard right now their collective heads are spinning. The people aren't buying it, for the first time in recent US history, and it's glorious to watch it all unfold.

Staying with the gameplan

It is glorious. There's only so much gas in the propaganda engine, and they keep burning it up.

They need to fill it up with at least superficially unbiased, fact-based reportage for the commoners to believe it again but they can't! Most of the media's writers were unpaid internet a few years ago and now they work for peanuts. There isn't an intelligent person left in the media except a few stalwarts.

Where there's smoke there's fire and I'm already wearing an oxygen mask,caspere knew this

SPICER IS LIVE!

there is no evidence.

this whole sad joke of a witch hunt against trump for 'russian collaboration' by unexplained means for an unexplained purpose is just an object lesson in exactly how much power the media has to shape peoples reality. scary really.

what bothers me the most is why the FUCK would russia choose fucking TRUMP as their horse in the race, out of all the standard, nondescript, nonboat-tipping candidates they had.

so much of it is completely preposterous and yet completely and uncritically accepted.

>completely and uncritically accepted
It's not though, that's why they have to shill it 24/7. Normies aren't buying it.

Also anybody informed on the matter knows about Hillary's Russian uranium deal.

No it's all a witch hunt meant to keep congress tied up in nonsense instead of passing tax reform and health reform

People use this quote to vilify the Nazis but he was using it to explain the tactics of the opposition.

Sure they weren't guiltless but it's taken out of context.

>Adam schiff

C O C K S U C K E R

Also muh Russia is already dying down, you can feel it. These faggots are gonna try and sweep it under the rug like it never happened

Media not asking about Rice. Comical.

maybe i'm just being gloomy. i live with my grandparents, and they have 2 tv's going 24/7 on CNN and MSNBC respectively, they believe every single word of it. they give me shit now and then and make jokes about russian hackers... get's on my nerves.

The only people who still listen to the media are the elderly and niggers/beaners. Don't get made at your grandparents, they're just old and don't understand the state of the world today.

Huma is so cute.

>Also muh Russia is already dying down, you can feel it.
Their deflation is visible on their faces. It's awesome.

Spicer brought it up repeatedly though, haha!

pin their lines

insert a pin into the cable, almost impossible to find and it will kill the signal

>They've all said there is no evidence.

lolno Nunes the Trump Campaign Employee said that. He has 0 credibility.

Reminder that:

The CIA, NSA and FBI couldn't find any evidence of collusion with Russia up until the election

The DNI head of all of those groups couldn't find any evidence of collusion with Russia up until the inauguration

The feloniously leaked and unmasked Flynn call shows no signs of collusion or wrongdoing

The Democrats and media have still pushed this destabilizing non-story, as they are domestic terrorists and communists who hate the US, and the only way to deal with that is to kill them.

>shilling this hard
it's over

>James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year.

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

This guy is a liar, but he sure as shit isn't going to lie to help Trump.

>communists who hate the US

I'll never get over the irony that it's Conservatives being the ones committing treason by conspiring with the Russians

indeed, Hitler was specifically talking about the jews, and Goebbels later the English

[citation needed]

> in b4 muh 217 intelligence agencies spanning 57 states

Daily reminder Schiff has dual Israeli-American citizenship. This is the problem with all Jews in important positions. It is too tempting to favor your blood over a nominal citizenship and thus many will feign loyalty to the US while their actions are for the benefit of Israel. Fuck traitors.

No more blacks in position of power - they have no respect for the law nor do they really love America. I wish Lincoln had followed through and deported all of them to Haiti or Liberia like he wanted to.

>cannot even say
He said he CANNOT SAY. Not that he doesn't have any. Just that they're not quite ready to make arrests yet.

They don't have anything. They are just trying to keep this charade going for as long as they can so that CNN, MSNBC, NYT, and WaPo can keep airing and writing stories about how Drumpf is finished for the thousandth time.

is this guy related to Jacob Schiff, the NY banker that financed the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 Russia that murdered 60 million + white Christian folks by giving the $20 million in gold to Lev Bronstein (real name of Leon Trotsky)? is this guy ANOTHER Khazar Talmud FALSE self-appointed "god"? is he related to the Schiff that married Al Gores' daughter?

They wouldn't be leaking bullshit if they had anything.