He isn't Christian communist yet

>he isn't Christian communist yet

Now I've seen everything
Do two cucked ideologies make it uncucked? Or is it just double the cuck

>Finn

KYS communists looted and destroyed the Church for decades

christian communist is a contradiction in itself

how do people even justify this in a serious way. Communism is everything christianity doesnt stand for and practically mandates atheism anyway and atheism is one of the pillars on which it stands

baffles me

>Christian communist
That'll work out well

>current year
>he isn't a Muslim Libertarian yet

You're doubly cucked and the kikes must love you twice as much. You're not just a good goy. You're a doubleplusgood goy.

It's a lot closer to what Jesus would have wanted than capitalism where the poor get screwed and everyone is focused on material possessions

DEUS VULT

contradiction in terms

treading is fun

Your freedom ends here

you wish

No problem. Freedom was built by men, not by birds.

Communists will always turn on the Christians eventually

Morality and religion have no place in a society based on marxism, where the highest "morals" are diversity and tolerance

ebing bost :DDD

>christian
>communist
Pick one.

Actually, Christianity is naturally communistic.

no it isn't

Have you ever read the bible and examined what kind of lifestyle Christians are supposed to lead? They are supposed to live in universalist ecclesiastical communes where you're supposed to be hyper-altruistic to everyone, even those not in your commune. It is very close to the society communists want to have.

Zizek pls go. And so on and so on.

WRONG
THOU SHALL NOT STEAL
THOU SHALL NOT COVET YOUR NEIGHBORS WIFE OR HIS POSSESSIONS

But why would God give Commandments regarding others' property? (Thou shall not steal; Thou shall not cover your neighbor's possessions) if God didn't intend for us to own private property?

Isnt religion illegal in a communist state?

>marx
>diversity and tolerance
Pick 1
If you weren't interested in revolution you were a subhuman or the bourgeoisie (meaning the same). Marx was busy during his life trying to get the people who were too fascinated with free love and breaking morals more than capitalism to stop fucking around like monkeys and do some actual revolutionary action, and no, Marx didn't think fighting racism or sexism was more important than fighting capitalism. Once you get rid of capitalism you will get rid of the oppressive institutions (church, family, etc.) because they will die out once their economic basis (capitalism) was eliminated, not the other way around like these SJWs think. Again, those fucks would have to read real Marxist literature instead of shitty tumblr blogs. Right now from a marxist standpoint all these liberals and extreme leftist aren't doing jack shit really, just perpetuation the illusion of resistance while the real economic relations still remain in effect and influence other institutions of society.

The first Christian societies were communist ones, Christians wanted to get away from others and live their lives together following gods law. But power hungry fucks wouldn't have it, so we got a church to go hand in hand with the rulers like the pagan churches before that.

You seem to forget that Marxists differentiated personal and private property, the former is yours and commies shouldn't touch it, the latter is used for capitalistic purposes and exploitation so it had to go.

no such thing property is property

THOU SHALL NOT STEAL

This and this. If communism is so christian then why they attacked churches?

Christianity: though shall not steal (from anyone and any property)
Communism: though shall not take away personal property, while private property that is used for exploitation is to be abolished and collectivized. In non-marxist terminology it is considered theft, in marxist terminology it is considered right to abolish PRIVATE (differentiate it from personal) property that is used to exploit other people.
Even before marxism you had the differentiation between private and personal property, it is capitalism that clumped the two together. If you have property and use it any way on the market (for trading or using it to produce goods or services) it's private, if you don't it's personal. The problem is that every type of property became tradable and/or convertible to currency so all property became private.

exactly so all property is private

and marxism is nothing new. its called slavery

???-1946 Oh I plant alone in my 50 square meters garden it's so good it's mine.
1947-1989 Omg I lost half of my land becouse apparently I exploited someone. Now a lazy-ass hobo has half my garden and even then it is not me or his property! It's the state's .
Romania's communist story in a nutshell.

bump

Make the difference between ideology and retarded practices. And that ain't no true scotsman fallacy, we were discussing christian and marxist ideology not application, because if we were you'd have to explain how the churches shat on every god's commandment.

All property because private after capitalism, in feudalism you had property that wasn't used to make money and increase in value (that notion is capitalistic). Also ancient greece where you had property that wasn't used for making money/survival but for other reasons and actually trying to profit from them was punishable by death (Athen's olive trees that were only kept and picked for the purposes of religious rituals).
If you want to better understand how property can be personal (or belong to a group) but not be private read about the concept of embeddedness.

You don't even have to read much marxists literature (the manifest and marx' early works are enough, around 200 pages or less) to see that marxist values are almost identical to christian values, except christians believed in paradise after this life, and communist believed you could achieve that on earth. Both kinda became inversions and simulations of themselves so that's similar too.

>not a left wing Christian anarchist
Pfft

I think it's two cucks, taking turns cucking each other.

>Muslim
>Libertarian

Get raked son.

In Jesus time there clearly was employees and employers, in fact there was even slavery. If Jesus wanted to end that type of relationship he could have, but he didn't, and he never even mentioned anything close to what Marx had in mind.