Is furthering my education worth it Sup Forums

Is furthering my education worth it Sup Forums

Sure, user. But YOU must make it work. The University owns a rubber stamp that you get upon successful completion of their various processes. There's some bullshit to be sure, but that is true in life in general.

Be aggressive. Make your own luck.

See you on the other side and Godspeed, user!

Thinking the same tbqh

At least get your general education done. You'll have an easier time getting hired and will be payed more.

fuck UF

If you have a clear goal in mind of what you want to do. I'm going to school because I want to be a doctor, and school is kind of necessary for that career.

Good goy! Go into debt that you will no guarantee of a job while the debt is not dischargable in bankruptcy.

If you get a science degree, it is. Poly sci and psychology do not count.

If you do stem and are good at it, yeah.

fellow gator reporting in. It's a great school, go for it

butthurt seminole spotted

>you got rejected didn't you

cont
>5 years of study for uni engineer degree
>Additional benefits
>30% off from the debt thanks to state
>96% employment
>median wage is 3,7k euros as a grad

How is it in America?

Not at the shitty institution

Go Big Orange or Go Home

you made this thread yesterday. Education is only worth it because it gives you validity in the business world. truth be told people dont respect you no matter how hard you work if you dont have this piece of paper. its just another way to increase the barriers of entry and solidify even more power into a small number of individuals. Study something that will get you a job then move on quickly. college is designed to extract money from you but disguised as a right of passage. college is an essential time to better yourself and create goo d habits

It's kind of necessary right now, assuming you have Florida prepaid with some other scholarships you can get through a state school for almost free. At a certain price though I would just recommend GI bill though.

This. Fuck Florida and fuck alligator people.

Floridians are the most powerful race in the world

Bull btw, but pretty nice compared to America.
Just graduated engineer makes 2650€ and unemployment rate is 18%.
Rest are true.

I think thats AMK Engineer, not University engineer

Oh...
My mistake then.
Sorry.