>Brits threatening war with Spain over a rock
>Brexit and other exits threatening the EU
>Turkey building tension with Netherlands and Europe
>War in Syria
>Dindus flooding Europe
>Terrorists attacks everywhere
>Merkel mad at America and Brexit
>North Korea testing nukes in Japanese sea

War here is only a few years away I think.

Against who? There are no clear allies in thys shyt

all the signs point to another great war, desu i kind of want it. too many faggots that need to be purged. peace time breeds pussies

Yup. It's heading that way.

lets hope so

Good, we need a war.

>Nigger

>white european cities are falling and getting worse (thanks jews)
>enviroment is going to shit but the two parties both dont really care about the truth and are stuck in an eternal battle which still causes the enviroment to go to shit and die
>1 billion fucking niggers living on foreign and and with no capacity to make or hold a civilication
>jew profiting from everything, smart enough to see economic trends, not smart enough to see what he does

This world is more or less fucked. I dont even know of the co2 levels are a legit thing or if someone is shilling or jewing someone there.

Fuck these people, fuck these nations and fuck these corporations.

t. obsolete farm equipment

Research: Albert Pikes WW3. Easy to find, quick to read up on, clear to see that it´s being setup perfectly.

>gr8 b8

Fckn kek

>Brits threatening war with Spain over a rock
Explain to me how these countries with no real militaries are going to stage a war.

EU doesn't have a military and no one would be willing to die for it.

Turkey might be a problem because it missed its most recent military coup patch and the OS might be broke.

>Syria
no one cares

>dindus flooding Europe
It isn't war if you ignore it, e.g. Rwanda.

>Merkel mad
Good thing she won't have a job soon

>North Korea
The only country more worried about them than us burgers is China.

Worst case scenario, Putin adds additional clay and Japan collects a third dragonball.

War time is even worse, no internet, no memes, no food. hopefully we'll die quickly if it comes

It will begin when the europeans cant or wont continue paying into the welfare system.

Once cut off, the mostly fighting age arab men will chip out, meaning about 65% of the refugees.

Violence will escalate and perhaps culminate in a war of Islam vs the World. We can only hope the jews get caught i the crossfire and wiped out as well, i doubt we have the mental clarity to focus them directly

If WW3 ever happens, you guys need to wear your based Prussian uniforms into combat.

The Strauss Howe theory states that once every 80 or so years there is a great catastrophe that marks a major turning point for America
The past events were WW2, Civil War and the American Revolution.
At this pace were likely headed into another shitstorm at those levels sometime in the 2020s.

Its all a natural cycle

i got the dragonball referencee bute whats the clay

We got a lot of time

rekt

I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. I'm not getting nuked

Thats fake you didn't even bother to do 5 mins of research on it

you forgot
>Russia fucking Ukraine in the arse

You guys got me so fucking worried all the damn time, every time I hear a low flying plane PR see a military aircraft, I think its happening. I need to get off this fucking board.

The real question is, who will be next?
They moved from Georgia to Ukraine so what will the next step be?

Big wars tend to happen every 75-80 years or roughly once a century with a few notable exceptions

It's about time for another big one. Everyone with real memory of the last one is dead so there is nobody trying to prevent the horror.

They only officially have Crimea right? Eastern Ukraine is pro Russian, but still Ukraine. I'm assuming the next move is eastern Ukraine.

You would be amazed at how quick that can change and sides can be created look at ww1

Serbians kill a duke and 1 month later a bunch of fuckig Indians are being shipped to France to fight Germans

France and the UK were already on the same overall side though, so there's that.

Estonia m8

And Gotland

Sweden is spending millions rebuilding old Cold War bunkers on Gotland becuase the military is virtually certain of Russian occupation within a couple years

someone posted coodinates to so many trenches and defenses on google maps. you can see on the russian side, they are ready for an invasion. many military bases, airports, trenches, personell vehicles, military bases, all ready to go. on the ukrainian side there are trenches, like 2 airports, they are so fucked dude.

>I'm going to war in Europe
Kind of insane. We see WWII veterans as kind of legendary here, I don't know about how they're seen in Europe though.

If I survive, will whippersnappers in the 2080s look at me with awe?

>america was this divided anyway, trump just pulled off the covers

>Theresa May laughed off questions about war

>the EU is an authoritarian, unelected, unaccountable body, it deserves to die

>remove kebab

>nothing new there

>germany has tried to destroy europe again, surprise surprise

>that's a legit problem that needs adressing, unfortunately

>adolf merkel can fuck off

>north Korea can't do shit

No, no WWIII for you

sooo many jets, helis, bombers, saw a radar plane too

>muh division
False nostalgia. We are at each others throats when we don't have a strong enough rally arround the flag effect (e.g. immediate aftermath of 9/11)
>Brit bantz with Spain over a militaty base tourist town
Same as always
>EU collapsing
An inevitability and objectively good thing, that SuperFederalist Quasi State pretending to be a Trade Union was a mistake.
>Turkey
An actual recent development and a possible happening. First unalarmist thing here, that nation could legitimately go full Iran and we would then need a US and Russia aliance to ensure relative peace.
>Some kebabs being kebabs in a crumbling "benevolent" dictatorship in the middle east
Same as always.
>Yurop
Also legit but not a source of actual war.
>Terrorism
Roughly the same
>Merkel being Merkel
>North Korea going lol im not toching u yet with missiles again like they always fucking do.

Just keep an eye on Turkey and US/Russian relations.

Isn't sweden EU and NATO? Russia wouldn't risk that would they?

>estonia
What for?
I can see the importance of parts of Ukraine to build pipelines and make Europe even more dependent on russian gas, but Estonia? It's not on a good route towards anything, it doesn't have much natural ressources and all its wealth currently exists because of the money the EU pours into it.

the next war will put the first 2 to shame

War? If that's what you call ritualized sacrifice of millions of goyim, then sure.

You've already lived through some crazy shit user

>9/11
>Iraq
>Katrina
>Arab spring
>Syria
>Great Depression 2
>rise of nationalism

Syria is like Spain, Iraq/af-pack is like the Japanese invasion of China, Russia in Georgia and Ukraine is like Austria and checkoslovakia

The writing is on the wall and we are living in great times

It's amazing to me that people don't see how close war really is

Merkel is not mad at America and UK. She has way less emotions than you think. She is just rationally calculating her next steps. Merkel doesnt have an ego. She is a machine.

Sweden is EU but is not NATO

Within next 2 years something BIG will occur. It has to. There are too many potential flashpoints and society as a whole is becoming ever increasingly polarised and extreme factions are emerging like Antifa and SJW weirdo scum. Whether such a flashpoint would lead to full blown WW3 nuke holocaust is another matter, but it looks increasingly likely by the day

Bring it on. Humanity needs flushing asap.

Trump is destabilizing the entire Western world.

Lel, actually he isn't even capable of that even while trying.

The most likely thing is Russia has now destabilized the west and is going to take advantage of it. Putin has outplayed everyone.

It won't mean ww3, just general instability which will allow Russians to achieve their strategic goals easily. A divided Europe and USA will not be able to do anything.

Will my country be okay?

People are just in denial. They want to think globalism and the internet ended war, so they close their eyes to the signs.

This is gonna be hell, huh?

>WHITE
no probably not. The Jews will get you too.

Estonian ports/Baltic access

No.
Some idiot will want to grab the Falklands again and you will lose to the eternal anglo again.

Russia (and china) have the geopolitical necessity to counter NATO/eu or end it as a rival this is just a fact of nature it's not that hey have any reason other than natural human power politics just as the west is constantly trying to siphon influence and power away from Russia and China

It's the way of the world. If I was putin or China I would see the west as a teetering giant, a frightend edifice with a rotten and creeking core

I wouldn't be surprised to see NATO collapse as an alliance at a real test of the mutual defense act, I mean for fuck sake you have U.K. And Spain and Germany at odds, you have turkey at odds with everyone and the Americans oppenly sending NATO invoices

The whole network seems like it's ready to fall apart.

If I was a strategist for Russia or China I would be doing everything I could to hasten the collapse

Is it bad that i sort of anticipate it?

9/11 already happened dude

>Brexit and other exits threatening the EU
What other exits?

>>France
What for?I can see the importance of parts of Ukraine to build pipelines and make Europe even more dependent on russian gas, but France? It's not on a good route towards anything, it doesn't have much natural ressources and all its wealth currently exists because of the money the EU pours into it.

Also willing to bet Estonia has a more competent military than you, surrender monkey

>ur so weak amerikkka
>putin played u

a gun behind every blade of grass, traitor

Hopefully, this life is boring. We need a final happening.

I would be more worried about what China is doing in the south china sea than any of that other shit.

From a certain perspective it looks like they're preparing to invade japan.

When you put it like that I'm sure some big happening will come soon.

Greece, Italy, France

Even though geert lost he still gained many seats in the netherlands

The eu is facing a secession crisis like the civil war in the USA

If people can leave the union it's only a matter of time until the union ceases to exsist which is why lincoln forced the south back in.

The eu needs to decide if it's willing to fight to preserve itself or allow the project to dismantle

Probably a couple hundred million people will be extinguished from the earth so yes

>millions of whites killing each other again
pls no

Do you actually think italy will leave? I wanna see rome and the sistine chapel so much. Also cleaning up paris would be GREAT!

Great Romania when?

You are a special kind of stupid if you think part of those interests include seizing land in North America.

Are you calling me a traitor for pointing out that the orange retard has already surrendered more influence to Putin than Obama did in 8 years?

Lul.

Did you read Strauss and Howe?

Things happen in ~20 year incriminate

9/11 was the beginning, something else will be the end

We are heading for a final resolution of some kind that will define the next decades

>Russians
>Chinese
>white

WW3 will be Islam and SJW (for some retarded reason they're allies) VS the FREE WORLD.

Civil War in US (not full blown "war between the states" but wide spread ethnic violence) will probably start ramping up next year. War with Mexico will soon follow. China will attempt to capitalize on the US being distracted, leading to a brief US/China naval war.

In Europe the EU will disintegrate, and the continent will become polarized between countries expelling Muslim and countries tolerating them. Terrorism by Muslims sheltered in tolerant countries will lead to war. Germany and Sweden (so tolerant) will get the shit kicked out of them by their neighbors.

The Balkans will experience wide spread anti-Muslim violence. Turkey will attempt to intervene and promptly get smacked down by Russia and Greece, with the tacit approval of the Trump administration.

Nah but I like you enthusiasm.

HOLY WAR ALERT

I was thinking Germany/Sweden/France/Spain fighting to the death to keep their bulls

No within 10 years you will be flooded with brazilians and venezuelans. On the plus side their whiter genes might do your country some good in the long run. Also major portions of your coast are reclassified as being part of the falklands and the UK annexes it. Dont ask me how i know this, ive already been hit with a lethal amount of radiation since i started typing this post. Godspeed you argentine niggers

No i'll check it out. Heres to hoping its the extermination of 1.6 billion mudslimes (+6 million)

My fellow chilean you seem o have forgotten our the internal issues we have in south america.

>Fearmongering it's being extremely effective.

Don't misrepresent us, you russophobe!
It was vagina

>influence to putin

You're fragile, so I can't pull out any real arguments lest you retreat. Suffice to say that playing ball with Russia isn't unique to Trump, they had backup plans and deals in case of a DNC total takeover, as well.

And you are a traitor, you give no shits about your people and are obsessed with posturing over micro victories. Childish.

Translation: "I have no arguments.".

Thanks for playing though.

Trump could use some micro-victories, because he has exactly zero real ones kek.

Wrong. Im glad we didnt go to war in syria but that dumb nigger shouldnt have made a redline if he didnt have the balls or ability to do something about it. That single action has led to Russias belligerence (i think thats a fair word) today. Also never forget when obama downplayed romneys claims about russia being a threat in 2012 and now these dumb assholes are going full McCarthyism but this time theres no basis!

We're in WW3. Muslim horde invading Europe. Mexican Horde invading US. Niggers making war in every major city. Marxist terrorism against the right.

WW3 has already begun. Whites are all just too comfy and submissive to chimpout yet and with lines in the sand blurred by global communication it's very hard to rally a chimpout since whites are reasonable creatures.

>born just in time to shitpost on the internet during a world war

So, I'm right. You either didn't read my post, or have a mental disorder.

>Trump could use some micro-victories, because he has exactly zero real ones kek.

This is all in the plan.
Divide is the word you are looking for.
giant groups of people who live by the same ideals and principles are the biggest fear of the powers that be.
They want to split is up in to tiny factions, many tiny groups who all are miserable, but to weak to do something.
And when you finaly are finished with splitting up all these groups you can start your NWO...

Oh and obama made the middle east even worse. Stupid spooks tried to do a bloodless coup via social media but made the classic mistake of believing Muslims are capable of or even want democracy. Look at syria, we fucked up there as badly as Iraq. Fund and train moderate rebels....boom a well funded and trained ISIS appears! Pure coincidence!

All Russia has to do is get an EMP detonated above Colorado, and they will knock down ALL ELECTRONICALLY DEVICES FOR GOOD, sending us into what is basically a pre industrial state. The US military that isn't sitting in military bases across the globe would be destroyed. The people would loose all faith in their government, and in a Russian invasion, would probably see the Russians as liberators.

You're an idiot. I am directly refuting your primary claim that trump ceded more influence to Russia than Obama.

WWIII Will never happen.

Legionary Romania is best Romania.

Lel, disregard the middle East is republicans pet nation building project.

Obama attempting to correct CIA and republican past fuck-ups =/= him messing it up more. Learn the difference and try again idiot. It's a miracle we didn't go to war in Syria.

they actually want about 5 billion (yes billion) people to die off before they really start their plans.

So the idea of a true World War (the first real one) is not a stretch of the imagination. Because once first world countries can no longer afford to stabilize africa, india etc with aid/threat of military intervention. They will also have widespread wars.

If there is one certainty throughout time it is war.

Only a fool would not see this

You failed to even address it.

Syria has been nothing but a waste of time and resources for all parties. A net loss for all actors. Not going into Syria was the best play Obama could have made. It is their mess now and we don't own it for once.

>correct fuck ups in iraq and afghanistan by fucking those countries up even more + fucking up Tunisia, libya, egypt and syria

Only affirmative action: the president and paid shills could believe the retarded shit you just posted

i dont care because i believe that my geographical location will stay out of all the happenings

Only slightly serious quick question based on OP's image...

Do you think the Flying Spaghetti Monster meme is some sort of manifestation of our collective unconscious thought or memory or knowledge of what looks like OP's image?

Or is that what the meme is based on? I don't know the history of it.