These glorious bastards just appeared at my local MickyD's. I wonder if they make $15 an hour

These glorious bastards just appeared at my local MickyD's. I wonder if they make $15 an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-AWuJy2It4
youtu.be/MEfNsyBL6LI
discord.gg/zaWb7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well at the very least they probably won't fuck up your order.

if only the replaced the fuckhead cooking the burger too

why the fuck would you put that poison in your body to begin with?

Had 'em in Sweden for years. Now kill yourself, kike

That'll take more time but we'll get there soon.

Can you play Minecraft on them while you wait?

I bet they get your order correct.

based flippy

Cheap, edible, tastes nominal. Satisfies basic sodium carb sugar cravings.

>Can you play minecraft on them while you wait?

They only do that in Palestine

Ironically people feel less judged when ordering from a machine and order more food, resulting in the cashier being replaced by a frycook instead of a robot. More sales and more money though!

Good, now I can get my food without having to deal with some fucking nigger

Raktajino, please.

flippy flippn' those flipping niggers out of their flipping business.

>why the fuck would you put that poison in your body to begin with?

>He doesn't know israeli mcdonalds only use the best version cane sugar version of Coca Cola and other ingredients

Delusional wagecucks think you have to WORK for money!

UNIVERSAL INCOME IS COMING GUYS

Any day now!

>No more Shaniqua or Juan to fuck up my very simple order
I'm not even mad. The only issue is that now lines may take a bit longer because nobody is going to be able to enter their order as quickly as someone whose job it is to stand by a cash register for 8 hours a day.
Then again, I could just eat real food and not even give a shit about what McShit's does to their food.

What will be the fate of low-IQ people when automation takes over all the manual labour and service industry jobs? We can't expect people to re-train as technicians or programmers if they simply lack the intellect to do so.

Good job heeb. Now you've caught up with the rest of the modern world, glad you could make it.

the canadians in the back will still probably fuck up the order knowing how incompetent fast food employees

I tried to use on here and did not understand how to add anything then one meal so i gave up and ordered from a qt 10/10 Russian instead.

They make for the CEO.

We had them for a couple of years now.
Israel confirmed for 3rd world

You should get managers codes for discount.

How are you so weak that fast food is harmful? How have you lived this long?

If they're cute teen girls, use them as prostitutes or bloodsports targets. I'd pay high to hunt girls.

These will be great. No more lines or problems. Use the pictures to pick your meal, pay, and get a receipt with a number. Cooks cooking and maybe ONE (1) floor associate to help people. Things will become much more efficient. Ever heard of sheetz or wawa? Fast food/gas station that have been automated for 30 years. and in PA to boot. The rest of the world needs to catch up.

>inb4 someones gonna have to fix them

robot engineers and mechanics already exist. Cashiers arent going to magically become coders and mechanics, and thats a GOOD thing

Lines are shorter with machines, anyone below the age of 30 is very comfortable using a touch screen to do simple tasks (like selecting items from a menu) and they still keep people at the counter anyway for cash payments and making sure stuff runs smoothly. Also they take less space than a counter so two people can make an order for each one at the counter.

Automation also means cheaper stuff which is what the UBI people always forget, with mass automation one person's income will be sufficient to sustain a family maybe even two families (yours and your parents, relatives) so there won't be any need to retrain those people. Also automation won't happen overnight, the last two big technological and economic revolutions happened each over the span of a century. Even automation isn't new, it's been happening since the 60's or so so society will have plenty of time to adjust to the new realities of the market unless government keeps trying to "fix" things and screws up incentives and the free market.

mcdonalds is introducing fresh organic beef quarter pounders starting next month

>tfw no burgerflipper robo waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=L-AWuJy2It4
its so easy a retard child could do it

They started rolling these out here at the end of last year. I'm undecided yet whether, or not they are a communist ploy.

On its way
youtu.be/MEfNsyBL6LI

>b-but muh 15$

The burger still requires assembly though but that would be solved in time

I saw those at a McDonald's in leafland when I went to see Niagra Falls. I just want to know when they will be in the USA. I am sick and tired of getting my orders wrong.

THE FUTURE

This isn't because of third world, this is because in Israel a 150g burger costs 12 dollars whilst he minimum wages is 5 dollars. A McDonald's staffed by four employees would have to sell three burgers an hour to recuperate labor costs and actually make a profit in addition. It isn't worth the money to install them.

It's basically just got too much salt, it's not fucking "poison" you silly little shit.

Jamal will still be whacking off in the mayo dispenser.

mcstank lowers land values of all adjacent real estate for a reason

I don't know, I make just under $15/hr.

Kek, that order was savage. No regrets watching this

One day there will be automated human waste disposal systems that deliver the human waste to a central sanitizing plant. It will be the next human epoch named "No More Shitting In The Streets Like Filthy Animals Era".

>Palestine
What's that?

>Ironically people feel less judged when ordering from a machine and order more food

>Americans obesity hasn't even shown its true power level

Wallmart man, how is yor day going?

>Automation also means cheaper stuff which is what the UBI people always forget, with mass automation one person's income will be sufficient to sustain a family maybe even two families (yours and your parents, relatives) so there won't be any need to retrain those people.

>making families cohesive units living off a single shared income again

This is why a UBI will happen. ((They)) won't stand for this, ((they've)) put way too much work into dismantling the family to let economics bring it back.

With machines though you can basically have three registers open instead of one teenager who would rather be literally anywhere else

India would sue for hate crime, company would go bankrupt. Not gonna happen.

Not bulking with tasty mcdoubles.
Not going to make it.

join discord server for kekistan
discord.gg/zaWb7

you will be vetted

Never understood this. Why are people accepting this so happily? You do know that the population is increasing right? How is having less, a LOT less, jobs better? How do people not see an obvious problem like that?
I will just ignore the usual
>''bluah bluah study robotics hduzsf''
Becuase there is no saving these people. I just want to understand your reasoning behind this. Do you want the Low-income people to be unemployed so badly? Why? So that you have to pay more taxes?

It's going alright. Just ending my day and laying down while enjoying some Italian ice and Sega Genesis music.

I want them to be employed doing something else.

It's not health food but neither is it poison

if you don't have it within you to do more than simple menial jobs, then it''s your fault if automation destroys your finances. You can join the military at any time if you are fit and not retarded. if you have no job because you lost it to a burger flipping machine its your fault.

Palm beach gardens has them. McD off i95 on Northlake. They are awesome.

Riddle me this. How did people survive the industrial revolution? Did jobs disappear altogether?

this. those a basically empty calories, not really killing you but not helping you live either.

>jew paying a robot money to work
0/10

They are Low-income/minimum-wage for a reason, not by choice.
This is why capitalism works. Because we are more than 7 billion people. As much as i hate, say, e-sports, it's good and needed because it feeds hundreds of thousands of Losers that couldn't do anything else in life, literally. If we want a society of 7+ billion to survive, useless jobs like a e-sports commentator are needed. because at the end, he pays taxes too.

wat happen to ket?

>only wanting $15

top lel

Sutray-cato

No they didn't. Anyway ordering Mcdonalds to your house while high is the true master race

Go to any decent international airport for the same experience

You guys think this is good?

Trying to keep us on the left unemployed? All you're doing is provoking the bull... soon you rich white privileged will get the HORN

>automation creates unemployment
When will this meme die?

>a few get fired
>costs of pretty much everything drop 90%
>people can afford more shit
>someone else has to provide such shit
>new industries appear
>people are hired in these other industries
>everyone's standards of living increase

It's not that hard to understand and it's been a fact ever since the luddites in the 18th century started to chimp out because of machines taking their jobs.

By the way, the luddites were not "poor proletariat" but rather skilled artisans that earned five times more than the average people.

That's only in the Swedish McDonald's

It really isn't. It's not gourmet food by any stretch, but the meme of it being plastic and cardboard and rat meat is nonsense. Don't be a disgusting fatbody and you too can enjoy the occasional Bic Mac with impunity.

Living conditions initially dramatically declined for the majority of the population, England was a shithole for most of the population in the 1810s-1850s... it took a while for things to get better
But it's a fallacy to think just because it got better before it will again, the steam engine might have been different from modern automation

why do third worlders(india had it when i went) have mcdonalds delivery and we dont reeeeeeeee

this is such a waste of space and equipment

you should be able to do that using your phone, with your ready, saved favourite order

>>costs of pretty much everything drop 90%
kek if you believe this my Lad.

>contributing to pension plan
Our elders for major league fucked over by the banks for doing that. When I graduate I'm just putting some money in a long-term investment fund myself with much higher securities. Fuck those pension kikes.

>These glorious bastards just appeared at my local MickyD's.
We had them around here for 2 years or so. You still need to fucking interact with a human - they hand you your (((food))) after a human prepared it.

I hope they phase out humans at McD soon, I hate to interact with Slavs and Afghans.

Are you unironically defending the quality of mcdonald's food? Wew lad...

>3rd world
lel
Wait, do you seriously not have it? I thought that we got something that the whole west had for 30 years again.

I love shit like this. I can take all the time I need to pick the trash I'm going to put into my body and nobody stares at me while I do it expecting me to order already.

OY VEY PAY INTO THE PENSIONS OR WE'LL HAVE TO OPEN THE BORDERS FOR THOSE WHO WILL STUPID GOY

I love when people are able to bypass these fuckers and get free shit

There is nothing more satisfying than outsmarting the McDonalds Jew

>Palestine

what is Palestine? i hope you know the romans have fallen already

Taco Bell has an app that allows you to place mobile orders.

Most fast food places here don't have dedicated cashiers anyway, other than for the drive through. It's usually four people working the whole operation. One person on the grill, one for assembly, one drive-thru cashier, and one for accessory items like toasting buns and making coffee.

The workers should be making more money, but it'll never happen as long as we have 20 million hispanics here depressing the low-skill labor market.

>what is moderation
A little junk food is ok now and then. Just don't be a lazy burger and get it everyday. Or have fun eating and only doing things to keep your body pure and die of an unrelated disease ironically

>These glorious bastards just appeared at my local MickyD's. I wonder if they make $15 an hour.
It's in western Europe since 2010.

Nobody gives a fuck.

You're correct, but you have to understand that McDonald's demographics are all over the place(though by their advertising you'd swear they only make money off of poor African Americans) and as such it's possible there are customers of their who don't have one.
You then also have to have a proprietary app that needs to be very functional and work at all times.
It's a solid idea, but right now to execute it as the ONLY option would be a bad idea.

With time they do. Check how much costed a translatlantic telephone call fifty years ago (several hundred dollars) and how much it costs today. The price has plunged by 99%. This happens in all industries all the time.

Forgot to mention: a good example is that machine that recently media was talking about that could make an entire 4 room house in 24 hours and for the cost of one thousand dollars.

When people can afford a house for $1,000 they will probably not give a shit about the workers that are no longer necessary.

Being against automation is ridiculous. It's like telling the miners to use pickaxes instead of modern mining machinery or to ban railroads so all the products have to be transported by railroads. You could do that, and it would generate a fuckton of unnecessary and less efficient jobs, but costs of everything would skyrocket and lots of people most probably wouldn't even be able to afford food.

Anti-automation is pretty much synonymous with pro-poverty.

This. The only problem with is it the methods of preparation (cooking a burger on an electric griddle, for instance). When I lived in America I had a neighbor who worked at a McDonald's distribution center, every once in a while a few packs of of burgers would "fall" off a truck and magically find there way onto his grill, and they tasted just as good as any medium-level supermarket burger, not gourmet hipster shit but still pretty decent.

The industrial revolution mechanized laborious processes, but it didn't eradicate labor entirely because steam engines cannot do everything a human can. There is no such limitation on sufficiently advanced AI and robotics.

I know the typical neoclassical economic argument for this, but it was formulated before computers were a thing, on the example of industrialization. Robotic automation is qualitatively different from anything that has happened before, because there is literally no reason why machines cannot completely (or near as makes no difference) replace all human labor and creativity.

I wish people would think before spouting the meme of
>muh robots need human designers and maintenance staff

I could imagine each of those machines costing $30k. If they "made" $15/hour, they would pay for themselves in a little over single business quarter.

Are the store owners Jewish?

My local M has them for a year now.

>so all the products have to be transported by railroads
I meant TRUCKS.

Simple
It roots out the weak and stupid who can't achieve a better job

and in 1809 it was heaven?

Automation is a bigger danger to unskilled jobs than immigrants but immigrants are a more immediate threat

MickyD

Michael Douglas?

Are you sure about that?
The salute is still popular ;)

> No more lines or problems
If only.
Little children that just want to push every fucking button and use every protrusion as a handhold
Old people who can't see the letters and numbers on the screen (because of contrast, light reflections, etc)
People who can't follow basic instructions
People who spend 10 minutes flipping through the menu before they order the exact same thing they always do
Niggers aksin why it don't take da E-BEE-TEE

The system is pretty good, but the customer will still fuck it up.