Take DNA test

>Take DNA test
>Find out I'm 13% Jewish

What's the fastest and most painless way to kill yourself?

What is wrong with you?
Just don't behave like a Jew and you're not a Jew

Judaism is a religion. not a race.

>Just don't behave like a Jew and you're not a Jew

Nigger, it's still in MY BLOOD. This whole fucking time I never knew.

And guess what? Your children will hopefully be 6% jew, your grandchildren 3%, and your great great great grandchildren will be ~0%
Get over it

Congratulations, you got some of the superior Ashkenazi genes without having to be part of Judaism.

It's actually an ethnoreligion.

So what, you were a Nazi and now all of a sudden you have to readjust your mindset to being a Jew. I'm also 13% and found out three years ago. I began to ingratiate myself with Jews and my net worth has risen 150K since. Trust me, it's a gift. Use it to your advantage.

t. Bilderberg

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

>Take DNA test
>find out I'm 99.3% Irish and 0.7% Egyptian
>was raised my whole life being told I'm a pure Scott

Stop posting this shit in every thread, you fucking faggot

If you're white enough for Hitler, you're white enough for Sup Forums. And you're white enough for Hitler.

Triggered?

I'd rather suffer a loss in a few iq points than have an inclination towards pure evil.

Finding a pure helium tank could be difficult

DNA tests are rigged. You'll always end up being some shit, Jewish, or if you're American even Indian or Black.

Then explain those gigantic fucking beaks, you cunt.

>tfw my older brother committed suicide this way

Buy a helium rank from a party store. If you're too cheap just hook it up in store and let them deal with the body.

If a DNA test can tell you you're Ashkenazi, then it has ethnic components. It's not like Christianity or Islam.

Check the reference set for the Irish category. Scotts are probably included.

Use the power of Der Juden against them

also tests like these are fucking retarded and misleading. Try several different laboratories (not different test providers, they might use the same laboratory) and get completely different answers. It all depends on what gene clusters they label as Jewish or whatever.

>"Race mixing is good goy! Only the good parts are past on! Mix with blacks! Your children will have the IQ of whites and the Sun resistance of blacks! :O What a deal!"

Fuck off kike.

Fritz knows what's up.

Just move to LA and become a movie director.

Gunshot to the dome

Op if you are leaving us at least find some of your rat brothers and take them with you

SO YOU BE SAYIN YOU WUZ KINGS N SHIEET

>find out I'm 99.3% Irish and 0.7% Egyptian
>0.7% Egyptian
Be proud, for you possess more melanin than the average white man; you bear the means by which cosmic energy is extracted and channeled to kang wisdom. Be proud, my friend. Be proud.

forget fast and painless
go for irony
>Zyklon B

13% Jewish fell within the acceptable limits even within Nazi Germany. Don't act like a Jew and you're fine.

Why not follow the family tradition and gas yourself in your car?
Fucking kike

>Take DNA test
>Find out I am 100% european (some slavic blood but mostly scandinavian)

Bow down to the germanic-slavic master race, you fucking plebs

100% indoeuropean is not european.

Stop projecting your inscurities about your heritage on me. And let me enjoy my racial purity in peace, faggot.

>tfw one of my parents is from southern spain
>tfw above average intelligence
>tfw big nose
>tfw pretty fucking much sure I have semitic blood
>implying this is bad
>implying I ain't using these superb genes to my advantage
>implying I ain't using this superb nose to take extra free air from the undeserving goyim