You got 5 secs to tell me why Gibraltar should be British

Other urls found in this thread:

gib-action.com/docs/utrecht.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/670372/Spain-bans-RAF-plane-airspace-Gibraltar-UK-Phillip-Hammond-Brexit-EU-referendum
express.co.uk/news/world/518873/Gibraltar-airspace-illegally-invaded-Spanish-fighter-jets
ft.com/content/a62b292a-ef99-11e6-930f-061b01e23655
rt.com/news/spain-rubber-bullets-migrants-184/
youtube.com/watch?v=AcWhc6UF75Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because fuck you that's why, Kraut

Because the Brits fucking say so.

>it's a spics getting blown the fuck out by the royal navy episode

because it is populated almost entirely by british citizens

I rather think the answer is both are monkey island territories.

Because Spain gave it away?

Spain btfo

Spain gave it to us.

because its our fookin rock ya cunt, feck off n get yer own rock

Both Falklands and Gibraltar are unsquestionably Brazilian clay.

The Treaty of Utrecht

What do I win?

Why Should Poland be German?
Really Noggles my Joggles

Why should Melilla be spanish?

You got theee seconds to explain why I should listen to a German

Good game

Because the people that live there want to be part of Britain.

Eat shit Hans.

1. Treaty of Utrect.
2. The inability of Spain to fight a war to reclaim it.
3. Self determination of the residents to remain HRH subjects.

perfidious albion using the treaty excuse

Braz1:7

Its british clay thats it, just like in falklands war the brits wont give up

Because the Spanish are massive hypocrites?

Oh yeah
Germany 0X2 Allies

Do as your bull says bitch

What's Britain going to do when Spain closes the land border? Gibraltar will perish because all its workforce lives in Spain, due to how incredibly expensive Gibraltar housing is. They are cornered.

we won it in the spanish war of succession

Therefore it is british

>Because the people that live there want to be part of Britain.
First serious answer. We got a winner right there.

Now fuck off, newfag. pol is about ponies, not reason.

why the FUCK aren't Spaniards doing pre-emptive strikes atm? Destroy their airforce, nuke their fleet and start firebombing their fields, harbours and greenhouses. Send in saboteurs to destroy water and power facilities.

Learn what perfidy means frog.
An agreement is an agreement.

because it's our fucking rock

Get this donkey out of here.

I can't, hand it back.

They'll import more pakis and relatives to get enriched and raped. I can't wait.

We are civilized people. While the UK is rejecting their expats from getting NHS care, Spain is allowing to fasten the process of citizenship and giving them access to our free healthcare. While they are warmongering, we are silently waiting to talk about what agreements can mutually benefit us.

But London keeps refusing to get off their high horse and talk to Madrid, so yeah. Blame us the shitskins, that'd work just fine.

We took it and it's ours.

You have 5 seconds to explain why Germany should be German and not Turkish.

>Spainards actually believe this.

>Spain signed it over forever without exception
>The people voted to stay that way

"The Catholic King does hereby, for himself, his heirs and successors, yield to the Crown of Great Britain the full and entire propriety of the town and castle of Gibraltar, together with the port, fortifications, and forts thereunto belonging; and he gives up the said propriety to be held and enjoyed absolutely with all manner of right for ever, without any exception or impediment whatsoever."

gib-action.com/docs/utrecht.html

>He thinks I am joking
>Probably does not know Spain owns the air and is likely to shutdown the Airport in Gibraltar

Educate yourself.

that's what I said, it's funny.

>sweden
>knowing anything about fighting a war or warfare in general
No

Ah fair enough then

You got 5 secs to tell me why Germany shouldn't be divided up into what it was post-WW2 again.

Treaties are to be complied.

Like Versailles treaty (1919)

>both places are made up of monkeys and gypsies who speak english
Seems like indeed Gibraltar is related to England, OP

>You got 5 secs to tell me why Germany shouldn't be divided up into what it was post-WW2 again.
Honestly, senpai, there is nothing to tell you there. Eastern Germany should not be part of Germany at all. Berlin is a shit city and the rest is seriously Eastern Europe.

>What's Britain going to do when Spain closes the land border? Gibraltar will perish because all its workforce lives in Spain, due to how incredibly expensive Gibraltar housing is. They are cornered.

30k people is nothing to support on welfare

Franco closed the border before

Gibraltar? Gibs me dat

>Seems like indeed Gibraltar is related to England, OP

Gibraltar people are same ethnic mix as Argentinians, funnily enough

You get your gas, electricity and water supply from Spain. 30k on welfare plus heavy tax on basic needs, plus tax on any transport of goods through our boders and since the air space is ours, we are either shutting down the airport or taxning it too.

This will be a very expensive rock to maintain, with little benefits.

if we applied this logic to eastern europe there would be chaos and anarchy and entire society would collapse over night

Le u le mad?

I say that Spain keeps the rock simply because the British are more cucked.

Brexit isn't even happening. Spain at least has some national pride and is willing to protect their people from Muslim niggers unlike most of Europe.

by that logic, London belongs to Pakistan

Spain has literally zero claims to the rock m8. They gave it away forever and always.

There is no "should", as if its some moral dilemma. It belongs to whoever can defend it.

becasue their king gave it to us and its set in stone,it is not spanish

let them try and take it

cheap labour doesnt get to dictate what belongs to who

Dont they also have a massive wall with Morocco?

Because ppl living there wants to be british

Most retarded argument ever

worked for the falklands

we will keep our nuke sub base on your continent hans and you cant stop us

thats a big sub

>the air space is ours
lol

It was rightfully conquered from Muslims in the name of Jesus Christ.

>Brexit isn't even happening.
?

I don't even fucking care about Falklands or Gibraltar.
>muh mighty British Empire
Get over it

They already have a fucking Mosque

Come and fucking take it you kraut bastard.

We'll push your shit in a third time

>"we"
kek, yeah sure "you" will
>declare war on Germany
>USA pls help

Thanks user.

I agree with that, we don't need neither Ceuta or Melilla, they only bring problems.

The same reason Germany should stay German.
NVM you guys are so cucked you would not understand national borders. The French and Polish should split you in half for your own protection.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/670372/Spain-bans-RAF-plane-airspace-Gibraltar-UK-Phillip-Hammond-Brexit-EU-referendum
>express.co.uk/news/world/518873/Gibraltar-airspace-illegally-invaded-Spanish-fighter-jets

Even the RAF gets cucked. Madrid does not recognize your air space, and the treaty of Ultrech has no mention of it. So, it doesn't exist.

I forgot so please remind me, what defence does Spain have to nuclear missiles?

Thanks in advance Miguel.

>the treaty of Ultrech has no mention of it
Airspace wasn't even a concept in the 18th century

And lol, the first story, the plane just had to fly via portugal instead of over spain. Much ado about nothing.

Yep, which is why you don't have an air space. Fabian Picardo knows this, all of Gibraltar knew, which is why 90+% of them voted to stay in the EU. I can guarantee you Madrid will shut down the airport in Gibraltar as soon as the Brexit negotiations are over, unless Spain and the UK reach some sort of agreement.

>ft.com/content/a62b292a-ef99-11e6-930f-061b01e23655

And this is a bad thing??

Gibe back Ulster you meanie Brits.

Except the distance from Faro (closest Portugese Airport to Gibraltar) is about 400km, A 4 hours journey by car.

Yep, totally not cucked.

Because it's hilarious to see them get isolated on their rock.

Don't need a reason bro.
We got empires here.

ALL DEEZ COLONIES BLUD!!

Yeah - total hypocrites.

Because the Spanish gave it to us centuries ago and the people want to remain British. Nobody wants to be part of the new EU communist bloc.

Jesus Christ Germany why do you have to keep fucking up Europe for everyone? First you try to conquer it, and then you flood it with third world "refugees" to the point where it's so bad that I hope that the Ruskies or the Chinks or the Yanks would just hurry up and atomize the fucking place.

4u

The UK has won. Won everything. Won civilisation, humanity, world conquest.

The UK has won the culture war, the English language and Anglo media is the worlds most prominent and overruns weak indigenous tribal "cultures" like German, French and Chinese like a tsunami

Won the the realm of education, establishing the worlds top universities in the UK or founded by the British elsewhere. No, your quaint little tribal Shaman-hut universities outside the Anglo world are just there for flavouring.

Won the game of science by inventing the modern world, digital information age, industrial world

Won the game of colonisation, beating out all others soundly, the only successful coloniser which reshaped the face of the planet in Her image. In thousands of years the borders may still remain and to the people of the future, if disconnected from the history of the past, may very well believe the artificial boundaries and cultures of the world were created by God, when it was really just the UK

there's more spain in that picture than gibraltar

I'll give you another 5 to tell me why Hong Kong should be Chinese

morocco didnt even exist when ceita became spanish, in fact we have more of a claim to it than morocco

Because Winston is from the moon. Niggers can't go to the moon so it was white people.

w-wait, the uk is technically a med country!

Its beautiful, with razor wire and triple fencing,

>London belongs to Pakistan
>implying it isn't

No fence can hold back the tide

>The UN sanctions Spain when we use rubber bullets to stop immigrants and they drown

>rt.com/news/spain-rubber-bullets-migrants-184/

Spot on lad
>this kills the kraut

Because I don't care. I just want the Reject-Andalucians to be good neighbours. I literally give two shits about whose rock is it anyways.

>british
youtube.com/watch?v=AcWhc6UF75Q

We have closed borders with morroco, eanwhile your people want to keep open borders on the rock while the island is closed, I understand they depend a lot on open borders, but it's just not the same.

Yeah they sure are its almost like they stole that from Morocco long before Morocco even existed
Oh wait...

It's been British, longer than its been Spanish.