Sup Forums is it degenerate to fuck a disabled person?

Sup Forums is it degenerate to fuck a disabled person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ggB33d0BLcY?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
Also sage.

Very compassionate of that young man to flatter the disabled lady. Under that fragile visage, unbrittled happines radiated through which wavered my heart.

not wanting a disabled woman's spastic muscles pulsating against your cock. wew lad

pure poetry, aquafresh

Fuck one? Yes. Go on a date and give it a good time? No, what that american basket ball player did was really good.

>pure poetry, aquafresh

Are you implying we should all just start fucking men?

Do you think he fucked the shit out of her later that evening?

dunno, ask ur about ur dad.

She has probably been raped hundreds of times by now and this is her way of asking for help.

Sup Forums told me black people were evil?

MUH DIK
>MUH DIK
MUH DIK
>MUH DIK
MUH DIK
>MUH DIK
MUH DIK
>MUH DIK
MUH DIK
>MUH DIK

Behind every nigger there is a white person trying to come out. It's a hardball world, son.

>implying you wouldn't bang this mentally disabled qt

What's not evil about trying to get some easy retarded girl pussy

savage!

it's been a long time comin' Frenchbro. glad to have you with us on the bantz mate.

Even though his skin is black, is heart is pure white.

yeah

Lol she's not retarded she's probably CP or some shit. Who cares

Would you accept a blowjob from that thing? Seems pretty risky. Could be quite the thrill. Like some kind of blowjob Russian Roulette.

i would not let my cock into that row of fucking razor wire teeth. have a fit and clamp down, loose your pecker.

nu uh

not sure if she has a dick, Leaf. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

underrated

Niggers will fuck literally any non-nigger humanoid no matter how repulsive or disgusting. They are subhuman.

I would fuck her ...I'm not fussy

>implying niggers take girls anywhere without the intention of fucking them
The only reason this nigger is touching this retard is to try and fuck it. It is after all a particularly good looking tard.

Are we watching the same video?
All I see is some nigger rubbing his dick on a retarded girl.

Of course you would write like a faggot.

She has Herpes you dumb kraut fuck

Damn even retards want to get blacked

Stop asking Sup Forums retarded questions like this, if you want advice on how to fuck someone who cant walk go to >>adv

saged and reported

kek

children of the ages 26 and 24?

yes only time it isn't is when it's purely a physical disability not mental like the one in the webm

I date a physically disabled girl. Honestly, she's more loyal and appreciative than any other girl I've met. Plus she gives head like a pro since she can't use her hands, years of practice writing with her mouth.

Severely underated

Coloring in what? it appears they are just using pencils. Its just shading if so.

What are they coloring in? and to what end?

That webm is beautiful. The girl is very cute.

Basically, you can't get normal girls

for fun: no
for procreation: yes

Based samsung

Normal girls are shit

You thinks thats risky?

Imagine how hairy that pussy is

Affirmative action

Only if a nigger does it

kill yourself retard

What a nice young man.

Physical no, mental yes.

has muh dik gone too far?

he's just doing it so he can get non-crippled pussy later

Mental or physical?

>when you find a mad webm you start a thread as an excuse to post it, but you're a daft yank and don't know how to banter properly

>disabled person

just call them "nigger" what the hell

Doesn't that count as statutory rape?

The reseverse is rare. Women will stop fucking YOU if you lost your hand in the war.

>the only reason

What about trying to fuck the girls care taker in the background?

I wouldn't think so.

>wheel her home from prom
>pin her down and kiss her cheek at the door
>she makes movements and sounds that might suggest inviting you in
>you carry her in, only losing your grip once
>her parents aren't home
>she winks at you several times, letting you know she's game
>cum with the vigor of physically able person from the spasms of her vaginal walls working your member

ah to be young again

She's not even that bad, just the face.

Dance with her for 4 mins then bang that qt nurse

I'm a racist, but some black people are okay

As long as they dont talk or make any disturbing facial expressions like the one in this picture.

>Black Retard

Seems redundant.

of course it is, that's called interracial sex

Nah niggers are high functioning retards like most animals in the world, they have fine motor skills but cant thinky thinky unlike real nigger tards that basically are helpless.

It is degenerate to fuck a mentally handicapped person but it is not degenerate to fuck a physically handicapped and she is physically handicapped not mentally handicapped.

>is it degenerate to fuck a disabled person?

Use this webm next time and get different answers.

If you don't already know about her, you need to go back.

Well this thread turned out to be funny.

Depends. Have you married her first? Can the disability be passed on genetically? Then yes.

Depends how they're disabled. Breaking your legs in a car accident doesn't affect you genes.

who is the disabled one?

There was a girl with the same disability in one of my classes at uni and she was a complete slut. I know is hard to believe but she used her status as a disabled girl to get grades, get backstage passes to meet male celebrities and fondle their dicks with the excuse that she couldn't control her hands very well, and she even admited she asks men she knows are in a relationship for help (carrying her up the stairs, get her in her mom's car, etc) because she likes to make their girlfriends jealous.

I never met a single disabled girl that wasn't a complete slut/psychopath, but with men is different, they tend to be really humble.

Could retarded people produce normal babies, like how dwarfs can produce normal size people?

All I can think of when I see this girl is what kind of ahegao she makes when she reaches orgasm.

fucking is degenerate
celibacy is the best way, white man

half retarded.

Crippled Girls are the redpilled man's choice of woman 2bh

If he was doing that for the right reasons, may he be blessed by all of the gods and live a wonderful, love, life.

>surgeon simulator: life edition

>Hanako
>Not Lilly

>there won't be a cure for these sorts of things for the next 150 years

Shes probably loaded with stds and has a video floating around of her mainlining heroine.

This is the quintessential do not stick your dick in crazy. The one you should actually listen too no way shes fun enough to be worth it.

Give him some credit. He's obviously doing this to fuck some other chick.

Just because he is black doesn't mean he is handicapped. It just means he's retarded.

Only if they're deceased.

If they are retarded, is it rape?

She needs the new flippy machine. Button activated.

Wholesomely loving a disabled woman is one of the top tier things a man can do. Something like her being deaf, blind, wheelchair, etc (think Katawa Shoujo) and protecting her is insanely patrician.

>you think they need you because you take care of them, but deep down you know it's you who needs them

no I'm sure we will create a genetically engineered virus to exterminate all niggers pretty soon

If they weren't slowly destroying western civilization this would be funny.

She is being happy, right? I have a hard time telling if these people even have any idea of what is going on, because their body language and facial expressions are foreign to me.

Blacks are retarded/have low iq who sometimes do evil things.

I respect your different opinion but I will always love waifubacon more

Niggers are evil.

Not all black people are niggers.

White people can be niggers as well.

Fight me.

this ironically

ik3k'd

Depends
If you loved her before, then no, it's a loving and responsible thing to do
Going after someone you don't know that's disabled is fucked though; you don't love her, you love virtue signaling

youtu.be/ggB33d0BLcY?t=17
whats under the hair