10 people die in St Petersburg terror attacks

>10 people die in St Petersburg terror attacks.
>No option for translucent flags on Facebook.

Hmm, really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

learnrussian.rt.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Russia.

poor muslim fucks who did this

FSB will probably cut off their balls

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A fucking leaf.

Every time.

If Stalin was still in, your leaders would be outlawing critical speech against his regime.

Funny how the one nation to overcome communism gets so much shit from limpwristers

If you display a Russian flag you get arrested for hacking the election

Kikebook normies are all fed with kike propaganda daily. I am the only one, myself, that is actively learning Russian, and yes, there are only 3 community colleges to learn Russian as foreign language within a 30 mile radius, so I am learning on my own. I have a bad gut feeling its going to be very useful in 10 years after the languages normies learned died from Islam and if there is a us and Russia conflict.

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

fuck facebook and FUCK islam

oy vey

ITS CUZ WAS PUTIN FALSE FLAG

Or something. Idk.

>worried about propaganda
>makes life decisions based on nonsense

CAN A MOD BAN ME THIS PLACE IS TOO RETARDED AND I WANT TO LEAVE.

Fuck eastern Canada

No Russian ever sold my land out to chinks and flooded it with nonwhites and drug addicts

They're actually saying this in places. Putin is false flagging so he can persecute le poor muslims

FSB did it themselves you dipshit

Muslims always say this. They said the London attacks were perpetrated by the CIA. I don't think it is above the CIA or Putin to do such things, but it's absurd for that to be the default position.

It's a dumb concept anyway.

not even making the front page of lemonde while everyone went apeshit over the london one

Mmmh...

This. Putin has also hacked the minds of poor refugees who conduct such attacks in Germany. Muslims dindu nuffin.

Where can one learn Russian? I've always found that language as well as the country's history very interesting but I swear there's nobody who could teach Russian in this country

And yeah is russia ever came in here I'd be the first one unironically welcoming them. Russia and Putin may not be super good but almost anybody is better than being ruled by ottawa and the 3 puppet parties

Always, on social media they cheer for the attacks, then went called out, they scream CIA MOSSAD !

It is a standard tactic

Please fucking die already. Every time there's some attack by fucking mudslimes, cunts like you start squawking, "FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG!"

For fuck's sake. Not everything is a fucking government conspiracy, moron.

Fuck you, sorryfaggit

No it's not just muslims saying this its American liberals too saying Russia deserves this and that Russians should all die

and fuck russia too

Oh that was liberal propaganda told you?

what a disgusting language

>claiming you have the slightest idea of what the FSB actually does.

Lol ok Hans.. put down the lager.

Says a yankee.

>inb4 liberal trash says the russian hackers deserved it
this will be a headline
mark my fucking runes

marked. Now we wait

>learnrussian.rt.com

They're already starting to say it

Yes, it´s a conspiracy. No muslim would ever do anything crazy.

CNN already did it, they said that this kind of event occurred because Russia killed civilians in Syria.

Garik Weinstein says Muslims dindu nuffin, must be true

Haven't you heard? Hillary Clinton said Russia was evil and helped Drumpf win. Plus Islam is a religion of peace.

>"Hey Abdul, can you blow up this part of the train station? My approval rating is dropping, and I really need support" - Putin