MARK OF THE BEAST

Continuation from this thread.

bbc.com/news/technology-31042477

youtu.be/eob532iEpqk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FuinaIm-kd4
usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2002/05/10/implantable-chip.htm
news.sky.com/story/paying-for-a-pint-with-your-finger-the-tech-that-could-kill-off-cards-10780629
youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

bump

Sweden next decade:

digital money, no cash allowed
RFID on employees
authorities track your car and tax you via gps

SWEDEN YES

>AARON RUSSO WAS RIGHT
>youtu.be/FuinaIm-kd4

Reminder this is caused by the Jews.

The only way to disempower the Jews is to remove them from positions of power.

Having white kids won't remove them from power.
Waiting for Hitler won't remove them from power.
Raising a based conservative family won't remove them from power.
Praising God won't remove them from power by itself.

This needs to be our first and foremost plan, ANY AND ALL resources need to go towards this.

great tittle thread I must say

if they had just not stabbed us in the back, they probably could have had what they wanted without any fight at all.

Also, this shit has been done before as well. Back in 2002 a family from florida got chipped:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/news/2002/05/10/implantable-chip.htm

>BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — A Florida family on Friday became the first to be implanted with computer chips that researchers hope will someday become an easy way to provide emergency room staffers with patients' medical information.

>"The chips, called the VeriChip, were designed by Palm Beach-based Applied Digital Solutions. They are similar to chips implanted in pets to identify them if they are lost.

>The chip, which could also be used as a security tool, has stirred debate over its potential use as a "Big Brother" device to track people or invade the privacy of their homes or workplaces.

>Jacobs and his family brush aside those arguments. Anyone can be tracked through the Internet and e-mail, credit cards and cellular phones, they say."

This ties in to one of my predictions. I believe that the current governmental and cultural paradigm will continue at least until 2050 because ever better supervision technology will defeat attempts to overthrow the system. Muslims won't be able to take over by force. Nationalists won't be able to restore sanity to their governments. Things will only change when demographics are such that they can change democratically and gradually.
>feminists
>LGBT
>white privilege
are here for the long haul, but will go away eventually.

yeah, fuck that.

What the fuck are we supposed to do? Hitler had an entire country on his side and the collective Jew power squished him. What the hell are a few thousand autists at the most supposed to do?

probably the best thing to do is to research RFID and ways to skirt it

hope all swedes except nu-swedes are forced to get this chip. hope they manage to make it monitor their hateful emotions and fine them immediately. fines go to the poor nu-swedes that suffer as a result of ethinic swedes intolerance

So what does this Epicenter do, and how do we boycott them?

>>AARON RUSSO WAS RIGHT
>>youtu.be/FuinaIm-kd4

A magnet. Glad I could help you with your research friend

yeah well you still want to buy stuff in a chipped economy?

>Anyone can be tracked through the Internet
>2002

>Theft

You dont understand

RFID chips are bottom of the barrell.

Nowadays you can perfecly track anyone without invasive prodecures.

>Your smartphone
>Your PC
>Cameras everywhere
>Card payments / check ins (like in public transportation)
>Chips in ID card
>E-mail

etc....

And I forgot about Palantir and such software

To be fair Hitler wasn't a great military strategist, nor a good to say the least.

All of that is true, but once you control the money of a person you can pretty much control anything they do in society.

I expected this to come out sooner to be honest.

But for people that don't want to get chipped, RFID copying would be the first way to go...just copy the info to a swipe card. Even then I haven't looked at the technology far enough.....

bump

bump

Yup
got debt
>boom
in an instant they take whatever money you got left

late on your rent/ payment
>boom

Money is the only reason why I could see the use of RFID things and such.

But instead of chips what will probably happen is that paper money is banned (as its happening right now) and you'll only be able to use a card.

RFID chips will be a fashion for rich plebs that will fade away, only implanted to members of certain clubs / jobs to get clearance to access certain places.

Here's the real mark.
news.sky.com/story/paying-for-a-pint-with-your-finger-the-tech-that-could-kill-off-cards-10780629

>In a bar called Proud is an unassuming gadget, sitting on the bar and linked to a small screen.
>It is a finger-scanner, the sort of thing you might see in a hospital, but here it is not designed to measure your blood, but rather to pay for your drink.
>This is the latest frontier in biometric payments, the ongoing battle to rid us of cash, cards, cheque books and other such accoutrements.
>Instead, runs the logic, we will use the humble finger to pay for things, quickly and securely.
>The layout of veins in your fingers is all but unique - the chances of you sharing that layout with someone else is 3.4 billion to one - so by analysing those veins, the machine can be pretty sure that you are who you say you are.

You cannot deny this is very eerie and matches up with the scripture of paying for things without the need for money and your unique "mark" in this case DNA. You have to draw circles with your finger almost like 6's...

>And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.… -Rev 13:16

cattle branding

>Sweden

bump

Who else here uses cash for 99% of their transactions?

>modifying your body in some way is Satanic
>OMG, the mark of the beast is totally going to be a tattoo or RFID microchip
>What? Circumcision is a totally natural practice!

mark of the beast is state enforced pagan sunday worship

youtube.com/watch?v=aVrgsbw_Nmk&index=14&list=PL6BB648B46654467F

I used to but been slacking lately. These threads have motivated me to go back to cash ONLY.

Herein lies wisdom.

But this is all so easy to fake / phish / hijack

If they go full retard with eliminating physical money people will turn back to exchanges of things and elites are gonna be fucked up as fuck

You had one chance.

I'd buy Silver for when SHTF.

Based brother Veith

So what?

This is all semi-good.

The tighter the system becomes the easier to get out it is.

intradesting

Why not gold? Should buy now when the prices are still kept artifically low

>silver
buy toilet paper, guns, ammo, medicine, etc. No one's gonna give a shit about gold and silver.

>whore of babylon

what does it mean?

what the fuck
>chip in your actual body
>not just wearing RFID work clothes programmed to your work hours only if you're this much of a lazy shit to not be able to swipe a card.

Batteries, ammo and bic lighters

Yeah, sure, you can buy that as well.

Forgot Lada Niva

Im tempted to have an operation done that would implant earbuds into my ears.

W need Kek to be the Hitler we never had.

Def

nice

You can only buy so many necessities. Hold real commodities that are ready to trade for value. Like gold and silver coins. And, if you can obtain them, guns and ammo.

>No one's gonna give a shit about gold and silver.

Maybe not in the immediate aftermath, but surely they will be used as currency later on.

Chick with implant
<
<
<

"Interference" in Illuminati card game was a special action you could perform against, or in aid to another player without him being able to do anything against it after he declared privilege
privilege was the ablity to stop all your enemies from interfering in your actions.

Truly puts the things in perspective...

praise kek

The frog god was the card Trump & associates pulled to win the election, among other things.

bump

>tfw steve jackson won't re-relase any of the addons
>Brainwash and Mutually Assured Destruction reach 500$ on auction sites.

You can play the poorfag version

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

KEK

ErsteBank has this, for people who are too poor for smart watches.
But they charge extra instead of forcing you to have it.

Did you just assume her gender, you shitlord?

I have "the game of conspiracy" with Bavarian fire drill and Y2K
1st edition 13th printing

>mfw whomever wins a game gets to shape the reality with accordance to card played.

She sits on a city set on seven hills

Jerusalem, Rome and Mecca are all built on seven hills.

Take of that as you will.

the church

Satan is memes

are they real?

like were they at one point produced

They're scans but that's not all of them apparently

so does cincinnati...omg

>Implying the Sup Forums hivemind would've done a better job

/polk/ would

we would have kek on our side

Kek will destroy moloch and all its followers, we shall pierce the sky and spread froggos all over the universe
KEK VULT

praise kek!

>implying Sup Forums can't

Pathetic kek worshipers

>Pathetic
Yes keep laughing, get it all out because the laughter will stop real soon and forever

I thought that Kek liked laughter? Why would he want the laughter to stop forever?

irish swine. PRAISE KEK

Cigarettes are going to be toppest tier m8.
Booze will be a close 2nd.

No I meant his specific laughter. WE will laugh for 10,000 years

>tfw the average American has no toilet paper at home
Have fun fighting with Lea-a and Sheanaquia for the last scraps.

Do you speak for Kek, can he not handle the bants?

Atheist meme was to push this
>lol,the bible said it was the mark! what a load of shit, get this chip
>I don't want it
>hahaha, you're stupid! you obey a sky daddy! retard! dummy! the chip is a good thing all the movie stars are doing it!"
>sigh, alright

God save us all.

>potato nigger
please

From wikipedia
>The nickname Porkopolis was coined around 1835, when Cincinnati was the country's chief hog packing center, and herds of pigs traveled the streets.

and then Deuteronomy 14:8

>.. the pig, because it has a split hoof, but does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. You shall neither eat of their flesh nor touch their carcass. —

cincinnati is babylon

In her right hand no less.

Although being chipped in shady as fuck, the mark of the beast doesn't come around until after the anti-christ reveals himself. The Bible says the wicked one is held at bay by the Spirit of God. So God's Spirit must leave the Earth before any of that happens.

Also the mark is supposed to give people horrible weeping sores.

T. a nervous Christian.

>

bump

kys

do it

It reminds me of the myth of the frog and the scorpion. Its in the scorpions nature to sting, even if it destroys the damned thing.