HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Sweden even redeemable at this point?

youtube.com/watch?v=8HVkIB0NzYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g
youtube.com/watch?v=D-hrXhg4MfE
youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw
discord.gg/swp3YFF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweden Yes!

how utterly humiliating

>not posting the superior version
please
youtube.com/watch?v=G0rvzJ45f4g

no
its lost

kek

How the fuck is this allowed, threw women struggle with one guy, don't get him restrained, he breaks free from their grasp. Jesus fucking christ I don't get how this is possible, take the fucker down already

Oh! And the just sit and watch him destroy their vehicle. How absolutely fucking embarrassing

AND THEN THE JUST LET HIM WALK OFF. hope those three cunts are now desk jockeys

This is what happens when you insist on gender quotas. Congratulations feminists. Countries are being destroyed because of this pc nonsense.

Women are significantly weaker than men.
Even the most fit women are only as strong as the the weakest 20% of men.

Stop assuming their gender

One man even helps them out and gets him on the ground! He did their job for them and then they let him back up! They need to be retrained!

Sweden is a joke country. At this rate I imagine they won't be around in 5 years.

I don't think it's an issue of them being women, swedish men wouldn't have done better.

No no, I know that, but I'm just so flabbergasted about the fact that they didn't detain him, do they not have tasers or mace or anything? What do they carry on their belts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK IS RESISTING ARREST REAL NIGGA JUST POP A GLOCK LIKE WTF JUST SHOOT HIM

But what about Gender equality?? We are equal??????????

youtube.com/watch?v=D-hrXhg4MfE

He was ''Asylum seeker''

Hahaha

DAMNNNNNNNN
You'd get fucked up in the us for that

Just when you thought Sweden couldn't get any more cucked

Why dont they have guns?

Hot. Sauce?

Women are being put in danger and harmed on a daily basis by these migrants, and the feminist answer is more migrants and a female police force. Unbelievable.

They'd all be dead already because the migrant would have a gun he bought from the vending machine at Ikea and would have shot them all before they could retaliate like happens daily in Burgerland.

Nobody is mentioning that the guy who helped them took the other guy down and they instantly pounce and force their helper off and out. Funny how that works out.

Pathetic. Also, nice fucking shanty town you got there Sweden.

Jeg tor godt vædde en kasse lunkne folköl på, at indvandring bliver det, man taber eller vinder næste års Riksdagsvalg på.

What is the best way to restrain him? Choke hold from behind? Plz no bully never fighted before.

i'm no Martial arts expert, but I think they're supposed to put the guy on his back and put their knees on his limbs until they cuff him

How about a nice knockout and they go to sleep?

women: forever wanting the crown but not the burden that comes with it.

it was a conflict emergency he was just missing the violence from home

That woman would be perfect for the role of Saber in a Fate adaptation.

movie: Riot 2012

Do women patrol in groups in Sweden? Why are 100% of the officers in this clip female when they only make up 28% of the Swedish police? You'd think if you were pairing them up with other officers that it would make much more sense to have two men and one woman than it would to have three women and two teams of three men off somewhere else - especially with the migrant crisis.

>His country doesn't have equality in the police workforce.
Whatever you say, sweetie.

Sweden is over.

Understand that until the late 90s Sweden was virtually one of the safest countries on earth. They just haven't caught up to the fact that they've let 2 million niggers into their country since then, which require more proactive measures.

Sweden should do an exchange program with American police and allow one another to continue their respective practices

Hilarity would ensue.

Lol'd

>We'll handle it from here

They wouldn't dare harm one of their imported breeding bulls

Checked - agreed.

Yeah, but look how fast those female officers can run! He'd never be able to chase them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw

Shoot him.

How did you know he is a migrant he looks pretty white to me .

hire men that have either anger issues or love steroids like we do

This

You hold him down and put your willy inside him to sedate him.

sweden, like just hang your head in shame, we're all laughing at you, not with you

If you can't lift the physically stronger man you will not be able to tip him over

so...... did the guy ever get caught?
did they even bother calling for backup from their male colleagues?

they dont have guns

they dont even have cuffs do they? Fucking sweden lmao

Robocop reboot with gender swaped protagonist was not good idea.

It's 2017 now, the UN said it will be 3rd world shithole by 2020.

So 2 years plus taxes

Such a sad story, i like sweden and funland. They have some beautiful places, but they are such massive cock suckers it hurts, how can you do this to your people.

I don't know familia, swedish man are cucks but when testosterone kicks in even the biggest of fags can become kind of useful, if only 2 men were on that scene i'm fairly certain the video would be less painful to watch

>Guy fucking up shit
>Call the police
>Finally, they're here!
>Oh, and three of them and they're women. How progressive!
>AH WATCH OUT, HE'S GOT A ROCK!
>Police run away
>Guy gets to trash copcar and walk away

I don't think it's gay to like swedish boys. They display many females traits.

Yeah, very feminine upper body and hair
Very long hair

this is single most funniest thing happening in my life right now

I would love to see this scene play out in texas.

That poor fuck would be a swiss cheese by the time he starts the aggression, the us is fucked up but atleast you don't mess with the popo

>muh shieldmaidens

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Amed moves to Sweden
>Gets to wrestle 3 tall blonde women
>Cant keep them away from him!
>MFW

The difference is we have guns to give the females.

What did you expect, female police officers are useless. There came a random civilian dude and took him down in seconds.

>3:11

THE HAND HAHAHAHA

>Sweden

Pffthahaha

RNC...if they had more extensive training they'd understand to control center mass to like shoulders and whatnot. That's much more effective for men though, Women are simply not strong enough to restrain a man...they have to be willing to throw joint locks and torque to break the joints. "Pinning" down isn't an option at all for women, this is just an entire goatfuck of a situation.

Yea that's shitty technique though, people that have body awareness will roll and scoot their limbs to the lower part of the shin...yea it's painful but he wouldn't give a shit.

HOLY SHIT SVEN, lol you guys are completely fucked.

>Yfw the guy that helped most likely got arrested.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

wew lad
why even have police?
just dismantle them, more money for ahmed and his 25 children

God damn Sweden, why didn't they tackle him? Why didn't they fully apprehend when the bystander took him down? What the fuck Sweden?

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/swp3YFF

Our cops would have removed him from the gene pool before they even exited their vehicle.

Fucking bitches didn't even help the guy tackling the rapefugee until he already had him locked down.

STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMENZ

What's blue and yellow and brown all over?

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK ACHMED

>allahu ak-

*BLAM* *BLAM*
*BLAM* *BLAM*
*BLAM* *BLAM*

Hostile down.

Thats how it would be done here

Surprised they didn't try having sex with him desu

ya but then you get waves of protestors calling for the resignation of the officer, news panels explaining the use and (mis)use of "police brutality" and apologists coming outta the woodwork. Then all your women will be wearing a niqab in a show of solidarity.
Thats more fucked

I want to laugh but this is going to be Canada soon

Speak for yourself, anglo

and a week later a white man cuts a black man off in traffic and every media outlet jumps ship to the next story

Swedish police force already teaches submission techniques. According to the police manual you are allowed to restrain a suspect by pushing him down on the ground, then rubbing his belly and sucking him off until he calms down. Once the suspect is no longer agitated, you help him up on his feet, give him his welfare check and let him off with a warning

i also like how that one man was able to take him down, but then the police were
> stand back citizen, we are empowered females

Even that 20% seems like a large number to be honest.

Pretty sure it was 2030, otherwise correct.

I don't know where you are, but I've seen some seriously burly police gals take down a couple of bikers.

>fighted
Fought.
You british proxy dindu.

You don't need pistols or tasers or even mace to deal with 99% of white people. Why do you think they hired so many women? Because women do just as good of a job with a docile population. Almost all those native born Swedes don't commit crime let alone resist arrest.

...That was until they let in all the violent migrants. Now they need men but with their politically correct government, this won't happen so crime will run rampant in Sweden for the next few years.

If anyone wants free shit, just buy a plane ticket to Sweden.

Swedish Powerpuff Girls vs Mojo Jojo.

Mojo Jojo wins.

too old

It was 2030. Article said Sweden would occupy 25th place by 2015. I checked. It's still in 15th place.

>ywn have three nord women wrestling you trying to arrest you