DRUMPF DEPORTING ENGINEERS

I hope you are happy DRUMPFKINS

your policies are LITERALLY DESTORYING America

this is unnaceptable

>this is madness
lol is this guy serious?

Makes me so happy.

Woooooo, yes extremely happy. The only way it could get any better would be if they live streamed it when they grabbed them

They have to hire citizens or people with valid greencards now?!

this, its hard enough falling for the engineer meme, and in Canada especially we have so many poo loos and Chinese that have eng degrees. Why do we allow this shit?

fuck silicon valley. bunch of rich hipsters.

YASS, all illegalls should be deported no matter what they are doing

Awesome.

Good job. more jobs for actual Americans.

what does Sup Forums think about R

madness?! THIS IS MAGA!

>fuck silicon valley. bunch of rich hipsters.

Exactly.

I use Excel

I tweeted to him saying that he missed a word. Illegal.

Back to poo in street prajeet.

If the dems made this much noise about Obongos deportations I'd be fine. But they're a bunch of hypocrytes, it's only okay when they do it.

IN OTHER NEWS: SUDDEN INCREASE IN ENGINEERING QUALITY

ILLEGALS ARE LITERALLY ROCKET SURGEONS. THERE WOULD LITERALLY BE NO AMERICA WITHOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

But where will they poo now?

Cool, now we can replace them with white engineers that can write shit that's not spaghetti code

I thought illegals only took jobs nobody wanted?

Why are there filthy foreigners stealing our engineering jobs while people with engineering degrees are wasting away at jobs they didn't get a degree for?

Checkmate liberal scum

why don't we just make abortions free for illegal immigrants? that would decrease their numbers, wouldn't it?

>Illegal pajeets going back
>jobs galore for all of the American STEM grads

the golden age is coming

I'm so happy I'm going to take a big shit and flush it in the toilet in solidarity.

I never though my dick could get so hard.

>illegal alien engineers
ftfy
hire American engineers instead

Maybe I can get a job now

woah it's almost as if your skill level or profession has no bearing on you being subject to a country's border laws when you illegally enter it

let me guess, did they have some crying spiclets for the journo to get a snap of too?

*illegals* fixed it m8

I honestly see a good chance for UK to pick them up.
Now out of the EU they can pass laws to attract tech companies and house the new silicon valley.

Central Americans don't believe in birth control or abortions. Side effect of a post missionary society.

PAPA BLESS

if trump could only just send the NG over to cupertino and west san jose and burn it to the ground

stop fucking replying to these stupid threads you moron redditors
bring back mlpol please gook
sage

Good, Silicon Valley needs to learn that they're not above the law, the fucking arrogant shits.

Hahahahahaha this is fantastic! I would LOVE to see some technocratis billionaires faces when a bust goes down.

All laid off silicon valley Citizens should go worK for ICe so you can arrest and deport the people you trained to take your job.

THATS Justice.

I'm going to ask this question again because it never seems to get answered.

How are these people getting jobs at these companies? don't they need SSN and a drivers license? Same question to all of the 'university students' that I'm hearing about.

HOW? makes me feel like they are lying about it to make you feel like we are losing valueable members of society, because I don't see how an illegal would feasibly be put into such a position in the first place

>be here illegally
>get deported
>this is insane

The world is mad

Get out you shit skinned Faggot niger.

>kick out ILLEGAL foreign workers
>fill them with LEGAL workers
OH WOW THIS IS SO BAD LIKE O MY GAWD I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

Me too. When these commies get triggered by Trump, I get an insta-boner.

Better question, why do all these developing countries have to lose their brightest minds? Pajeets should be making pooland great, not being here

US immigration is raidng companies is Canada? Is that where the fake H1Bs are hidden?

im just here to read butthurt pajeet's comments :)

SEE YOU IN HELL SHITBAGS

FUCK YOU AMERIKKKA
HOW ARE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK SUPPOSED TO DEVELOP TRACKING -- OOPS I MEANT DATA MINING -- OOPS I MEANT INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE TO BENEFIT ALL AMERICANS WITHOUT UNDERPAID WORKERS
I HATE YOU

All laid off silicon valley Citizens should go worK for ICe so you can arrest and deport the people you trained to take your job.
>pottery

In California, illegals can get drivers licenses.

Most dirty underground smuggling rings can get you a stolen social security.

The secret to finding illegals is profiling.

If he can hardly speak English 75% chance he is illegal.

>be illegal
>be allowed to enter country
So basically what this guy's saying:
Engineers are worth more than other illegals

Nonwhite nerds BTFO

Lmao to be quite real with you, family

>SSN

To start, nearly all illegals use stolen SSN numbers. Stealing an SSN is a felony, so when trump says he's targeting criminal alriens, that means nearly all of them.

Here, I suspect they're targeting H1B violators, which would be Pajeets who said for more than 3 years without an extension or 6 years with one. In that case, the company would be willfully complicit.

Haha they are screwed, good luck rewriting all those git commits to non illegal authors, shit face!

America is like a succulent fruit that everyone from across planet earth wants a bite out of, because they know one bite and you could be set for life in your home country.

It's literally greed and selfishness that propels them.

*deporting illegals
they can't be that smart if they can't get visas, green cards or become citizens

>this is madness

THIS

IS

THE

OF

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

buh-bye shit skins. Make engineering a white occupation again :D

we have Persians and chinks. I dont often see poos

Wow, god forbid we hire domestic professionals

It's okay to replace indigenous peoples jobs as long as the jobs are well-paying?

Hmm really jumpstarts my cashews

Honestly the more qualified and "innocent " they are the better because of the massive butthurt. Deport drug dealers last.

>muh dreamers
>muh engineers

Buh-bye

So trump os not discriminating against poor workers and instead is applying the law equally to all. How is this bad?

Shhhhhhhhhh
Don't spoil the secret

Kick em out Trumpenführer.

I hope Stormführer Thiel is there to gas them as they're dragged out of their unicorn startups

Interns don't get paid ;-)

>Deporting illegals is insane

THEY'RE GOING TO DEPORT ASTRONAUTS AND NEUROSURGEONS NEXT

SOMEONE IMPEACH THIS MADMAN

Their answer would be that the foreigners are better and more willing to work than our own people.
But raise that minimum wage to $15 an hour, goy!

I am, yeah. Quite a bit.

This. They did the exact same meme with muh Indian doctors. As soon as someone asked if it was implausible that a country with 65m people in it was incapable of finding a British doctor to replace them the meme was quietly dropped.
It's not even like they can stick to their own logic

>"Refugees are all doctors and rocket scientists!"
>"So you want to see the countries they come from completely collapse?"
>"Of course not you racist! I want to help these countries!"
>"So how does taking the productive members from their country and putting them in your country for your own need benefit the countries they're leaving behind which is one doctor or rocket scientist short for every refugee that comes in? You sound like a racist desu"
>"FUCK OFF NAZI! I'M NOT A RACIST! YOU'RE THE FUCKING RACIST YOU BIGOT!"

I hope every single one of them dies.

>Engineers

Just to let you know, California calls Janitors "Custodial Engineers" now.

So this is no big deal.

It's H1B visa overstays retard

BLITZKRIEG

They literally are though. They are producing something of value for the economy, rather than taking jobs from low-skilled American workers.

I think this is kind of idiotic desu, Trump should not worry about high-skilled immigrants.

WE WUZ NJINUHZ N SHIT

enforcing the law is "insane"? Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

So what?
Being educated doesn't make them less illegal.

damn, now ahmed mohammed jamahd from Goatfucker University cant work there

that sucks

This

I like this.

Only the ones picking tomatoes and building fences have to go. The important illegals who develop high tech GUIs for IRC clients MUST STAY!!!

BACK TO POO IN LOO LAND HAHAHAHA

FAKE NEWS

Only 4% of Google's engineers employed within the states are US citizens...

>DESTORYING America
I prefer the term 'disrupting the narrative' myself.

Engineers are worth than other illegals, BUT
once they're in the US, they bring their entire extended poo family into country. and those others set to steal average low-skilled citizens' jobs.

Therefore illegal engineers should be punished more than others.

A CODER IS NOT AN ENGINEER.

If you don't belong to a professional body you are not an engineer. Stop it.

Thank Christ
praise Trump

Top Kek swede. Perhaps there's hope yet for your people.

They dont pay the engineers a living wage in cali so they have to deport them.

>Engineer software
>not an engineer

I don't even consider codemonkeys to be people.

ITT american white trash cheering as productive members of society are getting kicked out.

The implication that engineers are more entitled to be here illegally reeks of l silicon valley naivety and and how out of touch they are.

This is my only complaint

I ant videos of all this stuff instead of just reading about it

excel as in VBA? R as in the programming language?

do english majors engineer books?

>trump deports social engineers

And nothing of value was lost.

This makes me happy.
Maybe those companies should have hired American engineers instead? XXXD

>autistic screeching incoming

You're a child if that's what you think.

Go out in the real world and see how H1B visa overstays are fucking our job economy over. We have a surplus of engineering degreed citizens who can't find work but we instead import low wage workers.

It's big business bending the rules to their fiscal gain.