How come mulattos are only loyal to their black side and now white side?

How come mulattos are only loyal to their black side and now white side?

not*

because they get called black all the time

don't you consider her white?

Because race is a social construct that only imperfectly maps to the biological reality of ancestry.

Because if you ain't all white you ain't all right.

one drop rule

>because they get called black all the time

this is why I always tell them they aren't black.

>you are 70% european you aren't black

>yaa but they treat me like i'm black so i'm black

fuck you south

Because they like white men

Because even a small about of nigger ruins everything. This applies to both people and communities.

Because being black nets more oppression points™

I'd give them many children.

Why would this surprise Sup Forums of all places?

They are more autistic about 1-drop-rule (from yanks ironically) than most.

because America is the only white country in the world

O N E
N
E

D R O P
R
O
P

PS Shaun King really is a nigger.

Sauce?

No but I would smash

Reminder this creature is a more intelligent dangerous nigger than the average basketball american due to the extra white genes making it more competent criminal.

Modern culture demonizes whites and praises non-whites.

Their lifecycle seems to be:
1. "Ethnic" man impregnates white woman and splits with the egg.
2. White woman and her parents raise the child who sees himself as white.
3. The child becomes an adult, and is praised for his "ethnic" side, for example affirmative action.
4. The child quests for the lost legacy of his "ethnic" side.

Mixed guy here, because we're referred to as black. I got 23andMe done. I'm 79% British isles and yet everyone including the govt considers me black. So be it. Still love my white mom and white relatives though.

STOP DRINKING THE LEFTIST KOOL-AID. user.

Because the jewish and anglo culture of I dindu nuttin with telling their own mixed kids that theyre scum and not part of the familiy created unecessary racial tension that the jews used to their favor.

Telling someone to deny half of their racial heritage just "because" is pure degeneracy.

But we don't.

I love black culture sometimes but I just prefer to live and work around white people.

They have their oppression and fuck white males too. Win Win

Your a quadroon is you have almost 80% white DNA.

reverse image search

are you a mulatto rape baby? gib gf

I'm not, I acknowledge that ancestry is real and has real impacts on things such as height, IQ, lactose tolerance, etc. Most leftists won't even acknowledge that. All I am saying is that what a society labels as "black" or "Asian" for example is socially constructed. E.g. British people call Pakistanis "Asian" whereas in the US we reserve that term for East Asians, such as the Chinese. Also we would probably call Australian Aboriginals "black" even though they are genetically distant from modern Africans.

Being quadroon sucks, everyone calls you a muslim

t. Quadroon

Because society teaches that White = bad and non-White = good. It's "cooler" to be non-White than White.

If I gave you a glass that was half full of beer, half full of piss, would you drink it?

Do you have a sister? Post pics if you do.

>70% european is not black
are you fucking retarded, 100% or nothing nigger

because they realize that white privilege doesnt actually exist in the 21st century and would rather have gibs

Yeah my dad is very light. My great great grandfather was a German guy and most of my black relatives are light as well

She's 12

With the exception of Dominican Republic there are no hybrid nigger countries at all. The Dominican mulattos chose white spanish culture over their african nigger culture that their 100 PERCENT nigger cousins in Haiti still follow. The mulattos treat the pure niggers like complete shit in Dominican Republic and also see themselves as superior to them and consider african culture to be nothing but trash. This is an indication that mulattos would be far more advanced than niggers if they were on their own.

Mulattos would probably develop their own cultures if they were isolated from both niggers and whites.

Whose piss? If it was hers I would.

I would unironically fuck her until my dick fell off

You may find it interesting to know when the phrase "race is a social construct" was first used it referred to only to the perception of race in the USA, and does not imply that that there are no biological differences between human groups.

Because race-mixing makes you insecure and messes with your biology.
Lay off the mixing.

>56%

Wrong. Vibrant mulatto culture existed in New Orleans before and after slavery ended.

They are not. Its just that the ones who are seek attention for it so you notice them more.

Mulattos are an endangered species in America because they will become niggerized in the future anyway.

That's of course a joke right? Dominican culture is Spanish? Ever heard the music? Dance? Food? That's African bro.

What? What does that have to do with anything?

Mulatto here. I wouldn't say I'm loyal to my black side (I look more white than black), but I have a moral duty to fight back against white/Swedish monoculture.

What would be more beautiful than a world where everyone is mixed? Where everyone can enjoy the whole world's culture without racially appropriating it?

In my families case it's becoming white. All three of us kids married white people. My siblings have kids and my first is on the way.

I would agree with that initial sentiment then. There exists biological differences, but the classification scheme we overlay onto those differences has a degree of arbitrariness to it.

By analogy, the electromagnetic spectrum obviously exists, and red light is obviously different from blue light, but how we classify the range of frequencies is somewhat arbitrary. You could say that colors are "socially constructed" then. But that doesn't mean that they aren't objectively different.

Why don't Swedish deserve a monoculture in fucking SWEDEN?
Go preach this shit in Africa you swarthy fucking nigger. See what happens.

Because they are hurt and resentful towards whites. More often than not, whites consider mixed people black and therefore the mixed people feel rejected.

Dominicans have no culture they are just spanish WE WUZZERS.

>Not knowing about Leaf-bro

Mulattos are super insecure, and feeling they don't fit in anywhere, overdo it to fit in with the blacks. Millionaire blacks are even worse about proving themselves to be black since they live completely white lifestyles, and are basically white on the inside.

Frankly I feel more sorry for those who are biracial.

Accepted by neither side and treated like a pariah for speaking against either.

1 billion african niggers meaning eventually all mulattos and even basketball americans will become 98% nigger in the next century.

I'd bang em but would not leave my seed in them.

1 drop rule

Look at haitian culture and dominican, the difference is as day and night.

The root of dominican culture is spanish culture and catholicism.

The problem here now is that since dominicans still think america is worth half a shit culturally, theyre copying american whites with all their vile and degenerate niggerdom.

Not really, I'm a mutt and I've always felt more white than black, remember that black people don't consider "butterscotch" to be really black, as we don't suffer 1/3 of the prejudices the dark skinned ones does, according to them.

In this way, ironically, white people are more welcoming to my presence. The fact that I'm working on my doctorade and have a stable, decent paying job and a family might help, probably.

I'm quite secure. Being very desirable to women probably helps. Black enough to be exotic but not so black enough to be scary. I was A LOT of white women's "first black guy". Now I'm married to one.

Nice bait

Thread related: We mulattos don't hate white people. Just the deluded ones who think they're being opressed and blame white people/"institutional racism" for their misfortunes and as such, their hate is not an expression of anything but their leftist brainwashing.

Rashida Jones basically qualifies as white, so there's exceptions.

That's coming an end, spain is a shithole fallen to depravity.

How can they claim any superiority if they are such vile degenerates with zero impulse control...

It used to be the oppsite.

They side with whichever is more beneficial to them.
How far the white man has fallen.

Your culture is a mix of African and Spanish. Just because it's less African than Haiti doesn't make it Spanish. Look around you bro. Dominicans ain't white.

Put oil in milk and do tell me it's still milk, or drinkable. Just one drop, do it for glass of milk.

Also considering that lots of americans carry jewish venom in their blood...

But add chocolate to milk and it gets so much better.

But add chocolate and it gets so much better

I'm black and white but I refuse to say I'm a nigger

>american whites
They arent
They are copying black american culture

Some dominicans are white, most mixed.

"White" is a globalist over generalization term, that cheapens the whole of european ethnic groups, culture and heritage.

Because they are not accepted by their white side. Whites don't treat them as one of their own whereas blacks welcome any mixed person with open arms. Also, when the father is the white one, the mixed kid tends to embrace their white side more.

If we're talking about edibles then mental capacity is the taste, and in this case it will get worse by very large margin.

Wow I didn't know Mulattos even posted here. Learn something new everyday

I think it's best we let them go extinct unless the ones on here are redpilled enough to marry a white girl.

It's less like milk with oil and more like coffee with milk, or chocolate with milk.

Why do niggers and asians make attractive people?

Watch the Maher episode with Milo, the darker CIA black was all chill and relaxed, while Larry Wilmore, the light-skinned black, took every piece of bait with extra anger. Why does this happen?

That's the thing, nigger culture is more dominant as a whole amongst all the american ethnic groups.

Look how many white men are not even raising their own children there.

If your 79% British isles surely you don't even look black.

It's a meme, the ones posted here are either the top 10% or just models. Most Niggers and Asians in America are ugly as hell. They're fat,loud and plain dumb, they also vote endlessly for democrat.

Says a country of half Africans lol. You Dominicans are the laughing stock of Latin America for your African denile. You know that right?

I Don't know what you're talking about. I'm only loyal to my white side.

If we're talking about edibles then mental capacity is the taste, and in this case it will get worse by very large margin.

I do. I have light hair but it is kinky. Big lips but a small nose. Big booty like a black person but my skin tone is pretty white.

Can you tell a mulatto and pardo apart or do they look exactly the same?

i'm pretty good at ignoring my black side until i see thicc women

one drop rule
you can't be white unless you're 100% white. normies won't admit it but its what the subconscious displays

I don't deny anything ethnically, but if that is the case, then why are so many people from SA fleeing their nations seeking refuge from the economic failures if their own nations?

Look at your man Bill the Cuck Clinton, he went to haiti to learn fucking voodoo shit according to his own autobiography.

America is the embodiment of degenerate niggerdom, even africans refuse your economic aid to avoid your subversive ways.

You're not actually referring to scientific races. "Black" and "Asian" are broad, regional terms. Mongoloid, caucasoid, and negroid are the accurate terms. These three groups can be told apart from bone structure alone, they're not "social constructs".

Because most of them don't have a strong, white role-model in their life. If their father is black their mother will almost certainly be worthless trash and their father will either be nonexistent so it gives them daddy issues or in the exceptionally rare case were their father raises them they will look up to him and identify strongly with their black side.

Mulattoes with white fathers that raised them and that aren't utterly retarded like the average nigger won't consider themselves black, nor white for that matter, but mixed instead like they actually are.

Donald Trump brought me here. I wanted to see what made you guys tick. Now I see. You're just a bunch of sad lonely white guys.

Well that's the same for all groups 2bh
Only 10% can be a 10

>why are niggers niggers?

Seeing mullato's turns me on so much. Just goes to show you what you can create when you mix with an ebony goddess.

We have to take what we can get nowadays, nobody is pure white in America due to telegony. Hitler's rules on race work fine.

Because whites will never accept them.

is a retarded concept.

They're not. Mulattos almost always go for white men. The ones that are with black men are typically the ones who have settled after concluding that white men don't want them.

They don't even try to hide it either. They'll talk to their girlfriends saying how they "got a white guy" like it's a huge achievement.

thought that was Richard Spencer from the thumbnail.

Would have been funny.