Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MID_hZRwuTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IB8FCye08g8
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5DOBMIiaug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've watched it twice. Loved it. Though, I'm not a history buff, so I can't attest to it's accuracy.

It was pretty good. Must watch.

bretty gud

I watched it three or four times when I was around 13 years old. I'm pretty sure that was the start of my redpill journey.

Hell, yeah.

if you are into Al Bundy and/or Fresh Prince, you are gonna love it

youtube.com/watch?v=MID_hZRwuTQ

It's definitely the best depiction of Hitler in movie history.

Great film. No doubt some stormtard will take issue with the fact that hitler wasn't portrayed as the messiah

It's historically accurate. Hitler was a drug addict and lost all sense to reason especially towards the end of the war

youtube.com/watch?v=IB8FCye08g8

Yeah watch it, the acting is superb and it gives an a good idea of how Hitler basically went insane in his last days and got an unnecessary portion of the people who fought for him killed, when the war was long lost for Germany.

Fuck that kikery

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

>It's historically accurate.
Except for that part about Hitler.

>the eternal conspiracy theorist

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler

Watch it. It's good seeing the view of 'evil'. It may not be very redpilling but it should make you realise that there isn't really 'evil' or 'good'. All is caused by misinformation and ignorance.

uh what exactly was wrong with the depiction of hitler? Are you that swedish retard from that other thread defending hitler? He was a drug addicted faggot

You must watch it. MUST.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs

Its really good, shows you how cowardly the nazi party really was

It's a meh movie but the acting is fantastic

He was mostly given the drugs due to his doctors suggesting it him due to his increasing megalomania and trying to treat it. IE Paranoia, bursts of anger, etc etc etc. This mostly just happened after the fall of barbarossa, so I agree, great portrayal of him during the end.

only for the sound of the bombs

KEK

Good movie. Good acting. Not too over the top with demonizing nazis as much of the '''film industry''' does

pretty good movie. Not accurate, of course, since Hitler never committed suicide in his bunker. Basically more mind programming for the proles but still a good drama movie and acting was credible.
Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=b5DOBMIiaug

any movie can be watched if you're in a jew-wise state of mind.

People here claiming Hitler was insane at the end of the war need to read Hitler's War by David Irving. He never went insane, he was given the drugs to help control his tremors and prevent an onset of Parkinson's Disease.
Getting angry and raging that you've lost a war that decided the fate of Western civilization doesn't make you insane.

The Downfall is a great movie and should be watched.

It's pretty good and shows how Hitler was breaking down at the end of the war. People fail to realize that Hitler was an artist and idealist at heart and usually let others take care of daily issues in the Reich. Him actually having to own responsibility for those actions alongside his own misguided attempts to win the war by circumventing the old Prussian military elite makes the movie a nice look into the leadership of Nazi Germany at the end of the war.

Thb its absolutely boring as shit. Its a movie made for TV, made by the biggest liberal cuck in the western hemisphere Bernd Eichinger.

>Hitler was literally shaking because of his cuckold fantasy of germany getting raped by russians becoming true so he decided to become a junkie
lmao why is this guy considered to be /ourguy/ again?

Not a bad film, I'd give it a go. While I wouldn't consider it a redpilled film, it did change my perspective on Hitler and the Nazi Party a bit. It reminded me that they were humans with good intentions, and not the evil subhuman monsters that leftists make them out to be.