Camper, 23, is dragged from her tent and raped in front of her boyfriend

They should have never let these dindus into our countries... when will our libtards finally wake the fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/7304/3602036
archive.is/1fuFP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4376376/Camper-23-dragged-tent-raped-Germany.html
forgot link woopsie

Not a big deal, he just had an sexual emergency

hot

>unzips dick

How the fuck did the boyfriend not try to do something. I would have started smashing this mother fuckers skull in when he would have been caught off guard until his skull looked like someone had a field day with a watermelon

What a cuck

>dailymail
made up story

how on earth could you just stand by and do NOTHING while your gf is being raped????? unbelievable

t. kike

retards.

If fucking Azerbaijan is laughing at you,
then you're a failure as a nation.

>Hey cousin, what's up?

He was too busy furiously masturbating.

tfw you will never watch your gf getting raped by a delicious bbc

time to fap to bbc worship again, sigh

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU C U C K S?!?!? YOUR CONTINENT IS CRUMBLING YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES. YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK YOU LET YOUR GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE. WHY WAS THERE NO BUNDY RANCH STANDOFF IN EUROPE? WHY HAVE YOU NOT FOUGHT? WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF GET RAPED HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU LET IT HAPPEN YOU KEEP LETTING IT HAPPEN YOU JUST DONT CARE

YOU GET RAPED IN TAXES
YOU GET RAPED BY SANDNIGGERS IN YOUR OWN HOME
YOU GET CENSORED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT
YOU HAVE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE TAKEN
YOU ACCEPT BLATANT LIES FROM YOUR MEDIA
YOU ALLOW THEM TO CENSOR THE TRUTH
YOU GET RAPED AND MURDERED AND THEY MAKE YOUR KILLER OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT REFUGEE

AND WHEN THEY THROW YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE SANDNIGGERS, WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU DON'T FIGHT, YOU PREP THE FUCKING BULL AND LET THEM RAPE YOUR WIVES. FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHITS WHERE ARE YOUR BALLS???? YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY NIGGER WITHOUT GETTING FUCKING ARRESTED!!! HALF OF YOU WILL BE DEAD BY THE TIME YOU'RE DONE READING THIS BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE BEEN BLOWN UP IN A FUCKING GRENADE ATTACK. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

GET. YOUR. SHIT. TOGETHER. FAGGOTS.

No, you stupid faggot.

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/7304/3602036

Excuse me please! But its better to be a cuck than a racist! Do you know how much pain those poor refugees had to go through? No? Well then shut the fuck up, those are just very isolated cases, which usually never happen.

What happend to your country? You went from 90% white to 60% white. You went from lynching blacks to being mass murdered by them

Only 10% of Germans vote afd so there´s a 90% Chance that both of them got what they deserved. If you keep voting for sauron dont complain if orcs start raiding the shire

The last time Germany was a proud nation 20 million people were sent to camps and slaughtered. Think of this as karma

>unbelievable

This desu. Maybe they deserved it though. Her for dating a beta fag and him for being a beta fag.

VOTING CHANGES NOTHING

RIP goymoney

the last time germany was a proud nation we won the world cup mate

>You live to see Germany literally become Cuckistan in your lifetime
Fuck this gay earth.

Wow its 20 Million now? Number of victims keeps getting higher the more time passes. 2050 it will be 50 Million

Worry about your country

Use archive links you massive faggot

archive.is/1fuFP

defending yourself is racist and a hatecrme

He probably ran for help you morons.

Most of you would not attack a man who is wielding a machete

Classic Swedish/German folkish bedtime story

This. He couldn't believe his cuck fantasy came true.

Thats why we have guns

>doesn't take a firearm while camping

that tells me you've never loved

Do you think we just buy a rifle at Walmart, then drive our ridiculously oversized pickup truck into some backasswards village to go camping in bumfuck nowhere while drinking piss weak beer and shooting some animals?

You're thinking about murica. "Camping" is something entirely different here.

Stop making excuses you fucking loser.

Yeah man legally carrying a compact 9mm pistol on your camping trip is totally ridiculous. I'd rather go sleep outside in a tent around strangers with no protection whatsoever.

>loser
>french flag

>I'd rather go sleep outside in a tent around strangers with no protection whatsoever.
Well to be honest, it worked. Until now.

>implying this is not the most potent sexual fantasy of german men
where have you been for the last 3 years? Hanz came harder peaking out of his tent than any german has ever before

Shit, don't read this, how do I delete a post?

BLACKED

Kek

Sadly this.
Imagine if the girl had a good man as a boyfriend.
I feel pity for her.

Krauts can make french jokes when you have an anti-shitskin candidate polling at 30%

Until then sucke mon graine

Well, he did have a fucking machete. Probably would have murdered them both. The future of Germany

Oh, and the rest of Europe + the US.

You arent going to be wielding a machete worth a fuck if youre balls deep in someone.

Id have went at him before anyway

>raped

No, she was decolonialized with HOT and VIRILE african seed.

new 20 million meme spreading quickly

>Well, he did have a fucking machete.

So? He had to have put it down or at least put his guard down in order to rape her.

There's no excuse for this. The boyfriend was just a beta.

I may fucking really hate Louisiana at times but seeing this shit just make me happy I live somewhere the cops will give you a pat on the back and thank you for doing their job for them if you shoot a dindu.

oy vey. thats racist

this is like every germans fantasy

Bitch I already read it

Your Sup Forums account is under review

>Raped in front of her boyfriend
True Aryan blood. Fucking sad nuke Germany now

BS story. Niggers don't go camping.

If you are a German man or woman you should have been arming yourself years ago.

When are people going to firebomb refugee camps?

>rape
Please OP, use 'undocumented consent'

>The man had approached their tent holding a large knife - believed to be a machete - and threatened the couple before demanding the 23-year-old woman leave the tent with him, according to police.
>He then raped the woman in front of the tent before running off in the direction of the Rhine River, police
>The woman’s 26-year-old boyfriend, who had also been threatened by the man, contacted police and medical responders took her to the hospital.

Time for... Deus Vult

Leftwingers are cowardly little sackless pussies. The weak have no place here.

race war when?

>ridiculously oversized pickup truck

This is one thing I have never gotten about Europeans since I moved here. You faggots will never know the rush of driving an absolute monster sized truck down a wide open freeway, while getting a BJ from your high school sweetheart, listening to the Hulk Hogan entrance song Real American.

Instead you drive around in Nissan Micras while dindus fuck your girlfriends.

>So? He had to have put it down or at least put his guard down in order to rape her.

It's painfully obvious that you have never raped anyone. Stop posting.

you are asking why a German male did nothing?? they've been brainwashed for the last 4 generations, because muh evil Nazis.

t.Pedro Gonzalez, rape expert/Mexican intellectual

>not raping the nigger while hes raping youre gf

>when will our libtards finally wake the fuck up?
When horrible shit starts happening to them. Since it's happening to other people they don't give a shit but if it happens to themselves or their daughters they will wake up right quick.

tragic isolated incident!

>Germany has town rapists now

You jelly of our Fachkräfte?

What is it with niggers and machetes? Everytime you read about someone doing some shit with a machete, it's always a fucking nigger.

I unironically hope millions of white people get raped and killed. Either they wake up and fix this shit or they deserve death.

HAHAHAHAH

Newfags get in here for mandatory redpills!

Inflation you german cuck.

What if he had the Machete to the girls neck while fucking her or something? Who's to say when you try to go at him he just doesn't push the blade in in spite? It could have been either the girl's life or the girl's dignity.

I attacked a guy with a gun on me. You Eurotrash are just fucking worthless pussies. You won't even fight for the life of your loved ones. Appalling.

Life it is and I am not even joking.

He threatened to kill the girl if the bf would come too close. Don't know if that's how it happened but it seems like the logical move if it's a one man operation and you have to controll two people at once.

Back in the good ol' days this is what rapist got, regardless of color.
>But mostly to niggers

Just look at the assaulter... bf thought it was en escaped monkey with a machete.

He never should have let it get to that. You should always have some sort of weapon to hand, there's no other way in the New Europe.

Goyim pls, it's their culture. Not allowing them to express themselves would be bigotry.

He didn't do a goddamn thing. The nigger told the girl to come, was told that she was getting fucked by the nigger and she gladly accepted because diversity and they deserve it and the guy masturbated to the sounds in his tent.

rape is a made up crime used by feminists to unfairly persecute men. you are advocating the brutal murder of men whose only "crime" is giving sluts exactly what they are asking for. you are as much a liberal feminist degenerate as the race mixing slut in the article and as much of a cuckold as her boyfriend is for letting it happen.

When the groid gets the muhdick he has to go. He hasn't got the impulse control not to.

boyfriend is a cuck, nigger should be lynched, quartered, set on fire, then incorporated into a bomb for the nearest asylum center.

Absolutely progressive

LET THE WEAK DIE!!!!! THEY HAVE BETRAYED US ALL!!!! When ur troops leave ur lines to converse with the enemy, then they get bummed up the arse, u do not show sympathy or cry about it u just reform and have another go

Drop the impotent rage. Americans have all the guns in the world but don't do shit when dindus riot.

55years of blacks rioting without whites fighting back.

Thank god for the rape it redpilled the cunts

>Dindu drops Machete during rape
>Boyfriends rushes him
>2 cops jump out from behind trees and drag boyfriend off to prison for racism

Such is life

How does this beta cuck boyfriend not want to kill himself now???
Seriously, getting cut up fighting a machete wielding nigger while defending your girl is thousand times better than having no self respect and dignity as a man anymore for the rest of your life.

cuck tent

This is all a big misunderstanding.

He is a confused Forestry Service diversity hire.