How many non-whites were in you class in high school?

How many non-whites were in you class in high school?

During my entire education (kindergarten, primary school, jr high school, high school) there was not a single shitskin in any of above, about 600 ppl each school - and I do live in Warsaw.

Too many to even count. Everywhere I went was absolutely flooded with niggs n' spics. There were still a lot of whites though.

Fo Asians count? If yes then 100%.

Poland is a non-country so that doesn't count

One Iranian girl but she wasn't muslim

Class of 180+-, maybe 10 non whites. On the WV line in VA.

My entire grade had one smart black kid and 2 dumb ones. The smart one was just average smart but got bonuses and asses on everything if he was late so they turned him into our stop student and he got a scholarship to yale despite me beating him on every AP test and SATs. I only got into UCF no scholarships.Still bitter about it to be honest but I make more money than him now thanks to actually being smart and passing grad school.

Maybe 30 and we had the top rated school in the state. Coincidence? I think not.

Fucking autocorrect,

I mean he got passes on everything and they turned him into our top student.

My high school of 1200 was pretty much exactly 33% Mexican, and there were like 10 black kids in the entire school.

Tons of mushroom (and other) farms around here, so there's a pretty significant Mexican population. Most of them segregated themselves and for the most part didn't socialize with whites. The ones who did were typically ones who were born or spent most of their lives here, while a large amount were 1st gen immigrants who couldn't speak English at all.

OMg need to find a polish girl right now!

German from cultural enriched area: Not many blacks but almost the majority of the class was muslim

1 from Senegal. Nicest guy in the class too.
On the whole Gymnasium maybe 18-20 out of 600+ people.

Haha there were 6 other white kids where I went.

3 nignogs through my whole education. They were born here though

Went to elementary school in a pretty crappy neighbourhood but it was mostly white trash and an occasionnal algerian.
Middle school (11 to 14 here) was in a somewhat similar position, but we had more maghrebins and one black dude in the whole school. Couldn't count the wiggers with all mi fingers and toes though.
Went to high school in a private school. Pretty much completely white with I recall two dudes from Morocco and Tunisia and among the families who sent their kids here by habit, there was a black family from Senegal. All of them were pretty cool and one of the guys in it was possibly the most redpilled I've ever seen any teenager being.

1, things changed.

Times change

Only about 3. The north of England is not like london

One half Japanese girl

and one I think Filipino guy.

Class of about 120.

No nogs or mexi's, but this was well over a decade ago, so I'm sure if I went back it'd be infested by the latter.

Kek! There was only 1 black guy in my whole town and he did flower deliveries.

Fukken racist islamophobic pig! *Extra autistic screeching*

More like de-flower deliveries.

1500 people in my school when I was there, and 99% of them were white.
One black kid and a handful of asians or what-not.
2 black kids for a while. One was transferred from philly to keep him away from gang trouble. He was arrested shorty after for stealing cars. The other one was just a normal kid with some minor negro stylings. Afro, listened to rap or whatever, that sort of thing. He didn't speak or act like a nigger or anything...

I would say my highschool was 90% white since niggers cant get past primary school(and im not even joking about that).

>OMg need to find a polish girl right now!
find yourself a french fries, not-a-country

Zero. Literally zero. Feels good man.

We had one or two white guys including a russian named Paska.

>It's a slavs think they are white episode

Dumb 0%er

1 asian in high school, adopted. Never seen a nigger in education my whole life, not even in uni (liberal arts), excluding 2 Erasmus French niggers.

In my town high school, zero. In fact, zero all the way from kindergarten. This was NJ. I only went there thru freshman year.

Then I went to a private h.s. with about 40 students in the school. I believe there was just one in my graduating class.

She was okay, not ghetto or anything, I remember taking the train into the city with her one day and walking around the Village.

well I have type 3 skin. Does this count as white?
If yes 0 non whites

Sorry Jamal, but in my country women find black people repulsive.

there were like 11 total blacks at my school. all dumb noisy apes except one nerdy one. decent amount of hispanics but they were largely ok except for a few who tried to act black. one half jap girl, everyone else was white. feels good to live in a majority white area

I had a couple of Poles.

I live in Las Vegas a diverse but largely self segregated city. Mexicans/flips have east side, blacks have north town inner city is a mix of working class whites, mexicans and blacks. Whites have the suburbs on the west and south side. At my school majority were white. Blacks and mexicans mostly stuck with their own but the assimilated ones would be in the white social circles. One token got called a nigger so much he got a gun and started pulling it on anyone who called him a nigger thereby confirming hes a thinskinned impulsive nigger.

For a class of 1k I would say we probably had 250 or less. I rarely saw anyone that wasn't white and the those we did for the most part weren't degenerative filth since the school was in the most whitest community suburbs but took in outside because, we had a IB program which attracted a good number of exchange students.

Pic related. This is my old high school

No nignogs here. 4 Muslim out of 25 people

kek

I was the only one in Wigan for too many years to count. Fortunately came to Uni it became much more diverse.

1 christian half turk with german name, if that counts.

Pretty much white
In Business school had a few serbs, turks and one afghan guy.
He was pretty chill tho
smoked some good shit and had a lot of beers with him.

I had a half-niggress in my class in elementary school who had a crush on me.

Never seen her father. Her mother still had an intact face, though.

I met a qt in krakow at the club when i studied in europe. She had me when she said her favorite "cinema" was clockwork orange. Her sister sort of short term cockblocked me and said I had to eat with their family if I wanted to sleep with her sister. I really enjoyed having a homecooked meal with nice polish people and then globalizing that polish pussy. One of the highlights of my trip although sometimes i wonder if i have a son out there in poland.

Well there was an adopted kid who had parents that moved here of all places for some reason. He was white but his "siblings" who were also adopted were black and asian. His fucking parents collected children like it was some Pokemon game.

No one cares your in poland even without shitskins your country is still shit.

Not a single non-white until i came to high school. There were couple of people whose parents were from Middle East. One of them joined ISIS. I was on same course as he was. We did assignment together. Shit is fucked up.

I think I had a half-Egyptian and couple of children of gypsy ancestry throughout my school years.

These and I (I am 1/32 albo) were the least >white among us wogs.

50% white, 25% chink, 25% paki. That was 10 years ago. Now it's probably all chink and paki.

>While horrific attacks against women in Italy occur on a regular basis
Fun fact: there have been more acid attacks on men than on women in Italy. But they always leave that part of the surveys out.

Forgot to mention that his parents were from Danmark.

I enjoyed Poland.

That old bait was never good, Schlomo.

fucking americans, everything new to be so oversized and so big

my high school was not even a third size of it

btw, do you have christian cross hanged on the wall in the classroom?

This times a million!

Had some half-breed asians, lots of jews, and a dozen niggers out of a school of 6k.

Life was great back then.

Amazingly, I had a black girl in my class. That was back in the early 90s in a small town in Russia. She was probably the only black person in the city. Us kids didn't know anything about the negroes so I just always assumed it was some kind of a disease. Only later did I look back at those photos and realised I studied with a full on negro. The more you know

2 and they had white parents

Went to two secondary schools. One in London and one on the outskirts. The first, I was about 1 of 6 whites from a class 30 or so kids. Second, there were 6 brown ones from a class of roughly the same size.

I could not fucking believe what I was seeing when I moved.

White majority.

probably 50%

No in fact they cut your mic if spent your high school years achieving valedictorianship while everyone else was getting high and do so much as mention god during your speech.

>half-Asians

You literally dogded a bullet there, Jefferson.

There was always one and only one black kid in my class, although the particular person would change over time as they came and went. I went to a private school and throughout kindergarten to 12th grade there were only 3 blacks that I can remember being at my school, but never at the same time.

From Moshe to Noah, to Sandeek.

That's because we all live in an evil patriarchal phallocratic society that hates women.
That's why pretty much all commities for equality are called "commity for women and equality" or something along these lines. Because women's rights are equal rights and the concept of men's rights doesn't exist since any gendered mesure acting towards men is sexism.

I had 1 chink, and there were two black twins in the same year group. For secondary school we were all white but there were 2 negroids in the year group. I saw my first black adult when I was 8 and the first time I saw a group negroid friends in town was when I was 19.

>One of them joined ISIS
top kek

so how many muslims your country will accept this year? 300k? or 500k?

we only had one nig and she was actually ok. the potheads were the real niggers.

In Marseille, I'd say about half of the average class of 30-35 pupils is non-white. And that's in whiter areas.

It's actually a new meme that I'm pushing to the moon half skull mongoloid

Maybe 5-15 in a school of 2500. It was great.

Man, I was intimidated to go to my small-town high school of 300 students total, two stories, on one block, half of which was the athletic field.

About 10%.

That fell by half once in university, and by then most of them were foreign students.

>implying being a pothead in your teens doesn't give you superior intellect later in life

There's this one polish Slav that literally has a hard on for hating brown people.

His entire policy is about exterminitating them.

It's really unnerving because Slavs are fucking inhuman scum.

>country with worlds best education system and could use some global warming
>sandnigger would still pick dying in the desert over western culture
>islam isnt the problem

has to be*

>I just always assumed it was some kind of a disease.
Your assumption was correct

In my class about 5. My entire school was probably 10% non-white.

>working immigrants = gibbsmedat refugrees

Literally two white people (including me)

Zero
>Of course, I was homeschooled....

>Meanwhile in Poland with 0 immigrants (after 50 years of dystopian communist rule)

France you have commie blocs and you were never even communist! So what does that say about your cherry picktures

That's because my school can hold like 3k students and was one of the most prep public school. Plus we had a public library so that's part of why it was huge.

>he wasnt homeschooled

Until I was 12, about 90% whites, others were chinks niggers, and 1 or 2 muslims at best.

After that, they decided to put me in classes full of muslims to increase the level, I was the only white, had 4 niggers with me, and the rest was mudslimes.

It nearly fucked my entire life.

Perhaps you should look at it through the eyes of a person who thinks 72 virgins await him after he blows himself up.

VERY FEW, MOST OF THE NONWHITES WERE RICH KIDS OF UN DIPLOMATS FROM RANDOM COUNTRIES

A COUPLE LOCAL BLACKS ON BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP

like 3 black kids in my elementary school, maybe 10-15 hispanics, then a few more hispanics in middle school and probably 200+ hispanics in high school. I lived in a suburb of Denver and all the blacks were delegated to one shitty school district in the city, but the Mexicans started to multiply as the years went along. Now it's probably 50% hispanics at the schools I went to.

I don't live there anymore, now I am in a smallish-sized city in Texas with more blacks and hispanics. Will hopefully get my kids into private school.

Fucking sweden.

based slav

whites/slavs from kindergarten until 4th grade. Grade 5-10 2 male turks one female turk and grad 11-13 1 nigger.

These 4 individuals were enough to become racist as hell, just their existance was enough to redpill anyone on who is the scum of society.

Pic related

>half-Egyptian
You mean arab.
I think all the Egyptians are dead now

We were all white

His parents were assimilated well, being upper middle class. I think that he was just bullied and he wanted to show everyone how tough he is. It is just so crazy to think about that a rather normal person could do something like that.