Greg Gutfeld - Not popular on Sup Forums!? WTF!?

His weekend show is hilarious, he trolls idiots and liberals, he shitposts, he makes great points and etc. So why isn't he more popular amongst people here? Does anyone here even watch his late night weekend show!?

Just as the most recent example he mocked Rachel Maddow and the whole Russian conspiracy bullshit. Rachel Maddow imitation starts a couple minutes in, you can watch here:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/02/gutfeld-spoofs-rachel-maddow-show-trump-russia-connections-tax-return-report

Gutfeld also curses, calls liberals out by name in hilarious fashion, makes WILDLY inappropriate jokes and comments (we're talking stuff like you'd see on this fucking board here) etc all on air ON FOX NEWS itself.

That Rachel Maddow bit isn't even quality content compared to a lot of his stuff. In fact, it wasn't really all that funny compared to a large amount of his shit. Why the fuck doesn't he get more credit? Perhaps not enough tune into Fox News late night on weekends hardy harr harr... thing is, his show is better than most other late night bullshit shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Clu6Vixl1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gutfeld
twitter.com/GregGutfeldShow/status/698980735512776708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea, Gutfeld is great. He's been reprimanded by Fox too many times to count for the "inappropriate" things he says about liberals, idiots, as well as for the hilariously vulgar jokes he makes on his weekend show.

Problem is probably that during the week while he's on the regular Fox shows he can't behave like he does on his weekend show so people might think he's just another standard or lame Fox guy.

Gutfeld is fucking great! If he's not popular here, he should be. At least his weekend show anyways.

JUST

Yea, I think a lot of people see him on shows like The Five or whatever it is and think he's just some regular Fox personality who occasionally makes comments the other people wouldn't and that's about it as they don't catch his weekend show.

For fucks sake, he makes Sup Forums-tier jokes about women, liberals, etc. Without bleeps, Fox News wouldn't be able to air his show at all ffs.

Who cares... he's funny as fuck and his weekend show is the only thing of its kind on all of Fox News. He goes after liberals in ways that you don't normally see on Fox plus his show is just funny in general.

Oh look, another Jew

having a boring day or something, Greg?

I liked Gutfeld on Red Eye

Incredibly unfunny and cringey. Unwatchable

Gutfeld is great as far as his weekend show goes, otherwise he's just another Fox News guy. I think more of Sup Forums needs to give his weekend show a chance.

He isn't Jewish.

Remember when Breitbart called this guy out for talking about ping pong randomly on Red Eye?

Shareblue isn't the only group who shills on Sup Forums you know. Sage

>plebbit_thedonald

It's ok but it all feels a bit forced.

This past weekend he made a suicide by six sniper bullets to the back of the head joke. He says alot of things that make it obvious he either browses Sup Forums or has contacts that do.

Kys moron

>gay manlet jew libertarian
dropped

I almost wouldn't even doubt that. He seriously does make Sup Forums tier comments sometimes. He basically the only person on Fox News that has to be bleeped frequently and he definitely the only one who makes hilarious sex jokes about things Sup Forums agrees with.

Also, the way he goes after liberals at times is the essence of Sup Forums. Now don't get me wrong, it's not always by any means however it does in fact happen from time to time. Often enough though.

Fox News has shifted from neocon Bush-cocksucking to alt-light, which honestly not bad, Fox Jews will never go 14/88 but the alt-light discusses black crime, establishes a brotherhood with European whites(while traditionally kosher conservatives have criticized Europeans), and promotes white identity to an extent.

However, the alt-right is the way of the future

>Greg’s grandfather was Alfred Louis Gutfeld, the son of German Jewish parents
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Gutfeld

You're a dumb nigger
Stop embarrassing yourself, you stupid little shit

go advertise your shit programme somewhere else, fox news

Look bro my jewdar is through the roof with this guy, but there's no citation for that claim, plus he even went out on twitter and said he was a goy. I don't know...

No. Just because I get paid by Fox to post on this board means nothing... Greg Gutfeld is legitimately funny as fuck on his weekend show. You have no idea of the hilarious and Sup Forums worthy things he says. Shit... some of the things he says are wildly "inappropriate" enough that it would garner quality laughs from this board.

How about you go suck the cock of one of the many, many Arab Muslims infesting your country faggot. Kys

He is funny on the weekends, but ummm... you are trolling as far as being paid by Fox right? Wtf?

holy fuck SHILLS ahoy, i'm missing the horsefuckers already

he's the best
he makes that old alcoholic Liberal on the Fox show "The Five" look like the clown that he is

Wtf? Honestly, I think Gutfeld is fucking hilarious on the weekend show but wtf... if you're actually a paid Fox shill I'm not sure you should be admitting that. You gotta be trolling.

>(((gutfeld)))
He's also a cuck. Eat shit OP, this is a natsoc board

Well, technically I don't get paid by Fox directly. I get paid by a different company that Fox basically owns but same difference I guess. The right is far behind in the information war on the internet and we're trying to catch up to the lefts massive amount of paid online posters. They have an insane amount of people sitting online basically 24 hours a day.

I'm glad you like Gutfeld though!!!

I've been on Sup Forums for a long time and I had the opportunity to get paid to make postings so I took it. I spend 99% of my time elsewhere online though.

Larping?

When will they ever learn?

How is he a cuck? Any examples or are you just an idiot faggot?

Can we talk about Dana Perino instead?

Dana is cute! CUTE!

wtf? No, I'm not LARPing retard.

he knew about pizzagate years ago

She's aging like fine wine. Top tier foxfu

Wtf? Judge Jeanine Pirro is better and I can't even get an erection from black women. Also her saturday show is great, high energy!

Holy fucking Christ! I like Gutfeld even more now.

FACTOID: Gutfeld and a good deal of Fox employees are oldfag Sup Forumstards

Older Cartoon Network was also full of oldfag Sup Forumstards

he's not a youtube celeb so 00's millennial trash doesn't know who he is. he is funny, he's way better than the majority of the shit that gets watched on here.

>His weekend show is hilarious,
You've never seen his show, have you? You cringe so much you're literally sore from watching.

>he trolls liberals,
He does such a piss-poor job that liberals get a boost from his snark.

>he shitposts
We all love a shitposter, don't we? Not.

>So why isn't he more popular amongst people here?
He's exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums

Fuck off faggot

Who in specific besides Gutfeld?

Congratulations, you've just won the dumbest Sup Forums post of the day award! You can claim your award by looking further up your ass!

I love when he grosses out Kimberley Gilfoyle on The Five. It's adorable.

>Alec Baldwin's cool brother: "You don't want to give trump a chance"
>Bob Beckel:"No I don't"
>Greg:"I think somebody alredy got more than once chance."
MADMAN

Holy fuck, how is it even possible that someone who has obvious severe mental deficiencies is able to function well enough to post here? You are seriously idiotic beyond reason... holy fucking bro, change your life and get some professional help.

Stop posting. I just lost 10 IQ points by reading your comment.

He often makes comments that cause the other Fox people (especially the women) to recoil hahaha.

Hi Greg, the ratings must be really low yo be shilling for your show here.
Don't you know most here have to hask permissions to their parents to watch TV?

Omfg he says shit that the other fox people don't think is even allowed to be said on air. Their reactions are great. Theven stuff he says on his weekend show is far more vulgar or ridiculous etc. Of course it's expected on his weekend show but still... it's Fox News ffs, he's the best show on the whole station.

Only reason to watch Jewpert Murdoch's Fox is Tucker Carlson and Greg Gutfeld, if you disagree you're probably a libshit
GR8 B8 M8

>not knowing his show has extremely good ratings

Mostly Crew, Writers and support staff
Early Fox was a "who you knew" type place and Sup Forumstards helped each other get jobs there

I agree. Can't cuck the tuck after all. Although, I must say that some of the rageful rants Judge Jeanine Pirro goes on can be fairly entertaining. Trump would say "high energy".

The fact he has to come here or send their interns to beg us to see his show doesn't seems to help your argument

He fell back on just doing what the network wanted him to do when they out the screws to him
He's a great guy but cares more about his career than his convictions therefore he isn't supported here

Oh yeah forgot about her, she seems really genuine. I like her a lot.

Uhh... the Gutfeld Show has extraordinarily good ratings for the time block. Nice try though I guess... fucking dullard.

>Bushy
>NeoCon
You know fuckall

He's always been a cringe.

twitter.com/GregGutfeldShow/status/698980735512776708

The only ones that try harder and fail are OReilly and Miller.

sometimes he reaches to far for a joke, starts to get annoying? idk

She is extremely direct in her points and has quality content in regards to analyzing current topics and responding intelligently. Plus like I said, she gets mad as fuck and goes on raging tirades (intelligent tirades).

Greg (((GUTFELD))) is a fuckin jew. His dad is a jew. His grandparents were jews. I don't care if he identifies as catholic, he's a fuckin jew.

>(((gutfeld)))

Gutfield is pretty cool desu. His segments on The Five are the best, albeit sometimes cringey.

His rants when it comes to the hypocrisy of the left are great though.

He looks like a kike
He sounds like a kike
He has a kike surname
He spouts neocon cuckservative bullshit and wasn't supportive of Trump during the election.

Dude is a kike. If he says he isn't, he's just a lying crypto

You live his segments on The Five better than his weekend show?

If you've never seen the Gutfeld Show on the weekend then take his segments on The Five and multiply them by like 1000 and that'll give you a little bit of understanding what his weekend show is like.

Your face is a jew

Never before have I seen a burn of such tremendous quality.

BEST GIRL!