Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tS9Lkpj9DF4?t=1597
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow they really are scared of Sup Forums

>tfw the UN, FBI and KGB have all probably checked my dúbs

Damn.

Is this really from the UN though?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the video?Aint watching 30 min of that shit.

>an "original poster" (OP) creates a new thread by making a post

I'm learning so much.

>mfw all the letter agencies probably know by now that I have a foot fetish and a milf fetish and Asian fetish and that when you combine all three you have my greatest fetish of all

Fug

>Implying they could even outshitpost us

Seriously, those who frequent here are veteran shitposters and can handle the bantz. Those UN pussies would at the least maybe last a day and the most several of exposure to this environment.

youtu.be/tS9Lkpj9DF4?t=1597

The leaf gets called out

here it is: nigger kike fag cuck

The fact that they even take this site serious is what always gets me. There is literally some cuck paid to analyze every fucking word of a DRUMPF BTFO thread. Think of that?

>explaining tripfags

Fucking hell this is a lot of filler.

Asian mothers with feet?

Frankly all this place is, is naught but a discussion forum where we can speak freely about social ills. Sometimes we take the piss out of others but we all learn it is in good fun.

is THIS not the same guy who made the traps are not gay study video presentation?

checked, still watching but not even an auditorium....

That classroom looks chat as fuck, how is this the UN it just looks like your average local school?

Well not just any Asian mother with feet user, I do have standards you know.

>these people are judging Sup Forums by its frogposters
I fucking hate these cunts, this is almost worse than white genocide

Memes are serious business.

Please tell me more, user. I'm so hard and horny right now!

Exactly and I think most posters understand this, but the CIA and FBI probably takes this place serious, it's fucking great. This place is harmless, but the government has to take us retards seriously

this is what happens when you feed the trolls

>A "study" by some shitty academics who are never going to do anything meaningful.
Imagine devoting your life and career to higher learning and being stuck doing shit like this.
I would just kill myself if that was me, holy shit.

really makes you think.

lmfao nice macbook emiliano, fucking faggot

Is that Vsauce?

Don't be mean user. He's probably in the thread right now. He's probably OP.

It's just the old "study" full of newspaper and kikypedia links and shit like that from this summer.

I read it and they basically added a couple memes(I think) and had fixed up in some references I think to try making it look like a real report. If they even bothered... I had many keks and a few beers I got it the first time

What is an OP?

I die every time i see that image.

This is fucking hyterical

I mean there is some revelation once you are here long on this board about some issues (Redpilling) and it may change you to see things differently. But that is refreshing to see that though. Not many people are challenging the norms these days because you are denigrated for doing so.

>He's probably OP.
Shit, act cool guys.

HOLY SHIT HE SHOWED THE LEAF POSTER IMAGE

based italian "professor" stealing money shitposting irl

did he mention in his shitty presentation that meme is an humor?

The Umman Manda, you goddamned (((UN))) cuckolds

>they visited Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Why not Sup Forums?

lol sports, Sup Forums targeted I was not aware.
I have never been there, but I can imagine a bunch of faggots fighting over football/soccer/hockey teams and skijumping and such

>If you know real research you have no idea on how fucked up this is

Holy fuck we've gone mainstream

What a time to be alive

>want to learn about memes
>go to a board that only has one meme

Please read up user

The cringe is real.

>tax money is spent on studying memes on an autistic tibetan basket waving forum

The board certainly has changed my perspective on many things, that's why I love this place

It's fucking glorious

And to think two years ago these retards seemed so formidable and we felt so hopeless

How did it take this long for us to beat them

Sup Forums is the greatest meme generator board on Sup Forums alongside Sup Forums.

>this is the study they will cite when they try to close this place down

You have much to learn

They really dont get thats its all satire do they

How many of these people will get redpilled by studying us?

Thank you, user. I have learned a lot today

Fucking hell
>that post count

Sup Forums - 8.3 million
Sup Forums - 1.2 million
Sup Forums - 1.4 million

>the bogdanoff twins are probably being investigated by the UN for their connection to the alt-right

They probably all think I have Schizophrenia or something, especially on boards where I am able to anonymously post arguments to my own previous posts to stimulate discussion or bump a thread.

again
>"Research"
Also he looks very knew, mumbling like an idiot, repeating him self, rookie, nervous as fuck
>Deeply inside he stand there and knows he's just full of piss
Embarrassing, but some have problems with this in the start, not lying like this and presenting something they know is urine, but nervous.
>So you have training for that
After some times you do this like a charm not mumble like an idiot
>MUH NAZI FROGS
fuking kek

kek
Please be true

Are shitposts actually this powerful?

>Writing a peer reviewed paper on Sup Forums
Wow they are more autistic than we are

This is perfect

You fucking idiots have drawn attention to this place

Because they don't understand imageboard culture, to them it is an alien concept. In reality it is no different than a common Internet Forum outside the thread pruning. This could be closer to Social Media, but without the Selfies and blogging.

I actually watched the whole thing.

>Sir, this poster expressed anti semitic views, went into an extensive tirade cuckholdry, made several statements about Egyptian ancestry, said John McCain has faggy bitch arms, proposed a tangibly sound solution to the financial situation in Greece, and claims to know the real truth behind 9/11 which is the "Taco Grande."
>Agent Johnson, why are you bringing this to my attention?
>He got quads, sir.
>And they were 7s

Average day in the intelligence community

>Bogdaposting now makes you a russian agent

a faggot

ahaha gonna get a ton of use out of that one

They would have found out sooner or later. The real question is, how long would it be until they wind up taking our side?

let those whores come and be fucked HARD

>the crawers are still active
Hiroshima ban their crawler

L E A F E D
E
A
F
E
D

being someone who lurked chans since like 06, its really weird seeing it taught in a college. to you newfags its nothing because youre used to this site being in the limelight, but back in the fuckin day maaaan, nooobody knew about Sup Forums and it certainly wouldnt have been brought up in a classroom setting unless you had like a chill 28 year old coding teacher 10 years ago

FBI already watch Sup Forums, most of the people from Sup Forums are pedos

>How did it take this long for us to beat them
Two words
>2d
>waifu

Sure, but how many are bot/shill posts?

Lurking here since 06 aswell, back then people would look at you weird when you said Sup Forums

>Emiliano De Cristofaro
Wait, I remember this guy.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/Sup Forums-raids-how-one-dark-corner-of-the-internet-is-spreading-its-shadows-a7416631.html

>top posters by country; finland canada australia

weird they didn't mention shitposting

Are we kangz and shit now?

>2.2% of all posts contain the word 'nigger'
shamefully low desu

Check my digits UN
How can you even compete?

Worse than American obesity pandemic.

(((They))) do realize that is website is a roleplaying forum full of mongrels?

Sup Forums is mainstream now, it is likely that someone on your road just opened Sup Forums for the first time and is contributing to the cuckery and lefty takeover

Probably 1/3 easy

>ywn give a lecture to a room full of professionals about your rare pepe collection

KEK I just passed this, a couple of times here these soreasses have not been able to keep their laughter lol

underchecked

This is a very important image. Know thine true enemy.

>"they don't really post links to mainstream news outlets, but we find, unfortunately, links to sites like the Daily Mail..."

Could someone tell this faggot that the DM is the biggest news site in the world?

>and here we see, uhh, a casual call for genocide, with an image of a woman's cleavage

>I would like to ask how many people know about Sup Forums
>user, have you ever heard of Sup Forums?

Cont. We have been too busy claiming waifus, rating ourselves, and being autistic to develop a proper narrative. Only Trump could galvanice us to present an unanimous front

>MFW I SEE A SHITPOST MEME I MADE WHEN I WAS DRUNK