The Hypocrisy of Sup Forums

I hear a lot of talk about wanting a qt315 virgin waifu but why do you lot think you deserve one?

You guys sit around and "shitpost" all day about how bad the world is yet you do nothing about it, you're a bunch of slacktivists; just like the idiots who put coloured flags on their fac3book photos when a tradegy occurs, but even then they aren't afraid to post it to their real account instead of this "anonymous" bullcrap

when a girl like me actually needs help where will you guys be? Oh yeah, sitting behind the keyboard jerking off to anime as per usual

talk about hypocrisy

Tits or gtfo

'dem thunder thighs.

>Sup Forums is one person

sage
gtfo

Says the fagget who sits around making bait threads all day. Your life revolves around getting "yous"

Now that's sad

Meh, I shitpost on mobile

Retarded
follow instructions to redeem selfalso timestamp

SAGED

you're giving women too much credit; they aren't any different than everyone else, and don't deserve special treatment for existing.

>A girl like me

No one finds you worthy of saving. Your entire worth as a human being is based off the fact that you have a vagina. Don't throw stones in glass houses

who is this brappy mama?

Here's a picture of me, yes me, an actual 3d living breathing female

Too bad losers like you can't handle a real woman

>but why do you lot think you deserve one
I don't think I've ever seen anyway say that. Sage

>No timestamp
DOUBLE SAGE COMBO SHOT

With cartoon eyebrows like that? Hell no.

Oh no, a betaboy online doesn't like my makeup, what ever shall I do

said nobody ever

>a girl like me
you know the rules here, boipussy or gtfo

>tfw I lost both last 2 GFs that were virgins

Clean your room.

Clean your room your filthy whore.

Honestly disgusts me that adults can live like this.

Let's assume your point is true.
What purpose do you have then, to be here, let alone prove this thread?
Why are you trying to preach something that you already brainwashed yourself into believing?
Just get the fuck out if you get triggered by shit here. Or just keep scrolling like any other normal person would do.

Your tits don't make you special.

>3d
No woman would actually say this

Confirmed troll

my room is clean, maybe not as neat and tidy like yours is, I have a busy life, it's probably because I don't post on anime forums all day

You guys make posts about stopping immigration and "increasing the white birthrate" yet you are doing nothing about it!

really truly pathetic

Some of us believe it or not have a pretty healthy life with a nice job, Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general is just a nice place to relax get some outside news and have some giggles, many of us like to discuss firearms on /k/, we like to talk about politics or political problems on Sup Forums, we discuss fitness and healthiness on /fit/ etc. Not everyone on this site if some pathetic fat man with no life.

Did you used to post on BBW chan/

Amazing how quickly you change your shirts and hair.

>Fat fingers

dw, i come and inseminate you

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TIMESTAMP.

SAGED

>unable to provide a timestamp
fake
>still no tits
fake and gay
GTFO

>when a girl like me actually needs help where will you guys be?

when you need help, you go to your husband. if you married one of us, he will be at your side. if you didn't, then why the hell do you expect any of us to help you at all?

possibly ;)

fat finger? at least it's fatter than your cock, loser

Youre right, this generation of men is completely worthless. There isn't a single woman who doubts that, either. Women KNOW how useless this crop of men is, they sense it the same way we men would sense it if an entire generation of women became physically repulsive.

The question is: what happened to men, to make them this way? What created these permanent infants, who you know damned well you couldn't rely on to support you if shit got serious?

Xenoestrogens, I'm sure.

Retarded fuckong leaf, day of the rake is officially back on.