Refugee children in Sweden fall into coma-like state on learning their families will be deported

They don't have to go back, do they Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html
rt.com/sport/383346-swedish-ultras-niqab-mask-ban/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylsökande_med_apatiska_barn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just means they won't scream and pitch fits because their ears are popping on the plane ride back to where they belong.

Let me guess, 8-year olds?

>fell into a state of co-ma
Jimmy Bottlewasher is real!

But seriously, what the fuk kind of journalism is this?

Forgot sauce:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html

bitchass sandnigglets

Hey guys anyone else feeling a little sleepy?...

Let's just forget about everything and go to sleep please...

Good, let them fall asleep, put them on a boat, by the time they wake up they will be in Raqqa. Dont thank me.

Sweden is so warm and fluffy... like my kitty cat, who is never allowed outside because she might get savaged.

Good, that means they aren't kicking and screaming and causing a problem.
I swear, the excuses they find to keep rapefugees in the country get more pathetic by the day.

>60 children this year
There are dozens of them! DOZENS!

OPEN THE FLOODGATES LIKE RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tragic illness. Many such cases.
Only treatment is to send them with their families as much as it breaks our hearts. Families must stay together.

That little shit doesn't look sad about shit

deport father and everything is gonna be okay

I bet their parents taught them to pretend.

Yeah, every single one.

Alive, in a coma, dead... fuck it just get them out.

>20 years ago
>mom won't pick me up while walking through the mall
>lie down on the floor and don't move
>she just drags me across the floor

DO THE SAME WITH THESE BRATTY KIDS

GET THE FUCK UP LAZY ASS. ITS ONLY 3PM

this

Sweden don't give into this shit.

Throw them into the sea.

who cares.
let them fucking die .

They absolutely do

Sup Forums is so insensitive and stupid. They think deporting little kids parents back to the warzones they just fled from is a good thing. And these comas don't just affect the kids. Look at this Iraqi man. He fought during the Iraq War along side American Forces, came to Southern California with his family, and now he's being deported because of Dr*mpf. Same thing befell him. A Coma.

You aren't funny anymore, Sup Forums. You're ruining peoples' lives. I'll admit I thought it was ebin to vote for Donald but now I totally regret it.

Yeah, baby hyenas are so cute, we should all get some as pets! Even though they're going to bite our faces off and try to kill us when they get older for deporting their dad.

>Sweden
>deporting

I'll admit I chortled.

Too fucking bad.

The US is not a nanny state for the entire world. Using children to try to guilt us into feeling bad because other countries can't get their shit together is not going to work.

There are tens of millions of children in warzones, we can't save them all, importing a few thousand is unfair to the ones we can't save and is just going to bring their problems to us, feeble retard.

Should have never let them into the country in the first place.

i read somewhere that some cases of this so called "resignation syndrome" were also present on Nazi death camps.

of course, of course they did.

article to manipulate readers

in reality such thing as "deportation" wont lead to any results

Remove any and all trace of islam, women, children, drooling veggies, All, with a capital fucking A.

>Should have never let them into the country in the first place.

Really got my noodles boiling.

>You're ruining people's lives

Install an electronic security, a phone tracing system and buy a dog.

Seems made up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"""""children""""""

Sweden? NO

rt.com/sport/383346-swedish-ultras-niqab-mask-ban/

holy fuck you reddit newfags are JUST

They did this to gain entry as well in droves when I was a kid. The only reasonable explanation is that there is an airborne virus in arabia targeting only those of arab heritage (perhaps every other race has some kind of inherited immunity?), and it manifests only during periods of worry combined with temperatures under arabian averages, giving symptoms including extreme lethargy. Truly a very curious virus which is very elusive and specific, the person who discovers this in a clinical setting will surely win the nobel prize.

A lazy Mexican. Woah.

>resignation syndrome
I thought this only affected people who actually enjoyed actively working who were forced to - oh fuckit, I too am pretty sure it's made up.

TOP KEK

SWEDEN NO !
W
E
D
E
N

N
O
!

Wow really makes you think, former Trump voter here blah blah nuclear codes blahdy blahdy blah DRUMPF BTFO XDXD

Do you think that Sweden is in the united states?

>Send them to the netherlands
>They get euthanized

Problem solved

The reason their shitholes are warzones, and will remain so for the future, is that they ran away in the first place instead of staying and fighting for a better live.
>Implying that the rapefugees are even refugees.

The man and woman (It´s 2017 man! Same rights for everysex!) should stay and fight. Wouldnt say a thing if they would send their grannys and kids (under ~12-14yo) to safety, that would be understandable.
But only if they go back as soon as possible.
Instead they themselve flee and leave, often times, their families behind.
They are cowards of the lowest order and should be shot on sight for cowardice right on the border.
Yes we should kill them all for being shittier.

Take a look at the refugees that fled from Ukraine, these were refugees. Real ones. Old woman, children and wounded man.
Yet, we took none fo them in.
IF they even did go to Germany, they often times just fled while staying in the Ukraine or fled to nearby countries.

>Inb4 edgy
Nope, I´d stay here and fight. Why? Because of my family, friends, my birthplace. For hope of a better future, to rebuild this shithole that it became by then. To get my old life back.
Atleast I´d die for something worthwhile instead of rotting away as an 95y/o in some wheelchair while pondering about how I wasted my time.
I just expect the same from everybody else.

Of course they do.

Just because the kid is sad doesn't give parents the right to break the law. That's insanity.

>arabs living among other arabs is evil
racist sexist much?

sweden no what are you doing no!

fucking hell, no one has seen arrested development here? shit is baiting like crazy

They misspelt "imported".

SWEDEN! NO!

Just more anti-white propaganda from The Independent.

>60 cases

More people were killed this year by refugees in Sweden than that.

That aside, that's a nice train.

Since around 2005 refugee children have turned "apathetic" when they were about to get deported. Lefties and media then do what they can to stop the deportation, because MUH CHILDRUN. This trend comes and goes in waves, and I guess it's back in fashion again. This phenomenon literally only exists in Sweden, but people will scream that you're a racist if you point this out.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylsökande_med_apatiska_barn

There's only a Swedish page about this. Weird huh?

top kek, fished my keyboard out just to give you a you.

>muh apatiska barn

I thought that jig was up 10 years ago

in swedish the correlation between compounding words and kek is 100%

>Coma like state
>pretending to be asleep so you don't have to do something

it's like these swedes were never kids wtf. next thing they'll be codifying it into proper medical journals and everything

Yes. They do. And the sooner, the better. Emotions don't overrule law. That's called anarchy.