Dark Skin=Shit Civilization

>the darker the skin the shittier the civilization

Can anyone explain to me how this happened without being racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Saudi arabia
?

Proves OPs point.

>can anyone tell me what 2 plus 2 equals but don't give me 4

Capitalism and White supremacy

>
Shit society with billions in oil money

dark skin = warm climate = no long term planning skills

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

jazz is one of more valuable and unique aspects of american civilization
great things come when you are the meeting, and melting, pot for the whole world

Hahaha no it isn't
Maybe in the 1920s
Dumbfuck

White or brown,politicians/governments will fuck a entire nation for greed
Be it African "" leaders""or us/EU parliament cronies

There are plenty of white counties doing decently bad rn,

But yes,the less white the harder it will be for a nation/civilisation to be "successful"

>Can anyone explain to me how this happened without being racist?

Whites,Jews and niggers
That's what happened

Thinking like India's Caste system do we?

Americas ~50% white and we're the most powerful country in the world

I would also like to add that we wouldn't know the true success of African or middle eastern or south american nations considering that western organizations coupe their successful leaders and enter in puppet states for geopolitical reasons.

The part of the human brain (prefrontal cortex) which is responsible for abstract thought process is necessary for tool/shelter making, which is very important for maintaining a society larger than a small tribe.

This part of the brain is non-existent in the african because they evolved in an environment without a need for shelter or agriculture, hence why they are not capable of creating larger, functioning societies.... even when you give them the tools and resources to improve their situation, they simply choose to stagnate and let their children starve to death because they simply don't care. It is just the nature of these people, they refuse to help themselves.

The only real solution for africa is just to leave it alone and let them starve to death, as mother nature intended. What we're doing, trying to "help" these people is inherently wrong and cruel when you really think about it.

Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

We are the people of the sun

> What we're doing, trying to "help" these people is inherently wrong and cruel when you really think about it.

Exactly. Keeping the civilization afloat artificially just sets up an even larger catastrophe of suffering that is bound to eventually happen when it stops getting the support it's become dependent on.

>live in parts of the world that never experience winter and have plenty of resources
>be surprised that the people that evolved there evolved less
Hardship is the ultimate redpill.

Actually yes, that's some of the functions of the pineal gland.

Tamils do good tho.

It has nothing to do with skin tone, there's whites in every climate and darks in every climate.

Andean cultures are proof of that and it's dumb of you to deny it, because it's the one example of isolated civilization development without the need for diversity and racial exchange.

And Japan, of course.

But what you said does not contradict that user.
Andeans had a harsh life and coldish mountain climate did they not?

Depends of the culture, I lied a little tough because, there's plenty of Andean cultures, Ecuador has it's own, Bolivia, Chile, but ethnically they are very close to each other and were unified under the Incan empire.

Also don't forget that the point of civilization it's to overcome those climate issues, that way Egyptian civilization or Nazca civilization that are desert based, work just as fine as cold climate civilizations.

>there's whites in every climate and darks in every climate
Not really. It's the lack of sun exposure that created light skinned people to begin with. The rest is really up to human migration patterns. But whites evolved for nearly 60,000 years in a winter climate.

>Andean cultures are proof of that
Exactly, harsh cold climate improves people. Hardship improves people.
It's living in an easy environment for tens of thousands of years stagnates people.

>And Japan, of course.
Japan was covered in ice in the neolithic era, and they carry a lot of neanderthal DNA, how does this disprove my point?

>Nordic civilisation was better than Roman and Greek civilisation
wew lad

Populations moved a long time ago, the nicer climates on earth are meditarrean climates and civilization florished in them like in no where else.

At some point you have to stop looking at DNA samples and learn a little bit of anthropology and sociology.

I wouldn't give a fuck if jazz and every jazz musician to have ever lived never existed. It's hardly worth shit.

It isn't just exclusively based on weather. Environment is a huge part of it but it really comes down to hardship. The meds were in a lot of wars that made them into the people we know them for.

Yep. All of it matters, anthropology, sociology, genealogy.

I think he means its all Saudis fault. The slave trade the muslims dtarted fucked over Africa till today.