Would Sup Forums be ok with letting trans women use female locker rooms if school students voted on it?

archive.is/qn5g0
--

Seems mostly to be Christians opposing this and we never hear in this article form a single female student. I wonder what they think?

Other urls found in this thread:

minnpost.com/second-opinion/2016/12/men-are-much-more-concerned-women-about-transgender-women-using-female-bathro
pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/inclusive-transgender-bathroom-policies-do-not-end.html
twitter.com/JayShef/status/712845760287494144/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/inclusive-transgender-bathroom-policies-do-not-end.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PALATINE, Ill. — Tall and sylphlike, an athlete with delicate features and a blond topknot, she changes clothes behind a privacy curtain in the girls’ locker room at her high school. But just being allowed to set foot in that locker room was a huge victory for the girl. She is transgender.

She graduates in May — but the war over how to accommodate transgender students is far from over in her Chicago suburb.

A new legal challenge is making its way through the courts. And a coalition of insurgent school board candidates, an evangelical church and conservative parents are looking to reshape district policy. The goal: preventing transgender girls and boys from sharing the bathrooms and locker rooms of their choice with other girls and boys, on the grounds that they are “the opposite biological sex.” Their presence, the opponents argue, violates community standards of decency.

They cast the issue as one of basic modesty, but the transgender student says it goes far deeper than that.

“Really, nobody’s getting naked,” said the girl, who is identified as Student A in court papers and asked not to be named to protect her privacy. “This fear that trans people exist and should not have the right to exist. That’s the driving force here.”

The school board election is set for Tuesday, only days after lawmakers in North Carolina, mired in a battle of its own, repealed a state law restricting bathroom use in public buildings. In February, after a dispute among his own cabinet officials, President Trump reversed federal protections allowing transgender students to use the bathrooms of their choice, leaving those decisions to state and local authorities. That in turn prompted the Supreme Court not to take what advocates had hoped would be a defining transgender bathroom case.

The repercussions are still playing out here. There is a slate of three insurgent candidates who oppose the district’s transgender practices, Ralph Bonatz, Katherine David and Jean Forrest, in the school board elections. The candidates call themselves Parents With Purpose, and if they win, they will probably tip the balance of the seven-member school board to their side.

In a campaign flier, the candidates said they would not allow restroom access “to students of the opposite biological sex.” At a recent candidates’ forum, Ms. David said that she would represent “our community’s beliefs and values.” Mr. Bonatz, describing himself as a “regular guy,” said the district should not be “compromising the well-being and dignity of 99 percent of the students.”

James Pittman Jr., pastor of New Hope Community Church, an evangelical congregation of about 50 active members in Palatine, has become a regular, along with members of his church, at school board meetings and candidates’ forums where transgender policy is discussed.

Pastor Pittman has become a particularly effective foil against the argument often made that the transgender rights movement is heir to the civil rights movement. “I am black; my family members are black,” he said in an interview in his church. “None of my family members nor friends would equate this movement to the civil rights movement. Matter of fact, that’s an insult.”

“We didn’t choose to be black,” he said, “and no matter what choice we make in the future, guess what? We’re still going to be black.”

A letter from the church says: “God created two distinct and complementary sexes in the very biology of the human race. A biological male is never female or vice versa.”

Problem would arise since its legitimacy would be throan out the window every year after the seniors graduate.

So no go take your tranny bullshit elsewhere

The battle is also taking place in the courtroom. More than 50 families have signed on to a lawsuit filed in Federal District Court by the Alliance Defending Freedom, a conservative Christian advocacy group based in Arizona, arguing that district policy toward Student A violates students’ right to privacy. They say that girls in the locker room are in a constant state of anxiety over the possibility that they will see Student A undressed, or that she will see them.

The American Civil Liberties Union has taken up the other side.

It doesn't matter which side you are on it matters what the students think. Obviously the ACLU will support this and Christians won't but I think it is a bit off there is attempt to get feedback from the female students themselves regarding this policy.

Holy shit kek wills it

You asked what Sup Forums thinks and I gave you an honest answer shill. Not my fault you don't like the response or the fact that your reasoning is shallow, and flawed no matter what delusions you have

>trans """"""women"""""'"

Only if those locker rooms are equopped with gas showers

I mean students could set a general policy for the school that wouldn't need to be rescinded unless the new, younger students were opposed to it.

>bit off

kek

Nice try attempting to throw Christians under the bus.

The majority of people are against this.

We have several states trying to pass laws to fight the feds, but liberal dipshit judges keep shooting things down. Today the state of Mississippi is fighting to defend their own law that states people must use the bathroom that corresponds to the gender of their birth, and that gays cannot target Christians for frivolous lawsuits. My fingers are crossed, but I'm certain the liberal assholes will shoot it down.

no attempt*

I think it just matters whether the students and teachers feel comfortable with it. I don't think Churches nor the ACLU should decide school policy.

bump

a tranny goes in the bathroom that my girlfriend goes? i will revert his surgery with my hand at that moment

Public schooling is cultural death right now. We need to make homeschooling more efficient for parents. (((Accreditation))) is the biggest rent-seeking scam running in schooling. It must be dismantled.

>The majority of men are against this.
fixed that for you
minnpost.com/second-opinion/2016/12/men-are-much-more-concerned-women-about-transgender-women-using-female-bathro

pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/inclusive-transgender-bathroom-policies-do-not-end.html

typical right wing cucks know neither science nor morals.

No. I can be sure as hell that my wife would not want a genetic male watching her change, she'd probably rather just skip that class if she was in school and subjected to this. Completely a tyranny of majority.

meanwhile, by law, she would have to share the bathroom with this "woman".
twitter.com/JayShef/status/712845760287494144/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/01/inclusive-transgender-bathroom-policies-do-not-end.html

but men dont have to deal with this issue so they shouldn't decide

Why can't trannies just stop causing dissension?

No. Trannies are mentally ill degenerates.

I would rather transguys using the men's room so I can fuck their bonus boy holes! :3c

actually they technically do have to deal with it. though you would be foolish to think they have pure intentions. persons like the linked here well, men don't give a fuck about them. theyre obsessed with women and trannies and how theyre ruining everything.

Well there are two groups of trannies, AGP heterosexuals who shouldn't use opposite bathrooms but most of the kids who have applied to use opposite gender bathrooms are homosexual subtype where they know as kids and they aren't getting off on dressing as the opposite sex they are just really fem gays and feel they will be treated better as women.

Always a leaf

>Would Sup Forums be ok with letting trans women use female locker rooms if school students voted on it?

Nah. We all know piles of perverts are going to start using female locker rooms for sexual gratification while claiming to be trans.

I would beat that girl up...
What the fuck has she done to herself...

GOD HELP US !

>I literally don't know anything about gender dysphoria.
look you can believe whatever you want but don't pretend that garbage you are saying is medical. there is no such thing as a AGP tranny, transsexuals who transition for sexual reasons aren't transsexuals, they're retarded. the procedure literally has a significant chance to cause lack of sensation and libido. even HRT.

stop wasting the power of kek and get back to making me delicious cheese you fag.

Why use locker rooms when we have perfectly good bogs?

No. If you're born with a penis you're a man.
If you're born with a vagina you're a women.
Basics biology faggot. Get it right. No matter how much of this trans propaganda (((they))) push you cant defy biological fact.

I literally do not give a shit, if women want men in dresses in their bathrooms then that's their prerogative

Men are superior to women. You should encourage any weak cunts that wish to improve themselves and make their bodies worthy for white men. This is the necessary future for survival of the white race.

Private school still exist.

They just look like twinks who got their gyno surgically removed.

no
trans """"people"""" should be euthanized

I still don't get what's stopping every male student in the school from suddenly becoming """trans""" so they can use the girl's shower if this is allowed.

Yes the majority of men are against this.

More importantly, the majority of women are against this as well.

We don't want six-foot nightmares stomping into our restrooms, changing areas, and claiming they are "women" and competing in sporting events.

We also don't want vague issues of "identity" where a person can "identify" as whatever they please, and dress however they please, which is the end goal to all of this nonsense of using genuine transgenders (who were never making trouble in the first place, and we just lived with them quietly going pee pee and leaving the room) as battering rams to force a removal of gender upon all of us. It shoves the door wide open for perverted men to claim "identity" to gain access to public areas. Just take a moment to check Google and you will see there are men constantly arrested for peeping at or filming women in public restrooms and changing areas. These laws disguised as "trans rights" will only make this ten times worse.

Nothing.
In fact it should be expected.
Men are all rapists after all.

Mehmet "the cockmaker" Roachman

>Tall and sylphlike, an athlete with delicate features and a blond topknot

I really hate this fucking "paint the scene" nonsense that journalists use. Fuck your flowery bullshit and report the fucking news you fuck.

The issue is the normalization of queer behavior.

By definition, that attempts to alter perception of an act rather than an act of itself. This is tricky when designing laws because you have a vested interest in your future and no way to determine how it might end up being. At least with money they know they're devaluing us in the long run via federal banking policies but the problem here with a federal bathroom law is that it doesn't exactly know the bounds it is contained in. If we use a small bit of logic we can see how someone may claim gender as a personal sliding spectrum to do whatever they feel like doing, and we ought to be protecting our society from allowing such a thing to exist.

If you believe in Blanchards typography (almost no one does anymore) then trans women are either homosexual transsexuals, or autogynophiles. It's important to note that they're just catagorazations, one is not better or more legitimate than the other, both types of trans people were still recommended hrt.

Newfags get in here for mandatory redpills!

Because for that to happen you would need your name and gender marker changed and a professional diagnoses of gender dysphoria and have to be on hormones. It really wouldn't be worth it. If they wanted to peep on women then they wouldn't look through the fucking rule book like a lawyer, they would just break the rules.

kek'd

I'm transgender and I don't support transwomen in women's locker rooms. People need to learn to stop being intrusive.

So you're telling me you're retarded???

Just like bathrooms locker rooms should be unisex. Not because of any gender whatever but because it's more efficient.

No teenager would be comfortable having people point and laugh at them naked at school. This debate is ridiculous.

>blanchardian topology
When will this meme die. MtF are not gay men they're totally different mentally.

Mentally ill.

no, this infringes on one of the individual rights which we can't allow a majority to take away.

A very small minority is comfortable with this.

no. let them use the men's room.
they can be the boys' fucktoy

The OP asks about school locker rooms, not bathrooms in general public. No trans kid would want to be seen naked by their peers in a locker room shower and no parent wants their kids to see it.

>If you believe in Blanchards typography (almost no one does anymore)
for good reason.

>women are against this
>except when we aren't against this
neat.jpg

40% of america wont even let the social dawrninism and young earth creationism meme die. what hope to transexuals have?

as someone who has had to change in that environment, does anyone not just walk right past the changing area, into the bathroom, and change there?
also
>naked
who gets actually legit naked in a locker room if you aren't showering?

People who don't like to wear sweaty underwear all day.

Well I think that very small minority should allow it in their schools by popular student vote as an experiment to see if it really does legitimize peeping toms and the rest of the schools can ban it.

>Seems mostly to be Christians opposing this

What does it matter if they were Christians in this case?

Who the fuck doesn't get naked in the school locker room? Do you take showers with clothes on?

Because if Muslims opposed a secular public school policy but nobody else did I wouldn't consider that a valid broad general opinion that should influence secular schools either.

Preaching should stay in churches.

Delusion should never be enabled.

Reminder that blacks hate fags more than anyone else in America

Well I'd say Blacks are tied with Muslims on that one. I'd prefer not to be around either.

It doesn't matter what students think, they are children. Once they turn 18 then they can make their own decisions.

I think they should determine who is in their midst. By 14 I think students know what they need in terms of privacy more than others who try to impose upon them (Christians who don't even have kids at the school). And as the article said, parents always have an option to send their kids to religious schools where this would be banned. I think we need to see this happen in controlled setting to determine if anything bad happens.

The students are minors. They should have zero say in the matter.

I substitute taught for a year after college, had to hang out in the boys locker room after gym to ensure they didn't haze/sodomize one another (they previously had apparently) 8/10 kids never showered. They just slapped on some deodorant, changed clothes and dragged their stanky ass to the next class.

Why would you go change in a stall where there is piss or whatever on the floor?

>throan

(((democracy)))
"transgender" people need to be purged

>Preaching should stay in churches.

Faggots should stay in the closet.

those fucking hips tho

>parents always have an option to send their kids to religious schools where this would be banned

cuckservative logic, proven failure. you can run but you can't hide. They'll go for religious schools next. And if they have enough liberal judges in place, they'll win.

One (1) of these things is ok in public schools.

Guess!

If there are legitimate experience-borne (not hysteria) grounds to ban femmy gay students from the opposite locker room then so be it but religion should not be a determinant for a secular policy alone.

We didn't have gays when I was in middle or high school. People kept that shit secret. Hopefully the new generation will get sick of this shit and not tolerate it anymore.

That doesn't mean it didn't exist. How does it harm you for kids to be open about their sexuality? Just because something disgusts you doesn't mean you get to police it away if it isn't hurting you.

> Would Sup Forums be ok with letting trans women
The only thing Sup Forums will be ok is letting trans women in gas chambers.

bump

No, lol. Stop being so obvious you pervs.

why would you have to do all that shit? just say that you identify as female but that you don't follow gender norms. if anyone questions you call them a bigot.

Because if people are open about that, it becomes acceptable. And it does harm kids, it confuses them thinking they are not who they are.

>Only rich kids can oggle the naked children.

The presence of women doesn't make kids think they are women. The presence of Blacks doesn't make kids think they are Black. The presence of Jews doesn't make kids think they are Jews.

This could be reasonably resolved by just letting them use the locker room of the gender they look closest to. Unfortunately this will never happen because for every tranny that could pass off as the other gender, you have a legion of Chris-chans waiting to fling shit.
Furthermore I consider that all trannies should be gassed.

no because they aren't women

>flag
>checks out

>being a sodomite
>on Sup Forums

Hell is for ever!

Obviously the female students are scared to say "no fucking way" in public even though 95% want to.

Starting with your mom

Psychotic faggots and bulldykes belong in psychiatric wards and nowhere else.

Yea. dont matter if they're really women or not, if they look like one and say they are one, then they're isnt really an issue here.

FtM or MtF, It does not matter, if it's white I rape.

Because that's not how it works in real life. People hate trannies. If your trans people are going to hate you and give you shit just for that. If you don't have all of that then the school will not let you do it. Even if you do have all of that they might not let you.