Youtube vs WSJ

Big ass things happening, nobody seems to give a fuck past the first day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUr8cLO2vzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ489KjPqlc&t=0s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/39307335/#39307335
adage.com/article/digital/eric-feinberg-man-google-youtube-brand-safety-crisis/308435/
youtube.com/watch?v=DjbZEYrRpPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wut the fuck is goin on here i need more to go on

Give me a quick rundown

Every time someone makes a thread, it is bombarded with shitposts and posts saying stuff like "who cares?", "fuck Jewgle go WSJ", and "good, fuck youtube personalities". The msm shilling has been real.

From what I have seen in the last days (not much but the gist of it)

>YT puts in a filter so videos about transgender people are 18+ by default
>the left decided that they will boycott the companies that advertise on YT, some of them leave YT
>first day of the week, many of them begin to tumble down on Wall Street
I may be wrong but that's most of it.

Jews try to jew Jewgle into censoring all-right, but they say no because it makes too many shekels. So the Jews pull their companies from ads, and now Jewgle is jewing them back as they're reverse boycotted by the largest known human network on the planet. And looks like they're the one's losing shekels, and the companies that took their spots are now getting shekels they could have.

Bump

>Sup Forums is now defending YouTube as a bastion of free speech
i don't even know who's jewing who anymore

Holy shit I love Dr. Pepper now.

>boycotting any of those companies
>expecting there to be any affects

el em eff ayy oh

What's the problem then?

Oops, not censoring the all-right
Basically they made it so parents can decide what their children have access too, and leftists are mad they can't propagandize children in their videos unchecked.

>come on guys lets all go boycott Coke!!!!

No seriously

Its shit, makes you fat and rots your teeth plus its made in mexico anyway. Fuck coke

Um... Youtube does deserve to die.

On one hand, there are people I support to earn money on their videos since it takes effort, time and a certain amount of wit to attain an audience.
On the other hand, I really fucking hate keemstar.

So does the WSJ and the WSJ is easier to kill

Pick your battles

This is a win win for me i hate the left and youtube so fuck them both i hope youtube dies from this and all the ones that loved youtube turn to the right in anger from the left

This video explains everything

The whole paradigm has shifted, it's seriously weird

This, I don't understand why OP isn't advocating the only winning scenario: not playing the game. Shouldn't be hard to realize that you shouldn't support the censorship of jewtube nor the globalist corporations listed.

I'm pretty sure whoever owns the music still gets add rights to it. Yt friends told me this

Nobody is defending coke but a boycott wont happen

The fuck does any of that have to do with WSJ

Not for these reasons though.

No seriously

Coke is like the biggest non banking corporation in the fucking world, boycotting them is impossible.

It should happen, its a crap globalist product which pushes postmodernist shit at all times.

That's because /po/ doesn't care what happens to Jewgle. Fuck off back to whence you came kike lover!

Those drops are literally nothing . .02% for Starbucks?
>STARBUCKS BTFO
Obviously these people have never followed the stock market. Come back and tell me when they drop 5-10% in a day. Those would be some fucking results.

Thats correct.

Youtube's favorite Israeli H3H3 missed out on that little detail and made an ass of himself.

>made in Mexico
>American coke taste like shit while Mexican coke is superior

Does mean shit, a ton of stocks dropped today. What will matter is a week from today.

i dont even like dr pepper, but will buy a few to show them that anyone who is with the people will go up in value.

Basic Gestalt:
YouTube says that it will have a hands-off approach for all but the most extreme content
WSJ gets pissy and writes a hit piece saying that youtube is dangerous because the people on it have no accountability to corporations, advertisers, and the msm narrative
WSJ posts a list of corporate advertisers that use YouTube and tries to shame them from giving ad revenue to Trump supporters and racists
Corporations and corporate media en-masse pull advertising from YouTube and demand that they have administrative control over content on YouTube if they want their money
Mass-deletions, de-monetizations, account flags, and/or shadow bans on YouTube occur for almost all alternative media ranging from alt right to even centrist stuff
WSJ, news media, and corporations saying that it's not enough
[x] You are here

That aint what happened at all.

WSJ posted that ISIS propoganda content was being posted on youtube with ad's for pepsi, coke etc playing over them.

The advertisers didnt want to be associated with ISIS so withdrew all their advertisements.

A bunch of large youtuber's have started trying to boycott these drinks companies for fucking smaller youtubers and promoting companies that still advertise on youtube.

Its targeting more than just """racist""" videos though. Otherwise Ethan wouldn't be crying about his shekels disappearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ489KjPqlc&t=0s

kek

Real basic rundown

>Unelected kike in the EU bureaucracy goes on crusade to stop anti-semitic youTube videos
>YouTube tells him to fuck off
>EU kike Hires another kike to start an ad campaign against YouTube
>Hundreds of thousands of youtubers lose half their income because of two kikes

All those corporations are literally globalist lizard saturn-worshipping tier

A couple of Jews at the WSJ have single handedly dropped YT partner revenue by calling up companies and saying "your ad is being shown on muh alt right racist videos", and then shaming them if they don't immediately pull their ads until they do so.
Literally a few fucking faggots at WSJ are effectively ruining YouTube and censoring people

They posted an article saying that ads were playing on extremist videos such as ISIS beheadings and white supremacy while they meant ads were being played on videos they didn't like. This caused many companies to pull out and youtube to demonetize many content producers. WSJ was behind this all which is why they're getting hate.

Sadly, this is true.

Soda made in america uses high fructose corn syrup, while soda in mexico is made with sugar.

YouTube is not free, but we can fragment the opposition by boycotting them until they return to youtube, only to never return ourselves.
Its true

If you think companies are worried of being advertised on (((offensive))) videos, you're fucking stupid.
Companies invest in adds because they expect to make profit out of it. But people who are subscribed to some channels and always watch the same videos do not click on the adds.
What public click on adds? Women
What do they watch? The most bland shit ever
Now you know why they only want to pay for adds on the most boring videos ever. It's not because of reputation, it is targeted marketing

ahahahaah keemstar with his kid holding a sugar injection
>le based dr pepper xD
why the fuck are americans so stupid and non selfaware

>(((Feinberg)))
Every single time

Fuck off shill

If anyone is supporting AT&T at this point they need to be sent to the fucking gas chambers

>I don't care that old media kikes are waging war on new media in order to shut down the spread of right-wing ideas

You are either an imbecile or you don't really care about politics. Youtube is one of the if not the most powerful way to spread right-wing ideas right now.

keems daughteru is a cutie.

The bought cricket so they have all the poor fags now. You boycott them and they consolidate, no one stops them

is keemstar white or arab

In reality what you mean by "right-wing" is anything to the right of Marx.

This includes a ton of centrist anti-SJW stuff.

Google and YouTube are the most fucking left wing companies in the country. The only thing that has deemed trannys unsuitable for children is an A.I. completely devoid of any human biases. Reall makes ya think....

>Thanks Dr. Pepper
Dr. pepper is a coke product. kek

Got dam thats a nice 2d qt3.14 if i ever did see one

lol who remembers shekelshoa here?

ya'll a bunch of hypocrites

>that keemstar pic

dr pepper is absolutely implicit

Harmful opinion is god

>implying I care about YouTubes stocks

fuck WSJ

have they fired the journalist who made nazi jokes yet?

been waiting for Shekel shoah 2.0 against WSJ but reddit faggots slide everything in cuck bait threads

>people who don't understand the stock market
If it's a bad day most stocks go down
If it's a good day most stocks go up

That makes it even worse because anything to the right of Marx is basically decried as fascist, xenophobic etc. in mainstream media.. The point is Youtube is one of the last bastions where these ideas can get spread to normies.

>-0.02%
>dropping in the stock market
Wall street burning lads!

jews messed up their food supply

Don't have the link/source but someone else might. There was also

>Jew gets patent for finding hate groups
>claims his patent is the only way to fix youtube
>causes these ads to be pulled as leverage to force google to buy his product
>says something like, "they can't fix this, at least not without violating my patents"

link is cancer but its what I foun
adage.com/article/digital/eric-feinberg-man-google-youtube-brand-safety-crisis/308435/

>Meet the Man Behind YouTube's Sudden Ad Crisis. He Has a Patented Fix

WSJ isn't as bad as Gawker was

WSJ (and just about all other news companies) have these retarded internal divisions of under 30 "journalists" who create these clickbait articles and "opinion" pieces to try and engage people who wouldn't normally get their news from there. Turns out they write the most retarded and sensationalized stories that unintentionally pisses many people off.

why the fuck did they hire hundreds of post modernists to write for their publication. You know their goal is to kill western civilization.

The 1965 larping for tranny rights is just a smoke screen

>You know their goal is to kill western civilization
maybe, but I don't think that most of the writers realize how harmful it is to society it because they haven't experienced real life yet

Yes indeed. That's why it must be protected from censorship.

Whether or not you believe this is a concerted effort by the "globalists" to stifle a "populist uprising" or not it's important to remember that the Freedom of Speech is the most important right all human beings share.

>but I don't think that most of the writers realize how harmful it is to society

How could they not know they are dividing up our population and pitting each division against one another. How many cities need to burn before they get that real life experience.

America is not like us brother. They have no cheese of their own. They must relate to plastic corporate brands.

Investors don't like it when you cut off advertising to millions upon millions of potential customers.

first they target pewdiepie, ruin his career and then this?

are they that desperately craving attention? It's like the Anti-Defamation League all over again, creating imaginary boogeymen, "defeating them" then claiming victory

because over time it was pounded into their brain by their peers (who were taught by their own peers, etc, etc, jews in the beginning) that it was morally okay to divide people

some start to understand the ramifications after a while, many don't

pepsi is bigger

I don't care.
I don't watch youtube advertisements since I have three versions of adblock on.
Nor do I watch videos about trannies.

>thinking that you're influencing events
you fags need to get checked for schizophrenia

This has nothing to do with attention or E-celebs per say. This is an existential fight of the old media who are dying and losing ad revenue. They want to take down all of the alternative media who are killing them. I keep trying to tell Sup Forums this but some just shoot back fuck e-celebs. Not realizing this is bigger than them,

youtube.com/watch?v=DjbZEYrRpPE

Fuck off retard. You could have just said "I don't care about politics" because that's what your post amounts to.

BOYCOTT THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.

9/14 statistical half on a slow day.
-0.02% you are really reaching here, mate.

>mfw I already drink dr pepper and dont buy any of that other trash
sometimes life is pretty sweet

Bottom line is we want Trump to drain the swamp that is Washington DC. But it is our job, the American citizen, to drain the swamp that is the main stream media.

One-day returns (especially of this magnitude) don't mean shit.

>(((Patented))) Fix

I hate fucking burgers and their BDSM cuck concepts

Leftist killing leftist. Who gives a fuck. None of these faggots gave a shit when the far right was being censored for the past 20+ years. All the sudden they start censoring and banning you Leftist faggots, now you care.

LOL! burn in fucking hell.
ALL OF YOU
WE'RE GOING TO BURN YOUR ENTIRE SHIT TO THE GROUND

>affects

God I fucking hate that mouth breathing faggot. He sounds like a pig in heat. If there are any casualties of this whole YouTube bullshit, I hope it's him and the Reddit faggots who love him

eh, it's more of a per-case system that's been going on, as long as it screws with the jews it' gets steam in here
To be honest, the fault was neither in youtube nor the companies involved in this garbage, is the people demanding either of those to take a definite political stand when it doesn't really matter, so now the companies have less-than-saturated marketing exposure and get no real secondary exposure from this whole happenstance, and youtube gives 0 fucks because it serves the exact same amount of ads as before, and gets paid the same exact amount
I thought people that ran marketing knew what they were doing, I guess they do not?

what does removing ones penis have to do with politics?

>Businesses pull their funding on free thinkers and collapse
>The Doctor is in
>Thanks Doc
>Get your daily dose
>Go out purging communist terrorists on your doorstep with your Dr. Pepper(tm) FN P90 for violating the NAP
>Sell their organs, as is your right
>Their families try to sue you so you purchase mercenaries to whack the lawyers, with the money you just made from selling the organs on the Black Water Market(tm)
>The families go into debt, trying to sue you
>You share the wealth of the dead lawyers with your mercenaries, so they stay loyal
>Finally able to buy the family members as slaves, once they give in and sell themselves into servitude at Super Ultra Wal-Mart(tm)
>Remember how this all started with memes, as you dismember the inefficient slaves
Thanks, Emperor Trump! Thanks Dr. Pepper(tm)!

This isn't about trannies.

That doesn't have anything to do with it. That's something different that was recent. This has to do with the WSJ attacking youtube creators on the crusade of trying to take back their power when it comes to news and information.
It's their agenda to claim that all these creators are racist such as Jontron and Pewdiepie, and trying to take them down and discredit them.
They are desperate for their money and power again and this is like their last strong effort for relevancy.

Youtube is the front line in all of this. If they take the front line, this fight is pretty much over.

Is that too difficult for you to handle?