Christianity was corrupted an inflated emphasis of Christ's Divinity

Christianity was corrupted an inflated emphasis of Christ's Divinity.

Equally as important however mundane or prosaic was Jesus' Earthly presence. He was born, lived a childhood and grew to maturity. During this time he ate, drank, slept, washed, worked, slept, wept and felt the need for human interaction. He was able to communicate with us ...

face
to
face

and ultimately he was killed, his Earthly Body died.

Without being conscious of the Person of Jesus as a historical figure we lose something critical. We lose the balance that an awareness of his duality encompasses.

Remember, Jesus lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hymn_to_the_Aten
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OweWHRoA1mc
etymonline.com/index.php?term=paradise
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was Jesus polite?

>called a woman a dog (Matthew 15:26)
>called jews serpents (Matthew 23:33)
>whipped jews with a whip (John 2:15)
>polite

>Without being conscious of the Person of Jesus as a historical figure we lose something critical.

Agreed.

Jesus was the son of a Jewish woman and a Zoroastrian priest. He was raised from the time he was a boy to be a prophet who would tame the religion of Judaism by injecting Zoroastrian beliefs into it. He was killed by Jews because his teachings were becoming too popular. Jesus was a Jew by birth but a Zoroastrian magi by religion. There is evidence of this in the Bible itself.

oh hahah i guess i forgot those parts
good point
...Read the KJV twice, and I'm about half way through genesis on the NIV and you forget those details

k, but what about now. today, the 3rd of April 2017?

Christianity can not succeed in its plan because of it's lingering connection to Judaism. If you take out everything having to do with the Jewish people from the New Testament, and focus only on the moral and intellectual teachings, you have Zoroastrianism. Even the idea of Heaven and Hell is Zoroastrianism. Everything in Christianity, except for maintaining a relationship with Judaism, is Zoroastrianism. Christianity is a religion for Jews who desire to be good people. Aryans don't need Christianity when we can go to the source of it.

Yes
>But the bible and more so the church corrupted this all
>not by all accounts his teachings, though the scipture also says he talked differently to his disciples, explaining the parables because the 'people' could not compute it
>But the system of church and adhering to dogma

>Jesus memed his way trhough his adult life, trying to explain reality in ways people might comprehend
>The truth/reality cannot be grasped by words, as you can't un-cook an egg, can't divide a matrix
>HURDUR THE BIBLE, is as HURDUR THIS DILDO IS A PENIS
>it may work in many factors as one, so many factors {semen being an obvious main one} are filtered out by saying it's the same

>intellectual teachings are Zoroastrianism
more like Stoicism

>Aryans don't need Christianity when we can go to the source of it.
Maybe you can and that's a big maybe but you can't inject the Zoroastrian or whatever imagery and narratives into western history and thought. We are Christian whether you like it or not.

Depends on which iteration you take of zoroastrianism
>The One god and two servant {one 'good' one 'bad/lying'}
>One good and one bad
>Freddy Mercury I die of aids but have good songs/lyrics

Zoroastrianism was the first monotheistic religion, not Judaism. The very idea of a single God who is all good, all loving and all wise was literally conceived by an Aryan mystic named Zoroaster.

when you take the Jewish garbage out of the New Testament, you have Zoroastrianism.

Islam has commonalities with Sikhism which has commonalities with Hinduism with buddhism with Taoism and on and on. Every religion shares a common *source* Sectarians having a tantrum over their interpretation serves only to deepen the chasms of misapprehension.

Every Religious thread that gathers any following becomes a chest beating ego fest. The only ones who don't seem to trumpet their pious virtues are Muslims. This is going to make an impression on people and cause them to seek answers there when they see Christian advocates squabbling like school children.

Christians s in "THA BIBLE and or philosophies about it"
Or Knowlegde and you can derive {some of} that from the bible.

see:
everything you consider to be "christian" was already taught thousands of years ago by Zoroaster. everything.

but user it doesnt matter what muslims do: everyone knows they're shitskin human garbage already.

the first monotheistic religion was egyptian under the reign of Akhenaten

Praise God. May all kneel before his might.

>or just the Hindus are less crazy melted down by dogma

not true, friend. Akhenaten only outlawed the worship of other gods and forced the Egyptians to worship a single god, who was actually the sun. this isn't monotheism because the egyptians still believed in their other gods.

Got to go for now, keep this up
>I like this thread

>human garbage

much like Europe in the middle ages was with routine torture, execution, immolation and dismemberment. Islam is entering a reformation and while this happening Christendom will be too busy bickering within itself to notice it's being overtaken as a contemporary manifestation of God's Will.

The Church needs to remember and remind people that Jesus was a person but I guess while it's busily trying to seek accommodations with Secularism it'll continue to decline both in relevance and the hold it has over peoples moral compass.

Go away, Jordan.

If Jesus was fully human, did he get Morning Wood?

it technically fits the bill whether people actually believed in it or not

>it's being overtaken
This is why Islam has and will always fail. This is the difference between shitskin Semitic religion and Aryan spirituality. We don't seek to overtake or conquer others, but instead to liberate them. Change your thinking.

Monotheism: the belief there is only one God.
Akhenaten: the belief there are many gods but you only worship one of them.

there's a difference.

Fuck off stormfaggot.
Also, kys and feed your corpse to the vultures.

>i hate facts and can't discuss them rationally so ill call you a stormfaggot and tell you to fuck off

>everything you consider to be "christian" was already taught thousands of years ago by Zoroaster. everything.
You don't understand, I was giving you that point even though I don't agree at all. If that nonsense were true it doesn't change anything, the western world is Christian not Zoroastrian. We are united in the name of Christ not Ahura Mazda.

Christianity owes more to Greek philosophy than Zoroastrianism but their concept of monotheism probably shares an origin anyway.

It was just as monotheistic as the hebrew God of the OT. Yes Zoroastrianism and Christianity are more similar than Judiaism and Christianity but dismissing Christianity is completely missing the point. Zoroastrianism died to Islam, Christianity is the most powerful force ever discovered, Islam is no threat.

>Akhenaten: the belief there are many gods but you only worship one of them.
nope, all the other "gods" were just idols to be destroyed.
> in the ninth year of his reign Akhenaten declared a more radical version of his new religion by declaring Aten not merely the supreme god but the only god

>Jesus was the son of a Jewish woman and a Zoroastrian priest.
>There is evidence of this in the Bible itself.
Meanwhile, bible says totally different thing.

>We are united in the name of Christ not Ahura Mazda.
You're right about that. The Jew has deceived the entire world. Even Jesus said he came for the Jew and not the gentile. Our job is to redpill as many people as possible, not to convert them to Zoroastrianism, but to free their mind from the Semitic chains of untruth.

>It was just as monotheistic as the hebrew God of the OT
Not at all. The OT God said "I am the LORD. There is none other but I." - Isaiah 45:6-7 So here we have God saying there is no other god beside him. No other gods exist. But in Egypt they still believed in other gods.

>Christianity is the most powerful force ever discovered
Then how is it the Jew can manipulate the Christian into supporting Israel? I would say Judaism is the most powerful force ever discovered.
>Islam is no threat
Islam is the sword of Jewry.

The only salvation for the Semite is Zoroastrianism.

It's the other way round. People have forgotten that Jesus is God, and paints him as a hippie that never claimed to be God (which is why heresies run rampant)

did you know jesus taught that heaven is a paradise? He said to the thief on the cross:

"Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise." Luke 23:43

Well, did you know that the Jews have no concept of "paradise?" It doesn't exist in all of Judaism, nor is the word found in the entire OT. Do you know where the word comes from?

Wasn't there something in the OT about other god's priests doing miracles and some apostle recognizing the miracles but doing them better?

Get out of here arius

>apostle
I meant priest

You can't skip to different points on the cycle. IF Zoroastrianism held sway over the perception of Man it had it's time and was superceded. God has permitted us an understanding of his Will at different points on the cycle to generate momentum to move through the next stage of the cycle.

If you're advocating for the authenticity of claim for a White Nation with Zoroastrianism as a justification I think you might have a problem with modern Hwite peoples sensibilities leaving their dear departed to rot in the Sun and be eaten by feral cats.

If you're really serious about asserting the Hwite race as the masters of the planet, you're not the only ones with bombs that can destory the entire human race and no ones grip can remain that tight indefinitely.

You're a krank trying to use divine truth to justify a profane egoist fantasy and you're going to crash in flames.

>I haven't actually read the Bible so I just spew out verses completely out of context
The post

The divinity and resurrection of Christ are themselves what define Christianity, without them it wouldn't exist. I mean, even Paul said if Christ hasn't rise, their faith would be in vein!

Do you know what you're even talking about bro?

yeah was Elijah and a pagan priest of Baal

>IF Zoroastrianism held sway over the perception of Man it had it's time and was superceded
If Jews are successful in using deception and co-opting to conquer the world, you wouldn't say the old system was "superseded." No. It would be conquered through deceit, not something better than itself. Judaism and Christianity and Islam all conquer Zoroastrianism through deceit. And in the same way, these three faiths can not liberate the Aryan.

>Islam has failed
It has been pretty successful. The only thing stopping it so far has been Christianity.

>Aten [was] not merely the supreme god but the only god, and Akhenaten was the son of Aten, the only intermediary between the Aten and his people.
He also started spelling Aten phonetically instead of using the sun symbol to stop people thinking it was a physical old style god like Ra, it's definitely monotheism.

The OT talks about other gods as if they exist in some form and of course they did if people worshiped them. Monotheism is the point that things are universally defined, the local myths are points of view not ultimate truth. The are false gods compared to the one true God.

>Jew can manipulate the Christian into supporting Israel
Jews only manipulate burger charismatic Christians who don't get the message at all it seems.

>Islam is the sword of Jewry.
I honestly believe the conspiracy theory that the Catholic church started Islam to get Jerusalem and it blew up in their face. Islam is Christianity lite with none of the good parts but full focus on rapid expansion buffs. They always seem to be getting things together and then it fizzles out, they aren't a real threat. The west makes them a threat when they need one. 3rd world immigration is a real threat not Islam specifically.

The only thing stopping it so far has been C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶a̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ JEWS.
Jews control Islam, ISIS, the Vatican, the banks, the Governments, the non-profits, the Hollywood and etc. Islam will never be successful in its political aims because the Jew won't allow it. The Aryan who becomes Christian will never be successful in his spiritual aims because Christianity is a religion to reform people who believe and do very bad things. Unless you're naturally a bad person, you dont need saving. Any sin you do you can stop any time you want.

You're taking the fucking piss now. if Hitler is ever redeemed it'll be in the same way Napoleon is, as a champion of Europeans desire for unification and to be frank, it's not going to happen. The grip that the WW2 narrative has on the minds of ordinary people is so saturated with the Holocaust and Hitlers fanatacism it will never be blotted from the worlds consciousness. You know how I know this? Because 200 million people died in that nightmare and if you ask the ordinary person what they know about it, 9 times out of 10 they'll say 6 million and the Holocaust, oh, and maybe private fucking ryan.

get the fuck out of here Don Quixote

>yeah was Elijah and a pagan priest of Baal
How do theologists defend that?
"other gods are demons" as always?

so what's with that zoroastrian priest?

Take this, it seems to be the kind of thing you get your wisdom from

You are talking to a retarded fedora

>Unironic worship of Jew-Bible fanfiction
Don't know why most polfags try to act like worshipping christ is racial patricianism when it was the direct downfall of greatest empires in civilization history in less than 100 years
But go ahead, cling to the offshoot of (((their))) belief system, under their control mentally and physically you theologicucks

>During the Middle Kingdom, Aten "as the sun disk...was merely one aspect of the sun god Re.
Aten was always just ONE of many aspects of Re/the Sun.

>menhotep initially introduced Atenism in the fifth year of his reign (1348/1346 BC), raising Aten to the status of supreme god, after having initially permitted continued worship of the traditional gods.
Aten was EVENTUALLY raised to the status of "Supreme God" - meaning he to be worshiped over all the OTHER gods.

It's quasi-monotheism at best.

Zoroastrianism is, however, the first religion to say there is a single God and all other "gods" are not real.

which is why we are called to redpill the masses not only about religion so they may have a healthy spiritual life, but also of history. We are to redpill them on the holohoax in mass numbers. Right now is the time.

Very good post, user.
Comes off as pretty random to find in the Sup Forums catalog though, I have to say.

yeah pretty much.
Baal -> Baalzebul -> Beelzebub -> Bel -> Belial etc

Wait is not, that one, its one where the other pagan god miracle actually happened

>>called a woman a dog

This is a sure sign that somebody hasnt read this passage or has no comprehension of it.

Her faith is greater than that of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Hymn_to_the_Aten
>O sole god, like whom there is no other!
>Thou didst create the world according to thy desire,
>Whilst thou wert alone
The whole poem is just a definition of monotheism, reiterating it from all angles or "a beautiful statement of the doctrine of the One God." like some scholar describes it.

This is you. m.youtube.com/watch?v=OweWHRoA1mc

everyone believed in creator gods. its not unique to say a god created the world and heavens. if other gods exist, its not monotheism. its polytheism in which you worship one of the gods you believe in...

Reddit pls

Akhenaten didn't accept other gods, how hard is this to get? He banned worship of all other gods and had their idols destroyed. OT like akhenathen also referenced other gods because they were being worshiped, like an atheist can reference zeus. I'm just repeating myself again and again just like he does in that poem to your deaf ears.

?Person of Jesus
4 fold method of interpretation always starts with the literal sense, and ends with the anagogic sense.

>Jesus lived

Yeah and he was a fucking KIKE

Good riddance.

>direct downfall
Lies. 1. Barbarians were not Christian. 2. Eastern Rome lived on as Christian for another ~750 years.

>No mention of paradise in OT
Paradise means garden as in the Garden of Eden, you fucking moron. I can tell you really thought through this theory and aren't just parroting some retarded blog post you read

The word "paradise" comes from the Persian (Iranian) language used by Zoroaster. The concept of a paradise comes from Zoroastrianism. Jews do not have a word for "paradise" in OT Hebrew, nor any such concept is expressed in the entire OT.

And yet Jesus says heaven is paradise. Why?

What parts of Greek philosophy influenced Christianity in your opinion?

filtered for trolling. its not monotheism if you believe other gods exist.

thats english, friend. etymonline.com/index.php?term=paradise

>fucking KIKE
Lies. He was the Son of God, rejected by Jews, and killed by Jews. If you read the text, you would see how the jews are portrayed, and why they want to crush Christianity. They blame nationalism, economy, and RELIGION for the holocaust. Remember, Nazis were Christian.

>Nazis were Christian.

Interesting.

The church father Justin martyr ~100BC claimed Plato was a Christian. Many of the church fathers were converted Greek philosophers. The NT is written in Greek. One of the central concepts is the Logos, a refined Greek philosophical concept of monotheism originated by Heraclitus. Christ is the Logos made flesh, the nature of reality come to us as a man. Following Him for practical reasons is the same as believing He is divine, there is no difference except in the language used to describe that act of faith.

those numbers are interesting user

>Using the modern criteria for politeness on a guy that lived 2000 years ago.
Bruh...

Your link says that that particular word was used in the Septuagint to mean Garden of Eden. That's the text Jesus would've likely have read and studied so of course he would've used it later in life. Your link literally destroyed your argument.

Good job.

>nazis christian
>pagan hindu swastika
>cult of black sun
>vrill society
Hmm..

the concept of a "paradise" originated with the Zoroastrians. Jews "co-opted" the idea and used it in their religion. See, look:
The word's etymology is ultimately derived from a PIE root *dheigʷ "to stick and set up".[citation needed] It is reflected in Avestan as pairi-daêza-.[1][2] The literal meaning of this Eastern Old Iranian language word is "walled (enclosure)",[1] from pairi- "around" and -diz "to make, form (a wall), build".[3][4] The word is not attested in other Old Iranian languages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise#Etymology

That's because the Catholic church removed most texts about Jesus childhood from the Bible, he's just born then, bam, he's 30 and starting his mission. It kind of humanizes him when you read about Jesus going through puberty, so they just focused on his Divinity.

Most people don't understand the 'died for our sins' part either. The crucifixion and betrayal were bad and unjust, but Jesus is hardly the only innocent man to suffer a gruesome death. No, he died and went to hell, or wherever, but certainly not heaven, for 3 days, even though of all people he was the only one who deserved to.

Jesus is the promised Messiah of the Hebrews

The Messiah is shown throughout the Hebrew Scriptures as being God Himself.

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given;
and the government shall be upon his shoulder,
and his name shall be called
Wonderful Counsellor...
> Mighty God, Everlasting Father,
Prince of Peace.

Micah 5:2
But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah,
who are too little to be among the clans of Judah,
from you shall come forth for me
one who is to be ruler in Israel,
> whose coming forth is from of old,
from ancient days.
(indicating the eternal nature of the messiah - only God is eternal)

these are only a few examples of the Divinity of the 2nd person of the Trinity, whom became the man Christ Jesus

... and if you were a serious student of these things you would check out Daniel 7:9 onwards, where the Ancient of Days is depicted as sitting on His throne, then another eternal one 'like a son of man' arrives on the clouds - to whom all dominion is given

>>>/Islam/

I read the thing you posted, man. No need to parrot yourself again, we both know you fucked up. You were talking about Jesus using that word as a link to Zoroastrian ancestry but if the text from the Septuagint already used the word then it was the text not Jesus directly that was influenced. That link fucked over your own theory by disproving your central claim that there was no way for Jesus to know the word that he used if he didn't have a Zoroastrian connection. In reality, he just read the Septuagint like most jews of his time. It's the way it referred to the garden of Eden and that's what he meant. You played yourself.

Next time hide the information that destroys your theory.

Wrong. I said the OT does not compare heaven to a paradise. The only paradise mentioned in the OT is the garden of eden, which was a physical place. The etymology of the word "paradise" comes from the Avestan language, as I've shown, which is the language Zoroaster used to write his holy scripture 500 years before Jews stopped worshiping clay figurines. and this is the original meaning of the word Paradise in Avestan: a spiritual garden, heaven.

:^) stay defeated, rabbi.

Interesting, thanks

Jesus was a Jew turned Buddhist. He learned the teachings of Buddha and that changed him. There's proof if you look for it. I forgot which documentary I learned it from, but it's really interesting and well documented. If you want to learn the non-perverted Christian faith, learn Buddhism. Everything added after his death is simply additional propaganda from lesser men who wanted to change the faith to fit their own ideas.

Jesus was just a typical communist kike who created a cult of personality around himself. No different from Karl Marx.

If you want to learn non-perverted then learn Hinduism. Buddhism is just degenerated Hinduism for export.

>the western world is Christian
No it isn't. Did you just drop in from the 19th century or something?

>We are united in the name of Christ
No, we aren't. Only cuckolded whites would be united with Jews and niggers in the body of rabbi Jesus.

My man Sikhism came from Hindu and Muslim teachings due to the Indian subcontinent breeding ground for it

Islam had no contact with Hinduism

My village is united in the name of Christ. The focus of the community is the church which until recently was the only thing in town not about being practical, the only symbol of transcendence in a practical fishing town. It's an imposing piece of art housing 400 years of art inside in a 1000 pop town. Varg would burn that down symbolizing how on a large scale ideas like his effect society, he is a postmodernist who wants to burn down the center of our community. Christianity has nothing to do with your problem with niggers and jews, that's your doing and you pay the price burger.

as a christian, do you support israel and/or view the jews as God's chosen people?

Your 1000 population town isn't the Western world, christcuck.

>Your 1000 population town isn't the Western world, christcuck.
No, but the thousands of thousands of 1000 population towns are.

no and no.
Iceland is a Christian nation with a 70% membership in the national church and a history of trying to oppose Israel that's been called anti-semitic, recently it hasn't been working out, an attempted boycott was (((shut down))).

But it's a microcosm representing trends in the western world in a simplified way. Your nation used to be great when it had a core of Christian values, now it's just a hedonistic but miserable dying creature.

snorri sturluson, is that you?
You must be one of the only Christians in your country..

No they aren't. Christianity is dead in the west, as it should be. Now our job is to clean up the remaining ideologies that emerged from the christcuck dialectic, such as liberalism and communism.

If you consider that Judaism came directly from Zoroastrianism and that Judaism being the first monotheistic religion is a lie, and if you consider that Jesus attempted to tame the Jew by teaching them Zoroastrian moral philosophy, AND if you consider you do not possess the immoral qualities of the Jew...whats the point of being a Christian?

>Your nation used to be great
No, America was never great. It has always been a Jewish nation.

True. And is also more Jewish in spirit and character than even Israel will ever be. No greater country to be Jewish than the USA.

All these hipster faggots are Christian whether they know or not. Like I said following Christ is the same as accepting His divinity, only the language differs. Why do they sing this anthem of complete humility? Why do they still do rituals at church? Why does our flag have a cross? Why is the first word of our national anthem God? Why is our vernacular infused with Christian ideas? Because we are Christian.
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>Listen, smith of the heavens,
>what the poet asks.
>May softly come unto me
>your mercy.
>So I call on thee,
>for you have created me.
>I am thy slave,
>you are my Lord.