UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME

If Trump activates this, he will be the greatest president that ever existed.

I feel it coming.

UBI Informative Videos:

Styxhexenhammer666: youtube.com/watch?v=pwc7dJiXjlk

Davos 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=7rL6gJkdlNU

IntelligenceSquared:
youtube.com/watch?v=YX9T7GHs9fQ

Dr. Sam Harris:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP_KVfuiLXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zHCK81I_Eo
crystalbull.com/Social-Security-Privatization-Calculator/
youtube.com/watch?v=sSmjtVr5bVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally communism

Can you get ubi with a job? Cause that would be a nice gun budget.

I'll bet my entire future basic income this shit flops hard

Reminder that Universal Basic Income is a new scam from old communists

Reminder that anyone going on about MUH FUTURE AUTOMATION should be strongly opposed to low- and medium-skilled immigration -- but in reality almost ((((everyone)))) warning of future mass unemployment are also very much in favor of future mass immigration.

Maybe this would work in a country without so many lazy fat fucks and blacks

They would have no reason to work

Go away commie faggot.

I was talking to a friend about this. I heard the amount proposed was $11,000/year. In exchange for that $11,000 you no longer get food stamps, government housing, and a couple other programs. Apparently, the money you save from the administrative costs of these programs would pay for the cost of UBI. I can see nigs still complaining, because they would be required to effectively manage their money, and would still need a job.

Ehm.. that's Mr. President for you.

lol nice try
enjoy your sage
remember to aim at your left temple

>Apparently, the money you save from the administrative costs of these programs would pay for the cost of UBI
There is an inherit problem with this line of thinking.

A - There would be a transition state where the establishment of one doesn't rely on the abolishing of the other, and now you have double institutions (at least for an interim) and you better believe the new program will require administrative control that only "minorities", women, or vets will have privileged access to apply to and get rewarded with employment in the new bureaucracy.

B - In financing, we learn that when we get rid of something to fund another thing, you simply transferred the outgoing monies to another beast of burden. If you are going to truly "save money", you have to have scale back in spending WITHOUT something taking its place. That and the fact that a UBI will simply debase the currency into god knows what. I really don't admire the prospect of paying 13 dollars for a gallon of milk, or 11.50 for a loaf of bread.

Maybe toward the end of his presidency, after the jobs have failed to magically materialize.

No, you retarded commie. If everyone earned a 'basic income' by just working at any single place, don't you suspect that people will just go work at McDonald's for the rest of their life, since they literally can just live off it? Or you know, multiple people could just pool their 'basic income' together to buy a house and just stick it out for the rest of their life? Yeah, no

Fuck off with your shitty understanding of economics, you useless piece of brainless shit

>Styxhexenhammer666 as a source

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, if he can't get Republicans to achieve Republican goals then there isn't a chance in hell he'd get this through.
Unless it's just for the rich, that would probably pass.

Where does the money come from?

You stupid cunt, you get basic income WITHOUT working, if you work you get extra money.

In Finland we basically have basic income already, might get even better one in the future, there is 2000 people testing that higher basic income right now for 2 years for test results.

I get after rent and electric bill 500 euros for free per month by doing absolutely nothing.

Showing off your horrendous power level

>kek

SPBP

can't believe nobody jumped on this. Like holy shit the neckbearding that would ensue

you do realize that fast food work used to be a liveable wage, and almost nobody made a lifelong career out of it?

Communist meme magic

STYX IS A SINGER NOW

GET IN HERE

Watch the fucking videos and stop calling everything communism. It's unbelievable that this is always the first response.

Everyone would get basic income, even the workers.

you mean mexicans?

>giving people shit for doing nothing
>expecting others to keep working shit jobs to support lazy fucks

I strongly disagree. Basic income is the death of the US. You have literally no idea what you're asking for.

I'd rather have single-payer bullshit than basic income.

holy fuck please Trump do not do this

Would you rather your tax dollars go to neets or niggers? You must pick one.

The leftist candidate over here proposed it in the debate. Everyone, even the communist, told him to fuck off.

what about common wives?

ah, stupid me, who need so called wives when you can fap to 10/10 on internet or hunt sluts irl

sounds like an interesting idea for finland, working a shitty job with terrible pay could actually become worth it

BREAK OUT YOUR ANTI-COMMIE MEMES

lmao all of a sudden Sup Forums loves conmunism

It will work here when all blue collared workers have been replaced by robots and whether those people work or not is no longer important. The money that is saved from not having to pay them can be put towards UBI.

You all know absolutely nothing about this subject. "OH SHIT NIGGERS WILL GET FREE MONIES"

Whites use the most welfare.

BTFO

Shut up. Basic income would go to everyone. And you could direct the excess to go to charity.

>It will work here when all blue collared workers have been replaced by robots and whether those people work or not is no longer important.
No, it won't. Those people will be "accidentally" sterilized or starved to death. When the elite finally have a self-running society, we're fucking dead.

IT DOES NOT WORK !!!
GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

wtf I love welfare queens now

I wasn't hating on it. I just want some spare rooty tooty point and shooty scratch. I think you replied to the wrong comment.

It's not communism without public ownership of the means of production. People ITT must be literally retarded. Sup Forums needs a purge bad.

I wouldn't support this without the abolishing of most forms of immigration, though. The gibs factor is just too risky.

You have no evidence.

see

That's pretty solid.

niggers already get free money you fucking retard why do you think they didn't give a shit about Barnie Sandals

Same place it does now. Printed paper regulated by the Fed's that isn't backed by the Gold Standard.

You're an idiot.

$11,000 per annum would not be enough for most to survive on, making actual work necessary for anywhere near a decent standard of living.

And why would you not work? Believe it or not, most people like making money over being indolent. Really only niggers are the problem.

Abolish niggers and immigration, and this could totally work.

>60% of the population uses more welfare than 15%
lmao, that doesn't mean welfare benefits whites, retard.

Of course whites use the most welfare blacks only make up 13% of the population. But just like violent crime per capita they use more welfare than whites. Gtfo with your raw figures. Plus most whites on welfare are between jobs. Not living off it forever like project trash.

The government explicitly prevents UBI from happening. Consider how much you pay in social security tax and how much you could get if you invested it into the stock market. Now consider this fact, you can't pass down social security income to your children, but you can pass down your investments.

With an investment portfolio of $1,000,000 dollars by your retirement a %5 Rate of return can sustain you until your death. Once you die, this money can then be split among your children and they have a higher position in life. This allows generational wealth to accumulate over time. Yet, social security stops this from happening! This is also why income inequality is so high, most of the income from the highest earners is derived from investment income, capital gains. Social security denies low wage earners the chance to invest this income and earn a piece of this massive growth.

>$11,000 per annum would not be enough for most to survive on, making actual work necessary for anywhere near a decent standard of living.
so because it isn't enough to work... it works
better off to not have it in the first place
and niggers aren't going anywhere bud, sorry

literally retarded

When the only jobs available are making robots and cleaning robots, what will your dream job be? Faggot.

You can't implement UBI without placing all rental housing under government control or regulation, otehrwise the (((income property industry))) just raises rent and absorbs any increase in income. You have to have rent control and government housing across the map. Problem with that is you can't put housing under government control or regulation without corrupting every election with gerrymandering and geographical consensus cracking. White, republican districts would be diluted and we'd be permanently Soviet in one presidential term.

UBI and neo-Manorialism are NRx fantasies. Go be a faggot post-libertarian somewhere else.

What's the difference?

You're already worthless, kill yourself. UBI is for retards who don't understand life is struggle and you don't have a right to it.

>If Trump activates this, he will be the greatest president that ever existed.
>literally communism
No, literally an excuse for the elites to take *everything* else for themselves and leave no opportunities at all as we move to an automated economy.

Rich class (0.01%): own everything, do as they please.

Servant class (1%): slave/whore for Rich class, mostly used for entertainment and personal services though a few perform necessary technical functions, an insignificant few are randomly promoted to Rich class to give the rest hope, while more are demoted to UBI class for any slight disobedience or disrespect.

UBI class (98.99%): live in an apartment in a megacity, can only visit UBI areas of megacities, which are the same everywhere, no opportunities but to struggle to become part of the Servant class (mostly by showing perfect compliance with an absurd program of "education"), no significance, essentially in prison from cradle to grave. Will be propagandized, manipulated, and eventually forced to not reproduce, and denied anti-aging treatments as they're developed. A comfortable, meaningless life leading to extinction.

>croatia
>i can imagine a number more than $1000 USD

can you please just go to another thread? where the people who recieve UBI won't sponsor you to clean their toilets with your tongue?

Whoever is president in 2020 will be the one to start it. Over 40% of the current jobs in US will be automated by 2024.

Low wage earners aren't smart enough to protect their money from inevitable, periodic recessions.

The stock market is the Jew, and thrives on Recession. SSI is insurance that periodic depression won't completely impoverish the public.

Unless you are so highly skilled you can match the traders who shorted the market in the last Recession, you have no hope in the stock market swindle.

This.

Niggers are active degenerates. Neets live off the dime and die without having provided a net negative affect. Regardless of the gibs niggers kill steal and rape in exhorbatent amounts. Neets just shitpost all day, never go outside, and are too much of a pussy to do the thing I listed that niggers do. I would much rather fund neetdom than niggerdom

You really are stupid.

It's meant to be supplemental, you don't live on it.

Do some basic research before posting, holy shit.

Like I siad, this place needs a purge of reddit/stormfront/whatever-the-fuck infests it.

>everyone invests in rich megacorp
>everyone is now part owner of rich megacorp and earns dividends on the profits
>ubi achieved without government intervention

ahem

*adjusts glasses*

My job is irreplaceable by robots.

Yeah whatever happened to the farriers and ice block harvesters of the world anyway?

how is this different to the world we live in right now ?

Aiming up behind the ear is much more effetive.

it doesn't matter what it's "meant" for
it's going to be used to buy votes and make people dependent

UNIVERSAL
BASIC
COMMUNISM

All companies in the USA should be expropriated, and the profits distributed to citizens. This is the fairest way for UBI.

> Give everyone basic income
> Intelligent portion of bell curve invests in themselves and families, fixes broken capital they own, buys goods and services they needed but were living without
> Commodity prices adjust to due to new liquidity for common goods
> Prices rise

> Unintelligent portion of bell curve buys lottery tickets, new shoes, neglects their children, neglects their property, stagnates
> "We needs mo dat gubment munny, gibsus mo"
> Know that literally everyone has UBI, thus literally everyone can be robbed or extorted out of it
> Intelligent but vulnerable/unlucky citizens are robbed or defrauded (as usual)

> tl;dr Nothing changes

UBI is welfare/communism.

I would rather technological society collapse and the human race be plunged into a dark age than UBI be a thing.

>quad 4s of truth...

A mercenary that kills commie faggots like you that would rather take a free handout than grow a spine and forge your own path.

This. It's lefties creating eternal voters

Not going to happen, not in your lifetime. The transition alone to a new economy with a universal income would be so devastating, no country would survive.

This is a pipe dream. If you're for it, you're insane.

Newfags get in here for mandatory redpills!

>SSI is insurance that periodic depression won't completely impoverish the public.

Did you even read what I wrote, what a farce. YOU CAN'T PASS DOWN SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME TO YOUR CHILDREN. SSI is blatant theft, not simply from me, but every single one of my future descendants.

>The stock market is the Jew, and thrives on Recession.

>periodic recessions means we need to steal 15% of the income of every single laborer. We will then give it back to them, but not allow them to pass down all the money they've paid in. If they die early, well tough luck to their children.

crystalbull.com/Social-Security-Privatization-Calculator/

Tell me what happens if you pay SSI your whole life but die early, at age 70? What happens to your SSI benefits? The GOVERNMENT KEEPS IT. What if you saved up your money the whole time and died early? YOUR CHILDREN GET IT.

Holy dicks. Didn't realize I got quadquads.

Why the fuck would you think trump would do this? Are you clinically retarded? You're like the fucking people who convinced themselves he was pro-weed and pro-net neutrality. It's honestly pathetic to watch

why ? what advantages would this have for anyone. You know shit about how this would turn out. You just want everyone to suffer and go back to medieval times before you try something new ? Thats pretty niggerish from you. Cant imagine you have a happy life.

He would never. All of Trump's policies run counter to this in the most extreme way.

don't bother with him user. People who think the stock market is the jew that thrives on recession don't understand a single bit about how it works.

We've got the same nonsense here with the CPP

>how is this different to the world we live in right now ?
Labor is still needed. Armies are still needed. Large numbers of people must be employed. Elections still matter. People of talent can still rise in the world. The average first-worlder can still get together enough money to buy some land in the country and retire to a little farm if that's what they really want.

The danger is that we're in a transition to a highly-automated economy, so labor and large numbers of humans serving in the military are still required, but the numbers needed are starting to shrink.

The capitalist compromise is that the elite is allowed to own nearly all rights to extract value from nature, because they have to hire (and pay, and come to arrangements with) the rest of the population to make use of a larger-than-fair share of those rights.

That no longer makes sense. We all need to own a share of the rights to extract value from nature. If sweat-of-the-brow is useless, and only land ownership matters, we must fight for a share of the land while we can. If we accept being landless dependents on the state, we can expect nothing better than extinction.

>Universal basic income on siting in your ass doing nothing
>You need universal basic tax on work to achieve that.
>somehow a good thing
/newpol/ everyone

>dumbass idea that even bernie wouldn't be able to make happen
>WEEEE TRUMP MAKE OUR MARXIST DREAMS COME TRUE
lol this is just pathetic.

The true redpill on UBI is Milton Friedman's Negative Income Tax which he proposed over 50 years ago.

Sam Harris is a faggot btw

i think that it could/would happen, but it won't be morally applicable until robots can handle all parts of crop farming, from seed to store. otherwise you're demanding others be your slave because you're too lazy to do a job yourself.

i think that later it should be tied to some form of citizenship you earn. there's plenty of lazy faggots lining up to eat for free

>Be german
>pay 40% income tax.
>want to pay more

Meanwhile all the 70+ year old people in Germany are driving Mercedes AMG stationwagons enjoining live provided by you wagecucks.
UBI will be welfare on steroid, Guess you need to up that income tax to 80%. You'll not want to have that those poor refuges denied "Basic" Income.
Also don't forget to send your kids to trade school early so they''ll be also wagecucks until they die.

Universal Basic Income is about removing freedom of choice once and for all.

The only reason this is necessary is because of the American government fucking people over in the first place.

Just stop human experimentation on the citizens.

Go back to /r9k/ you NEET scum

how is this even possible

money coming from nowhere to your pocket

dumbest shit ever

Get the fuck out of here with your commie bs.

>Whites use the most welfare

HAHAHA sure thing bud

The only problem with UBI is inflation, since everyone will have this money. Other than that, it'll be fine. People want to work - they're happiest when they're out socializing and doing something they reasonably enjoy. I know most of you are hikikomori NEETS, but most people aren't like that.

The only thing is that the undesirable jobs will shoot up in wages, since the people who were previously forced to take them have more options now.

>it'll be fine
yeah same as if we sprouted shitting dick nipples

i mean it'll never happen so it's fine, just like with basic income

Why not, all the money is being stolen from you and used to enslave you by the federal reserve (a private corporation) anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=sSmjtVr5bVA

Your income tax goes straight into the pockets of a private corporation and the interest can never be paid back because all of the money is loaned to you in the first place

Yet people will have some kind of ethical problem with some of that meaningless fiat money being used to maintain your survival
Good lil slaves

Ha UBI btfo'd

Instead of giving everyone free money the first $100-$500 an individual spends in a month should be covered by the government. Easier to fund, reduces poverty, and keeps the incentive to work.

>A
Why would there be any 'transition state'?
Why couldn't they make it instantly work, for everyone, as intended?
Because regulations? Why wouldn't they simply remove said regulations then?

>B
Well no, that's the plan, get rid of the burden of administering all of the shit that's currently going on, and only use UBI.

I'm biased since I'm from socialistan, but I can see styx's points.