"The film attempts to identify a female perspective on the life in occupied Warsaw...

>"The film attempts to identify a female perspective on the life in occupied Warsaw, where Nazism is inextricably intertwined with toxic masculinity. The Germans don’t simply kill their victims, they displace and starve and rape them, dominating non-German bodies as outbursts of masculine bravado."

atlretro.com/2017/04/01/affretro-review-while-beautifully-filmed-the-zookeepers-wife-doesnt-escape-the-conventions-of-holocaust-cinema/

Remember Goy 'twas not just minorities that suffered Turing WWII, the entire female gender also suffered being heartlessly dominated by the toxic masculinity-ridden nazi white males.

Muh SIX GORILLION

it was 20 million,racist.

>don’t simply kill their victims, they displace and starve and rape them, dominating non-German bodies as outbursts of masculine bravado

that sounds like russians to me

Oh my....I uh didn't mean it, AhHHHh!!,!,! I'm an evil nazi white male please punch the naziness out of my inherintly trump-supporting fascist body!

This sounds fetishistic

Look at this cute doggo goyim. nazi want kill pupper

No it was only the nazis who did that stuff in ww2 you intolerant racist!!!! GOYIM GET OUT REEEEE

God I would love to be dominated by an SS officer.

Maybe we are truly lost as a species. They own everything. They own the media, Hollywood, politics, medicine, everything. I don't think there's any coming back from this.

But that's not a doggo... it's a lion!
>:3
get in the car!

wtf I love Nazis now

>sounds like russians to me

Says the conquistador

In all seriousness the point of my post is that Femininsm has hijacked every mainstream historical narrative, now even WWII/The Holocaust -- ironic considering that while the German and Japanese "bad guys" were obviously men, so we're the allied soldiers that stopped them, women had an entirely passive role in both world wars

So in other words the thought of ww2 as a crusade against the evils of Axis Male-ness undertaken by the stronk independent womyns of the allied countries is absurd

>believing anglo propaganda

You are that much retard american, we even helped more than the frenchs for your independence, and you just believe the shit of those who didn't want you to get independent and burn down your White House. Shame on you.

Hey, we're gonna build a wall for your former colonies asshole

support your local 1%

This is a basic point of feminism. The entirety of history is from a male perspective. Why shouldn't they make a film about a woman's experience in WW2?
How has it been hijacked? Were women not there? Did they not also experience these things?

Are you a feminist? I'm curious

Tell that to the person who wrote the article

Bump