Just a reminder that the ONLY people who think marijuana should be legalized are stoners

Just a reminder that the ONLY people who think marijuana should be legalized are stoners.

People who don't smoke weed don't have any reason whatsoever to support legalization, and they never have.

Other urls found in this thread:

northstarbehavioral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Adverse-Health-FX-Cannabis-Volkow-NEJM-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I support legalization because I hate stoners.

I work in the medical field and we get a ton of pot heads coming up who end up diagnosed with throat cancer and other terrible smoking related life threatening disorders.

Once weed is legalized, the profit from it is gone and the type of people who will do it when it goes main stream are mostly liberals anyway.

>People who don't smoke weed don't have any reason whatsoever to support legalization

1.The cost of keeping it illegal is waste of my money
2. The increase in crime prohibition causes increases my chance of dying

I never smoke weed.

IMO it should be legalized and taxed.
We could collect billions that currently go to criminals instead.

Apart from the medical community, farmers in brightly-lit regions, epileptics and cancer patients, the people who have family in prison because of the war on drugs, the people who are felons because of the war on drugs, the people with chronic pain that don't want to destroy their livers and stomach linings,
nobody.

I have peripheral neuropathy, my choices to deal with my nerve pain are either prescription meds that make me depressed and cause me to gain weight -

Or smoking weed with alleviates the symptoms much better than the Lyrica or Meloxicam they prescribed which caused me to shake like a parkinson's patient

To say that it does nothing medically is just buffoonery

slide thread, sage

except that you'll get some of your tax money back or at least redirected

Medical uses such as pain mitigation.

You are brainwashed into thinking drugs are bad and lack the ability to form your own judgment it sounds like.

Sad!

What about this?

>You are brainwashed

Says the drug-addicted stoner.

Neck yourself, faggot.

Yet there are absolutely no medical studies that show it increases cancer risk at all.

A lot of stoners smoke cigarettes. You are conflating correlation and causation which makes me think you're literally an orderly or a janitor at a hospital.

next time come up with new bait atleast this one is shit

Next time, turn the gun on yourself.

I have a great career and a balanced life. I go home unwind and smoke a blunt while I read or play vidya.

You are missing out on life friend. Went to a putting zoo this weekend blazed and I had a great time. Come with

>being this mad your bait is shti

>You are missing out on life friend.

No, I'm missing out on your way of life. So what?

If they legalize marijuana there wouldn't been stoners

Then get the fuck out, you fucking snowflake. Nobody's forcing you to stay in this thread.

Just like how there aren't any drunks or cigarette smokers?

Dude smoke some weed and calm the fuck down

So much for the open and free market, huh? Typical leftist control freak.

You have never smoked weed

just legalise it already so we can be done with all these bullshit threads, bullshit people telling others how much they smoke because they think they are better than everyone else. i smoke sometimes, i don't go on and on and on. weed culture is only a thing because it's illegal. just be done with it already, we know it's going to be legal everywhere so just do it.

Eat a bullet.

Just a reminder that the ONLY people who think alcohol should be legal are alcoholics.

People who don't drink alcohol don't have any reason whatsoever to support legal alcohol, and they never have.

I can't be a leftist, because I don't smoke weed.

Someone is grouchy!

Did you miss your nap today little buddy?

Weed help me with my social anxiety, I hate smoking so I cook cannabis food. Theres actually a big market for marijuana that could become legal and the state could take a part of it with high taxes, just ban smoking in public places and everything will be fine.

The only people who support prohibition are the ones who profit from it(LEOs, politicians, drug dealers) and brain dead statists.

t. DEA, Big Pharma, Prison industry

Weed is super delinquent and stoners should be executed

That's false. That's like saying "the only people who wanted prohibition to be repealed are alcoholics!"

Marijuana will reduce drug crime, arrests and slowly enable opioid addicts to get off the smack.

Consider all the variables before you make baseless assumptions

Here is a medical journal on it you may find interesting. The results about cancer are contested, but I have personally talked to many patients diagnosed with throat cancer who claim they don't smoke cigarettes. To anyone in the field it is clear that it does correlate with cancer, along with countless other terrible throat disorders which are not contested currently.

I know you need to think I am some kind of janitor in order to rationalize your beliefs, but there is a good chance I make more money in three months than you do in a year.

northstarbehavioral.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Adverse-Health-FX-Cannabis-Volkow-NEJM-2014.pdf

Then be a free market conservative and let them buy it if they want it. Stop using your morality to get in the way of business and the open flow of commerce.

/thread

Of course smoking something that puts more tar in your lungs than tobacco would be linked to cancer.

Who would be this stupid?

Wrong,
My father suffers from cancer and he takes cannabis oil to reduce the suffering (i.e. better/deeper sleep, less pain, not as stressed).

He is the absolute opposite of a stoner. He doesn't smoke it, he only uses oil and before his diagnosis he had never touched any type of drug before.

I'm not a stoner and i'm pro legalisation because there are serious health benefits. Also i don't think the government is in its right to decide whether people can use this very low risk drug.

I've tried it once or twice and i'm not a fan of it, so i stopped doing it. However that doesn't mean that people that do enjoy it should be restricted to use it, just because i don't like it.

Get real you authoritarian leftist faggot.

Same. Most weed dealers just deal weed but many deal harder drugs, harder drugs and larger inventory means bigger penalties; thus those guys bring quite alot of crime.

Weed is in tit milk you die if you dont get it. Nicotine is vitamin B3

What a fucking retard you are, no wonder why many voted Clinton after al...

I don't drink or smoke cigarette, does that mean I want them outlawed

Give me an argument on how it is worst than anything else - pro-tip: You can't

ohio fag here. most of my town is based around the corn industry and would change to marijuana if given the option.

There'll be some stoners sure, on the fringe, just like there's on the fringe alcoholics

But with legalization you'd have a lot more normies doing it so it wouldn't be "cool" anymore. There'd be LESS full blown stoners.

Usually it's right wing that wants to ban individual liberties unless that individual liberty is owning a firearm, that's basically the only right they care about.

>there are people here who believe psychedelics and stimulants should remain illegal
why? serious question, there is no real reason except control.

Which party talks about expanding government and which party talks about decreasing it?

Your article literally said there's no documented link to cancer when controlled for tobacco smoking.

>puts more tar in your lungs
Source please

There is LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE that smoking weed increases your risk of cancer. Fucking retard
>b-b-b-but anyone in the field!!!!
Fucking stupid argument

Agreed 100%

This is your mind on drugs.

It does wonders for cancer patients and considering that most of the people that are in jail for drugs are marijuana users it really activates the almonds. We dont need to keep pot smokers in jail they are a threat to no one and cost the state billions to house them. prisons get $250 dollers per person per day to jail them. Its a for profit scam that requires people to be put in cages to make money.

There is nothing more bluepilled than expecting the government to oversee what you consume. Prohibiting cannabis use is just as retarded as repealing the 2nd amendment. There is no way a conservative leaning individual can reconcile prohibition with their ideals.

>ITT: muh nanny state will save me from myself

Leave your house once in a while, you NEET faggot. No wonder you expect the government to take the roll of an overprotective mommy, you still literally live with mother. Every single business owner I have ever known (and I know many) has consumed cannabis and supported the repeal of its prohibition.

>talks about decreasing it

Smoke and mirrors. Neither party wants to shrink government, both parties are big government it's just what they focus the government on. Right wing focuses on military, left wing focuses on social programs.

You've seen the Trump budget right? 0 net spending cuts. Just shifting billions from the EPA and social programs to the military.

Right wing is all about policing people and forcung them into a government regulated morality.

Left wing is all about micromanaging the market and having a government regulated economy.

>he thinks Republicans are for small government and more freedom

What a load of horseshit you ingested there. Republicans are all about big government in your personal life telling you what you CAN'T do.

Where's this expanded personal freedom when they're the ones behind drug prohibition, constantly trying to ban abortion, constantly trying to ban gay marriage, etc.?

It actually says the patients had an increase in cancer, but the results became unclear when controlling for cigarettes and the potential for an increase in cancer can not be ruled out.

It then went on to describe the other currently uncontested terrible maladies which result from smoking marijuana.

Conservatism/libertarianism is for cucks.

What the world really needs is fascism. Hardcore fascism.

Because alcohol is SO much better, right? You fucking faggot.

So what you're telling me is ... don't smoke, instead you should vape, or ingest edibles? Sounds okay to me.

Rule the country with a hijab covered fist?

TIME TO TOKE

Pack a day American Spirit. Pint of Vodka a day and eight beers. How do i wake up

>he doesn't support legalization
>he supports another kike run, black market, tax free industry that employs millions of niggers

TOP KEK

Im on the fence on weed. I have chronic back pain from scoliosis and harrington rods, so I have to take Norco/hydrocodone-acetaminophen 10-325 just to get by. But I have been taking it for a couple years now, and these pills are doing nothing for me, it happens, bodies get used to it.

The doctors have offered to up me to OxyContin, but that's really a one way drug. No one ever gets better, or seems to get off that shit, they just become pharmacy supplied heroin addicts never satisfied with their fix.

Stoners act like weed is the holy grail that would cure all my ills but they are hardly reliable medical professionals. I don't want to take it illegally, i'm a gimp with back problems, not a degenerate. But I am curious as to whether it could help me people in my position.

you are stupid if you think inhaling smoke doenst damage your lungs.

>results became unclear when controlling for cigarettes
Goodness me, who could have possibly predicted that? Oh yeah any half retard who doesn't still live off mommy's tits and in her basement could have. Literally the only people less than 70 years old who still supports prohibition is a NEET.

my man

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed but is retarded enough to think it should be legalized.

I fucking dare you.

Leave my fucking weed alone you prick.

Leave the fucking planet, degenerate.

>are NEETs.
My apologies for poor grammar, you nanny state lovin, freedom hating, unamerican, unpatriotic, big government supporting, NEET, prohibiton supporters.

LEAVE YOUR MOM"S BASEMENT ONCE IN A WHILE.

I've heard from people with back pain and back problems like yours that it in deed does help them. It didnt personlly help my pain but I have a fucked up shoulder. It's degenerative arthritis spured on by a bad injury. so It really is up to the patient to decide.

I'd just hang the OP.

And every single other preacher out there.

I smoke and I voted against legalization in my state. I'am all for decriminalization but don't want to see it being sold at convince stores in gummy worms and monster drinks

Heroin helps me mellow out when I have social anxiety. I think its time to legalize it.

Also people dont' like seeing family/friends getting fucked with for benign activities.

Go bathe in Agent Orange, you gook.

Fuck them.

You should probably read your own link. That shows nothing definitive of physiological harm other than the potential for bronchitis which goes away if you simply don't smoke it.
The rest is just assumption of the correlations as causations for mental symptoms.
Your anecdotal evidence is a fallacy (plus the "potheads' could have simply lied to you about cigarettes, not unfathomable) and your source doesn't support your cancer argument either, so it seems like you're moving goalposts.
I actually had a class on cannabis in college last quarter and a lot of the papers were similar. Just correlations saying "muh memory problems, muh iq" even though neurologists agree that the effects vary greatly from individual to individual, in fact the worst effects are at the start of use where the disruptions are at their highest, but eventually the disruptions mellow out and you function like a sober person.
Even the memory problems studies agree upon as being a short term issue, your memory is not damaged and you'll back to normal if you simply stop.
>other countless throat disorders that are not contested
That's just a flat out lie dude. Symptoms are not disorders on their own. That's like saying cotton mouth should be considered a disorder. More recent studies suggest that the throat and lung issues caused by weed are actually because of pathogens, fungus spores, etc. That are left over in the weed. The EPA tested like 13 products off the shelf of a dispensary in Oregon last year and all of them failed except for one because they were too contaminated with leftover products like pesticides or the spore count exceeded 100 ppm or whatever.
Now that it's regulated you can expect to see those cases come down.

>comparing marijuana to heroin.

yeah you're right, better jamal on the corner get your kids lunch money, he needs a job too.

You just don't realize how otherworldly painful it's going to be, do you?

>Only people with problems search for solutions

Leave your mom's basement, NEET fag. The only people who support prohibition are living off their mom's teet and living in their basement. You expect the state to act like your mommy and tell you what you can/cannot do with your own body. You have never experienced sovereignty over your surroundings or your own body, therefore you do not understand the value of owning yourself. Move out, start a business, interact with the world, and you will see your views on prohibition change.

>reminder that the person who keeps making this thread is a sliding shill at worst and a fag with too nuch time on his hands at best

Why not let people enjoy weed in a responsible fashion and have the government cash the fuck in on taxes? Same way they treat alcohol sales tax and shit you retarded niggers

Also the degenerate pot smokers who get dreadlocks and other shit should disappear

the only argument for it is the money that can be made
CBD oil is already legal for most, won't get you high, and is all you need for the medical purposes

The PEOPLE of 26 states have decided against prohibition
Your day in the sun is over troll. You are not welcome here we have crossed your bridge.

Exactly. Smoking is for fags. There's better ways be doing dope that are totally safe.

I have read the journal and if you consider the things it mentions people suffer from after long term use even when having stopped smoking to be mild like 'cotton mouth' than you are just lying to yourself. It is actually pretty horrifying some of the things which were found to be correlated to long term use.

>putting zoo
seems like you're missing some brain cells there dude

I smoke weed. But I hate stoners, stoner culture and hope it remains illegal 2bh.

Weed is degenerate. Prison for stoners.

Who gives a fuck what the people want? Most Americans are hardcore drug addicts.

Definitely.

Decriminalize it, give a limit to grow own or posses, but no sales of any kind. there are some benefits to THC but everyone lining up to get their weed card is just a degenerate stoner looking for an excuse to keep smoking like they already do now

>i dont want purity standards and ID checks
>I want to leave selling dope to untrustable drug dealers

>all you need for the medical purposes
Unfortunately CBD has a different pharmacological profile from THC and they have quite different medical applications, in fact most conditions that respond positively to cannabinoid therapy are much more effectively treated by a combination of THC and CBD in varying ratios depending on the condition being treated.

>if you don't use it, it should be ban

Guess we have to go and ban alcohol again and maybe cigarettes too. Also we can say good bye to all that tax revenue too.

>Why not let people enjoy weed in a responsible fashion

Why don't you tell that to the skank in

not true the thc is used for pain relief and as a hunger stimulant. These things are very important for cancer patients as they need all the nutrition they can muster so thier bodies can heal properly during chemo. Eating well while doing chemo seems to correlate to much better results of the treatment.