This going to sound autistic but I'm already drunk. I'm black and have been posting here on /ppl/ for years...

This going to sound autistic but I'm already drunk. I'm black and have been posting here on /ppl/ for years. Despite the hatred I've gotten attached to this place. My long time girlfriend who is white just dropped a hint that she wants to get married. I truly do love her but the posts I read here about interracial couples keep nagging at me. I keep reading about how racemixing is killing whites and I feel guilty.

Should I break it off so she can go shack up with a white guy to save the white race? Is this just my drunken autism talking?

You're not a real black guy or else the idea of marrying her would never enter your mind. Nice try Shlomo!

Isn't it customary to impregnate and vacate?

Reverse image search
Fake and gay

She's already tarnished, you can keep her

Of course that isn't us. Cmon man.

If you drop her she will go racemix with a nigger who will likely beat her and disrespect her. So you will effectively fulfill 3 stereotypes; Black don't marry, Blacks can't love, Blacks beat women.

Other option is stick with what you have and go against the culture of your race, and be a civilized human.

If you love her, you need to marry her because now that youve had her she is ruined. Good luck nigger. BUT you dont get anymore blonde white hotties you faggot. Thats bullshit if you get more than one.

She doesn't love you. She just hates daddy. But daddy thinks you're an all right guy and has actually come to accepr you and even enjoy your company, so now, she feels she needs to marry you to get back at him. Do yourself a favour and get with a girl that respects you for the person that you are instead of someone that uses you to fulfill her psychological voids.

Enrich her with your superior melanin enriched genes

LARPing as a nig-nog race mixer on a Burmese oil painting forum.

At least I will never have a shit of a life as the OP

This.
Also this, if you leave her she is only going to become a single mom to some another black guys bastard. I am not exaggerating when I say over 90% of mulattos I know come from single mother households, most however are still in contact with their fathers. You might as well stick around and raise the fairly rare decent mulatto since they exist too.

doesn't matter to us shes already on the list

OP IS A FAGGOT

Sup Forums is a place where friends meet.

Congrats chocolatefriend.

>LOOK AT THE BASED BLACK GUY WEARING A MAGA HAT!

this

go make a bunch closeted-homosexual mullatos for all i care, we want you to help remove these kind of whites from the gene-pool

You fear that interracial babies will feel out of place but really no matter what baby you have with who will feature an identity crisis. The mass media, schools, public opinion, celebrities and institutions of higher all push for this. An identity crisis means the kids follows the crowd, falls for degenerate culture, votes liberal and disregard God Family and Country.

Blacks fall for victim culture and are social outcasts when they don't go for degenerate black pop culture. Whites face white guilt. Mixed kids face the same thing.

Raise your kids principled in a household led by a nurturing mother and don't send them to public school. It'll work out.

Yes, it's your drunken autism talking. Be a man and take care of your woman. The racism here is a reaction to political correctness (hence the board name), in a sense we're a monster that the Left created.

Jelly 13 y/o autistic spergos

That's actually an alright post.

No, don't get relationship advice here, ever.
Thi

>Should I break up with someone I like to make other people happy?

I don't think you're real. Who cares what other people think? I just hate niggers that have kids and ditch responsibility. If you're a respectable guy, I've got nothing against you.

both of you should kys, jungle bunnies are bad mmkay, she's gonna get raped by one of your kind and it's going to be all your fault you dumb nigger.

that or she will cheat on you for a bigger dicked nigger with gold teeth and more drugs.

trust me, she's only with you cause your black, and you know what that means right?

dumb ass nigger.

Ok so the general consensus here is marry her. Thanks Sup Forums I'm going to start looking for a ring asap.

fpbp

Another white girl or... ?
I'm surprised how you could lecture their relationship without knowing them

If you have already made physical contact then marry her so we know she has been tainted.

you sound too thoughtful to be a nigger, you could have a white soul and be born in a nigger body from the years of rape and conquest. she's already tainted, i wouldn't want her. keep it.

race mixing is killing every race you stupid kike

Your gf looks like a Mongoloid. Abort.

racemixing is killing all races and thus destroying diversity

/thread

You're not drunk Jamal and your story is nothing but crap

Never mind everything you posted. Your kids will have a severe identity disorder, and won't be accepted by blacks or whites. I know from personal experience.

Forget about "muh dick" and find a decent black girl. Think about your future children

No, you should dump her for being a coal burner though.

Marry her but please make sure you don't have kids. They're gonna be ugly as fuck.

Marry her and let a white man impregnate her

No, please do it. You niggers are doing us a favor. You're taking the fatties, sluts, and low self-esteem trash out of the white gene pool, while bleaching your own. Hopefully the bleaching of niggers will make you less violent as well.

ITT: Spergs still spergin.

Pathetic.

THIS OP. IGNORE ALL OTHER POSTS THIS IS ALL YOU NEED.

>Should I break it off so she can go shack up with a white guy to save the white race? Is this just my drunken autism talking?

A) This is fake, and utterly homosexual
B) Playing along for shits 'n' giggles, there's no need to beak it off with her. She's already fucked a nigger, we don't want her, so you may as well keep her.

Post a selfie on r/the_donald, they love based black men in maga hats

Good for you, man. Honestly, most poltards could give a fuck about interracial couples. Just be a good dude, and not to he cliche, BUT - stick around and be a father. That stereotype has got to change.

You don't even need to cuck for the white race. The fact that your children will have hormonal and identity problems is reason enough to not racemix.

Is this a Lesbian couple?

It's not as common as Sup Forums thinks. Don't worry user.

The - significantly - bigger issue is that white couples aren't having children.

And certainly not the concept of guilt.

stop larping. post a photo of your hand with time stamp.

Marry her and then pay whites reparations.