Invasive species

So we're supposed to give a shit about red squirrels because grey squirrels are breeding them out of existence. That means we care about biodiversity.

Raise the same point about whites becoming a minority in their native habitats and you get called a racist.

Am I wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/study-america-white-population/2016/12/02/id/761788/
cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/2016-election-demographics-white-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Leftists are schizo

Don't u sahay

Squirrels aren't people and it's amazing you even made this argument you God damn slow brained mongoloid.

Are you 17?

accept our superior squirrels you cuck, if we export our greys we can have more room for chipmunks

>tfw you are almost enlightened enough to separate yourself from reality and get the joke

Unfortunately, I still have a tiny bit of investment in society, so I can't laugh even though I get the joke. It's unfortunate. I should just sever the last little bit keeping me attached to people. Why go 99% of the way and stop?

Pine Martins are the answer

Red Squirrels are smaller and can hide on the end of branches, Grey Squirrels are American and therefore obese so the Pine Martins can catch and eat them

>tfw waking up in a country that's not even yours anymore

CANUCK'D

Why am I called a racist when I point this out in humans

As far as I know, grey squirrels don't fuck red squirrels producing muddy brown mulatto offspring that contribute nothing of value to the forest community

So, I'd have to say you're wrong OP

how can red bois even compete?

I'm from the Isle of Wight, one of the few places in the UK that still has Red Squirrels last time I checked.
We gots a bounty on any grey ones we find in the wild here.
We get threats from Crazy People saying they're going to come to the Island and release loads of Grey Squirrels.

I'm sure I could make some points about racists and sjws but straight up I don't care.
Fuck Grey Squirrels.

>Raise the same point about whites becoming a minority in their native habitats and you get called a racist.

But who's winning the Black ant vs the Red ant wars?

>Future of white people
lol

earth abides user

It's actually a perfect argument. Humans are animals with different temperaments and tendencies, like any other.

Facts don't matter to bleeding hearts

Genetic purity is considered more or less normal amongst ecologists.
Look up: white-headed duck and ruddy duck, the latter is eradicated because it is considered genetic pollution.

You are, actually.

The number of white people is not declining. It is increasing.

That is the opposite of a species being breed out of existence.

There is no white genocide. You guys are idiots who can't tell the difference between addition and subtraction. If in 2017 there are 1000 white people, and in 2018 there are 1001 white people, then the number of white people has gone up, not down.

>b-b-but the number of not-white people went up faster!!!1!

That has nothing, at all, to do with whether a population is in decline. Decline means down. If the number goes up, it is not declining.

LUFT Squirrelen coming through.

You mean analogy. Which means it isn't a perfect argument. That explicitly means it's a bad argument, because an argument by analogy relies on inductive premises and therefore is fallacious.

no but thats because jew see themselves as human instead realising their grey rodent bretheren are under threat

You're right. Humans are more important.

It's not increasing, shill. White birth rates are below the replacement rate.

White people's reproductive rates have dipped past the point of no return in many white countries (most, if I'm not mistaken), so I fail to see your point.

Besides, in the long run, stagnating / mildly declining White population and hugely increasing shitskin population means dilution of White genes into the shitskin pool.

Incorrect. Go ahead and try to find some facts that demonstrate that the number of white people on Earth is decreasing.

You will be unable to, because the number of white people is increasing.

Are you retarded? The point is that the population of white people continues to go up. If the population goes down, it is in decline. If it goes up, it is not in decline. White people still reproduce more often than they die. So the population is going up. So they aren't in decline. So your martyr complex is retarded.

That is a false assumption you have made with no evidence. It is just a half-cocked fantasy you have constructed that is not based on fact.

The evidence? The population of white people is increasing.

>but listen to my predictions and pretend that those are the same things as facts!

No.

At least your country has squirrels.

;_;

i mean you have Kiwis those are nice right?

Nah they're almost extinct so you never find one in a random park like you would with squirrels.

>Go ahead and try to find some facts that demonstrate that the number of white people on Earth is decreasing.
newsmax.com/Newsfront/study-america-white-population/2016/12/02/id/761788/
cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/2016-election-demographics-white-voters/
2 seconds on Google faggot.

Ah well lucky electoral power isn't proportional or anything. More whites = more power = our interests will be even more protected. So simple!

>Grey Squirrels were first introduced to England in 1886 by an American family

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This thread is actually pretty funny, considering the (((red squirrels))) are the more aggressive species and run greys out of their nests.

they're fucking squirrels who gives a shit?

>leftists suffer from obvious cognitive dissonance
ASTOUNDING OBSERVATION SHERLOCK!

>introduce non-native predators to fight invading species that outcompete the native species from their niches
>because that worked so well for the entirety of Oceania
Guess 9001st time is a charm...

White's native habitat is a cave in eastern europe. Go back

squirrels are such niggers

death to all squirrels and chipmunks

How is using an analogy bad? Fuck'n neck yourself, Soros cuck!

Yes, because humans can stand for themselves whereas squirells cannot and everyone know that whites are evil

Is it true that if you trap one of these you absolutely have to kill it?

Red squirrels are sexier

squirrels are the comedians of nature. Anti-naturalist kikes go back to your materialist nightmare desert.

>wot is a analogggy?!

Fuck off.

>out of existence
>becoming a minority
10 points if you spot the difference.

>Squirrels aren't people and it's amazing you even made this argument you God damn slow brained mongoloid.
>Are you 17?

>not understanding an analogy

ANHERO NOW