40 civilians die in syria

>40 civilians die in syria
>nobody gives a shit
>10 cumskins gets sent to the donkey hell in russia
>top story on all news sites
and you have the audacity to wonder why these attacks keep happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poo in the toilet is normal, Poo on the bed is not.

syrians and roaches aren't human. so it's OK.

fuck off achmed
sage

no one cares about shitskins dying, not even other shitskins

yet the thought that these beautiful girls may have been among those harmed by these terrorist ratbags is an unbearable burden on the human soul

youtube.com/watch?v=bOTnSXK_dHM

whenever a white dies everyone celebrates

Nobody gives a damn about subhumans, who follow the goatfuckers religion

Thanks, searched for it but didn't found it

SAGE KEKROACH SLIDETHREAD
ERDOGAN IS A KIKE FAG

Muslims are not people slavs are at least half human so its more like 5 dead

>Rapebaby screeching

Dont get me wrong, i dont oppose killing orthodox. Im only against muslims doing it

Because we wouldnt have this problems, if roaches wouldnt come here.

>people ded in warzone
>not news

No shit.. Also, there's relatively little fuss about this compared to the situation in London the other day. Russians aren't that popular.

>everyone celebrates
I suppose you meant nobody, because that who muslims are

>Be g*rm
>Destroy Europe
>Very skilled at losing wars
>"we wouldn't have any problems if it weren't for damn turks"
makes you think

Arabs are blowing up each other every day, so it's not news.

Why dees keep happenen?

europe will be a warzone soon cumskin

mashallah

We will reclaim Constantinople.

thats a cute german boy.

There's a war going on in Syria, you have groups like ISIS running around, why should anyone be surprised?

Muslim logic blows my mind

Lol kys whitenight betacuck

keep your islamic mudslime shit in your designated shitholes, not in civilized white nations.

yeah, no surprise there. we value the lives of humans more than the lives of cockroaches.

Satan is right. Just stop coming here. I really don't care what you guys think and do, just do it in your own shitholes.

>civilized white
lel
well at least your shitty race is dying out. bad thing is we won't be able to enslave white rape slaves anymore.

When you find a shit in the toilet, theres no cause for concern, because whats where you expect the shit to be.

When you find a shit on the kitchen table, its a cause for concern because you dont want the shit on your kitchen table.

The same logic applies to terrorism, the middle east, and the civilised world.

go to bed erdogan

Cuckroach, please go back to the Blue Mosque to wash your anus before Muhammed rams it all in.

shit in toilet =/= shit in sink

>attacking ordinary people and not the ((media))
It's like you dumb fucks don't even know who is playing you

kek you ottomans where on axis.

Also i dont care what hitler did, why we always have to apologize for the past. Every nation has done shit in history.

It's common behavior in their culture. They also fuck goats and sheep on a regular basis.

story about turd in the bathroom sage

squishing roaches is okay

Turks aren't people.

1 white person is worth 1000 arab goat fuckers, maybe more.

>mfw all the beggers in my city are fat, ugly turks sitting on flattened cardboard boxes

it's pretty much the same reason that gang violence doesn't make national headlines.

Enjoy a world that will be like Zimbabwe. And enjoy your kike masters

lol you're not an ottoman dummy, you're a baby child that plays in the dirt sand.

You cannot flood what is already under m80

Weren't the Ottomans innocent babies who never did anything wrong?

you do know that bragging about your "white rape slaves" doesn't really make you seem civilized, don't you?

isn't this "Kurdo" ? This degenerate german rapper?

What? Only forty!? That's a scandal!

fpbp
though not original

fuck roaches

PSA
>PSA
PSA
>PSA

>HIDE TURKROACH THREADS

>IGNORE TURKROACH POSTS

>DO NOT REPLY TO TURKROACH POSTERS

DO YOUR PART

based

>posting a disgusting Kurd on my board
saged and reported

Fuck off you Sicilian manlet moor

Ja. Kriegt Geld für Kanackerei, die noch mehr Kanacken kanackiger macht. Öffentliche Exekutionen von Schaben wann?

of course he doesn't, hes a fucking roach; a living fossil of human savagery.

>caring about subhumans

back down to page 10 roach

Lol at posting a pic of a disgusting roach to show exactly why nobody cares.

>1 post by this id

What a suprise.

Sage or ignore this.

>Kuwait
fuck off nigger looking bitch

Looks tasty, bro.

Disgusting.

OH WOW!
People care about stuff that's closer to them!
How much do you know about the Paraguayan situation? How much did you learn from Sup Forums as opposed from your local media?
>ohmygurdIcan'tbelieveturkswouldbesuinsensitivegaaaaad

Whenever a roach dies a pop champaign bottle.

>waaahh, 1,000,000 animals killed eachother in the wild today

>its all your fault humans

It's not our fault that you can't get your shit together.

leider nie bei den ganzen SJWs, LGBT und der ganzen sehr linksorientierten deutschen Politik momentan. Wir müssen auf ein umdenken der Bevölkerung und Politik hoffen, sodass zumindest keine Rapefugees mehr kommen dürfen. Leider wird das schwer, da diese ganze Agenda nur ein Teil eines Großen Plans ist. Deutschland stirbt, wenn sich in Zukunft nichts ändert.

This. /Thread

Turkey, why the fuck do you expect us to give a shit about you?

Maybe if you weren't a Islamist shithole. Russians are still more civilized then you are.

hint: They aren't.

yes you are right

>this entire thread

Russia might be a shit hole, but they are better than turks

>40 CIVILIANS IN SYRIA
>CIVILIANS

IF YOU DONT HAVE PROTECTION FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT FROM THE MOB THEN YOU ARE A SLAVE YOU ARE HUMAN CATTLE YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEESE BURGER

And whenever a Roach gets stomped its business as usual

THE

AUDACITY

The gall. The stones. The nerve. The temerity. The cojones.

You walk in here. You walk in here and dare, DARE, to wonder why these attacks keep happening. Well that sure takes fucking guts. It takes the cake. Don't that beat it all. I wouldn't touch your fucking wonder with a ten foot pole, I would hit a wet dog in the ass with it, I couldn't care less, you're not even worth my time, I don't have the time to educate you, not a fucking argument.

>cumskin

How's the weather at shareblue's HQ these days?

It is darkest before the dawn.

No one cares about sand niggers. The ones pretending to care do it for political reasons and not because they care about your shitskinned cockroach race.

Syria isn't a real country

Muslims aren't people dumbfuck.

civilians die in syria
>>nobody gives a shit

Eh, good I guess

>maybe if we keep attacking them they'll care about us

You Turks are cowards. Go cower somewhere with your livestock while the real men deal with the extremists. Bitch.

A happening can't be a happening if it happens everyday. Its just life then. Hence why nobody gives a fuck when it happens in the middle east.

Because roaches are unwanted in any household.

>wake up in the morning to find a turd in my toilet
>ok
>wake up in the morning to find a turd on my kitchen table
>well what the fuck, this is not normal

the west doesnt care about toilet turds, roach

I would like to know more.

petty, if thats what causes these attacks theres no point in having your people in western territories.

it's like being held hostage to an insecure retard. your people are better off with your people.

why do mud people love the Hitler youth hairstyle so much?

People exploding in the middle east is normal
People exploding in the rest of the world is still at least slightly unexpected, except for France, Germany, and Sweden

They don't. Its a undercut. Its what is hip with the kids. Most don't even know hitler youths had it.

I hope the Kurds fuck you up this summer.

Because sandniggers are desperate for attention? You can have that much cheaper by committing suicide.

implies that attacks happen because shitskins don't like the news. You defeated your own fucking argument there you fucking faggot.

i think i see where your confusion is coming from:

try to understand, its our news. not yours. its not "we" as in you and us, its just "us" and you are something entirely separate. feel free to take your separate piece of the world and run with it. don't be shy, live your own life. separate. on your own terms. your own two hands and two feet. build something for you and your people. just stay out of our way.

THIS

Wow. Racist much?

fpbp