HAPPENING NOW

>SUSAN RICE REQUESTED UNMASKING OF TRUMP TRANSITION MEMBERS

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/03/susan-rice-requested-to-unmask-names-trump-transition-officials-sources-say.amp.html

Meanwhile Obama is missing somewhere in Tahiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_seychelles-0438pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.70ea7ebc3666
youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I might be retarded, but I can't tell what the article is saying. Who's getting unmasked?

bane

Did they finally get dirt on someone important? He's a big guy.

Happenign now:

Trump's a fucking liar.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-banner-main_seychelles-0438pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.70ea7ebc3666

That would be extremely painful.

It appears that Rice is in hot water.

>I might be retarded,
yep

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo

GODDAMN IT CARLOS

If ever there was a giant nothingburger, this is it.

How to Spot a Shill (in two easy steps)
>1. Cites the fucking Washington Post
>2. Links the Washington Post without an archive.is link

>Trump's a fucking liar.
Big words coming from a guy posting fake news

If he gets unmasked will he die?

Say that to my face.

>WaPo

Fuck off, Shariablue

>muh gorillas mind shat

He's a big guy is all they know so far. That is why Susan Rice requested this. They need to know more details. I hear CIA is involved somehow.

and your blocked

rare

>Presidential adminstration talks to geopolitical adversary

Look, I know you were looking forward to dying in some frozen Baltic shithole, but this is what diplomacy looks like

I see the Trump shills are out in full force today with the devastating news coming out today about that Ruski meeting in Seychelles.

Rubles deposited for everyone!

That would be extremely painful

>Ruski meeting in Seychelles

But that's fake news, my shill friend.

Haha!

>#DirtyRice

>When the goyim know

Fun fact the Seychelles is one of the only African countries without crippling social issues.

Funny how its the only one who still has a majority white Anglo/French government.

>If I took that mask off, would it hurt?

The memes are becoming real

You must be new

There are no Trump shills. And you know there are no Trump shills. Sup Forums is pro-Trump as a whole.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>>SUSAN RICE REQUESTED UNMASKING OF TRUMP TRANSITION MEMBERS

which is within the scope of the job of the national security advisor.

what you fellas need to understand is that she has the power to request classified information and only those with clearance (read: not congress, not members of HRC's campaign, etc) can view those documents.

she did not actually do anything illegal at all.

Expect her to be tied to russia and maybe up a tree too. They're going to destroy her as fast as possible.

General Flynn, for one, probably many others too. Let's think this over though. Rice was out of there, but leaks continued to happen there after, so there is more than one leaker. Let us not just focus on her, that could be their sacrificial lamb! There has to be others involved, which makes this conspiratorial in scope.

No. Your CTR bots are still fucked over from the /mlpol/ switch. Trump actually has living flesh and blood supporters.

leaks continued after she was gone, so there are other leakers.

which is why this shit about susan rice isn't news. who leaked what, and to who?

nope

Lets throw her in the electric chair and make so fried rice

delete this

is fapping to traps the true red pill?

We all know who the snakes are.

Wow i didn't realize she was able to unmask whoever she wanted without any justification at all and then spread the information from areshole to breakfast accross the country and then leak it to the media to damage her political opponents.

I suppose you wont mind in 2020 when its Trumps turn to wink and nudge his appointees to unmask everything that might be tangentially related to senior Democrats and leak it to the media?

People get paid to post pro Trump here?

You guys have held out on me! Guys? Guys?

>>Wow i didn't realize she was able to unmask whoever she wanted without any justification at all and then spread the information from areshole to breakfast accross the country and then leak it to the media to damage her political opponents.

there isn't any evidence that any of what you have said has taken place. you're quite literally making things up.

These people are balls deep into in-American activities, Trump is there worst nightmare, because he is vengeful, and doesn't like getting fucked with.

>she did not actually do anything illegal at all.

EXTREMELY CARELESS

Oh you mean like you about trump and russia?

there is no evidence that "trump and russia" leaks came from "unmasked" classified information requested by susan rice.

no one knows what was unmasked because those documents are classified, and neither you, i, or the media has clearance to view those documents.

former lo mein eater here. Not gonna lie, it's delicious frying rice with oil. But seriously, we can't let it near the egg rolls

guess who?

It's over Drumfkins. An unnamed extraterrestrial close to the Trump transition team has revealed that Putin and Trump met personally 10 years ago on the far side of the Moon to discuss lifting future sanctions on top Russian officials.

>topkek

>Susan Rice is widely belived and reported to have unmasked Trump Campaign members who were caught up in incidental surveillance
>Other former White House personnel have been out in the media bragging about spreading everything they had arround so nobody could bury it
>There has been no other hypothosis offered to explain how the surveillance on Flynn occured. No FISA warrents. Incidental surveillance is the only proposed method, so being the only person being accused of unmasking americans in that setting makes you the numberone suspect
>Meanwhile Obama used the closing days of his presidency to issue orders that facilitated the spreading of the surveillance all over
>Its a fact that the surveillance of Flynn was leaked to the media from there
>Nobody in the IC or the House Dems really wants to find out who the leaker was
None of that is made up shill. At this stage i havent even heard a refusal from Rice, and i dont expect to by now.

And you still havent answered my question; even if this was all legal, do you think it should be? Do you trust all future administrations (including Trumps) with this power?

No evidence of trump and russia either

Does not stop the MSM from lying non stop about it however

Even adam schiff has started to embarrassingly do a u turn on that one

This bugged bitch, Evelyn Farkas even states at the end of this interview "that's why PEOPLE were leaking...", so there has to be more than one. Don't get bogged down on this one person, Rice narrative. There is more going on here than we have been led to believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4

They will repeat the lie until it's accepted as truth.

You forgot to add "official". "Official ET". See, that makes it more credible (if youre a fucking moron, but that just about covers all who would vote hillary)

Yep and I think we'll find out more soon!

I'll care when they start hanging traitors.

>Democraps desperately trying to cover their collusion with communist forces and mother Russia

Classic deflection

Underrated

russia russia russia russia, give it a rest niggas.

this is pure conjecture, not evidence.

>And you still havent answered my question; even if this was all legal, do you think it should be?

absolutely not. a national security advisor requesting information on potential trump associates and cabinet members is well within the scope of their job. remember that she is not allowed to share this information with anyone who does not have the proper clearance--this information is supposed to stay within the NSA, not be released to the public, as it's classified.

if she released/leaked classified information, then yes, i believe that should be against the law.

BTFO

This is a gift from God.
Obama has been forced to flee DC to avoid extradition.
He's out of the way and rendered far less menacing.

Negative. The NatSec Advisor can unmask if it's the American's identity is relavent to knowing the full extent and context of the conversation. As stated by Nunez, who I will believe over a proven liar Rice, that this had nothing to do with Russia. Therefore, the need to unmask the identities of Americans is highly suspect given there's no basis in law for that to occur. She is fucked, but she being made a sacrifice. There are others, they're hoping that will save their asses.

Remeber that Hillarys campaign was pushing the Russia narrative by the 3rd debate, and the Obama white house was politically active campaigning for Hillary.

If Obamas white housr can unilaterally unmask anyone of thier political opponents and then look the other way and let it be leaked by any one of the hundered of lower level staff who saw it in a dead drop to any one of thousands of journalists who will report it and protect thier sources.

Like i said, the step of "allowing it to be leaked" is extremely difficult to prove. For all intents and purposes there is nothing at all to stop Trump doing this in 2020 himself (other than his integrity). And if it works, who would ever know? He could bury it in exactly the same way that the Obama loyalists are trying to do now

>Russia
What are you talking about? I never said anything about Russia. This is clearly a conspiracy by the Obama people to undermine Trump.

Hell in the leaked emails they were saying they could gin something up with Russia long before the debates.

This was their whole plan, and it's laughable.

>Therefore, the need to unmask the identities of Americans is highly suspect given there's no basis in law for that to occur.

there is absolutely a good reason to "unmask" potential cabinet members and associates. why wouldn't there be? everyone needs to be vetted.

>If Obamas white housr can unilaterally unmask anyone of thier political opponents and then look the other way and let it be leaked by any one of the hundered of lower level staff

mate, again, there is no evidence that susan rice is the source of any of these leaks. this is conjecture. you need evidence. someone has to put two and two together by proving that leaked documents match classified information requested by rice, and nothing of the sort has happened so far.

that would be a story, what we have now isn't really news at all.

Washington Post owner Amazon 600Mil contract with CIA. FUCK OFF SHILL

Yes all presidents should have the IC investigate their opponents. Good idea shill.

i guess the nsa shouldn't investigate or vet candidates or their associates at all? we should just let literally fucking anyone into the whitehouse without knowing a thing about them first?

come on.

Fuck Niggers. I really hate Niggers. You incompetent Jew loving Niggers just had to have a blackie as President. Fuck you cunts and Fuck Trump. Baby Boomers need to drop dead now!

Barry "Hussein" Obama

>incidental surveillance
Was the spoofed activity on Trump's server their excuse for the surveillance?

lol at CNN in full panic mode right now.

Shes literally the only proposed source of the unmasking currently proposed, and has now been nominated by multiple sources. Obamas orders allowed the unmasked transcripts to go out to over a dozen agencies. Im certain that Rice didnt leak it personally, but i DO accuse the Obama administration of (knowingly or incompetantly) creating a situation where sitting presidents can easily and safely see to it that sensitive info regarding political opponents is leaked out to the media without probable cause or oversight. And you seem to be happy with that.

Ive given you a who, what and where to my allegation. Ill be man enough to admit im wrong of the evidence pans put against my theory. Meanwhile half the world is complaining about "muh russian connection" without offering a single testable hypothosis. Excuse me if i dont feel too compelled to keep my mouth shut in that environment, apparently we only need evidence if its a leftist whos done the bad thing.

Up you go

If there was a FISA warrant i would have thought so, but nobody in the media is talking about warrant anymore so i assume thats been ruled out.

Adam Housley from FoxNews , mind blowing revelations.

It's going to the top.

And the FBI has been stonewalling Nunes.

Candidates are vetted. They're vetted by the American people. It's called an election. Trump won the electoral college and currently that is all that matters. There was no lawful reason that Trump and his teams were unmasked. There is no phantom scenario you can come up with to justify this criminal behavior. But go ahead and try this is fun.
Maybe your just sleepy. Why don't you go to bed shill.

Still funny how it showed up as Alfa Bank but the location was from the US.
Shows there's some fuckery involved

Are you fucking serious? This is a completely outrageous idea. You realize that NSA is under the control of the executive branch right? Nixon did way less than this.

>this dude that once gave money to trump once talked to a russian guy

HOLY FUCK THE NUCLEAR CODES

>according to the U.S., European and Arab officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

Getting real sick of this shit

Get real, these insiders were leaking shit to the press, fuck off with your rewriting of facts. There is absolutely nothing legal about that so fuck off.

Will anything at all actually come of this, or will it be end up being nothing like the other dozen leftist and establishment scandals in the past year? Give me just one reason why I should be hopeful about this, Sup Forums.

>every thread
aren't you getting tired from all your defeatist shilling?

This is not even news
Nothing will happen to Ms. Rice.
Drumpf is still going to Jail
He can lick Putin's taint all he wants in the gulag.

Dripf will never see the light of day again.

#Madame

I haven't posted in over a week faggot. I want this to lead somewhere, even if it is just Rice taking the fall and Obama getting away with it. Why should I get my hopes up this time?

fuck off you fucking cuck, If that's your attitude you were never on the fucking train to begin with

I feel the same way as you user. It seems like these people are literally above the law. So much corruption has been exposed the past couple years yet nothing happens. Everybody just shrugs their shoulders and the corruption continues.