The families desperate to flee from Donald Trump's America

>Three smartly dressed men from Turkey say they want to claim asylum in Canada.
>They don't speak much English but they've brought carefully written letters explaining why they want to leave.
>One is a former history teacher who was arrested and harassed in Turkey.
>He's been living in the States but now feels he cannot remain here.
>Why not stay in America? I asked.
>"Because Trump. Because Donald Trump", his friend says, shaking his head.
>The Canadian Border Services Agency says there was a six-fold increase in refugee claims just at Quebec's border in February compared to the same month in 2016.
>RCMP Corporal Francois Gagnon said: "It's mostly families ... parents with kids, strollers.
>"We're going to use compassion on every occasion, but definitely seeing those families crossing the border, you know it touch somewhere our hearts, you know we are all most of us fathers and mothers, so the approach is going to be softer.
>If they are arrested while crossing illegally, most people are given a criminal background check and then are released and given access to housing, schools, emergency healthcare and work permits while they await immigration hearings.

>Immigration lawyer and head of the Canadian Association for Refugee Lawyers (((((Mitchell Goldberg))))) said: "I think it's decent, I think it's the right thing to do, I think it's an investment in the future of Canadians."

news.sky.com/story/the-families-desperate-to-flee-from-donald-trumps-america-10823763

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XpELKOV5N8
budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html
macleans.ca/news/canada/a-refugee-flood-pull-yourself-together-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Goldberg

>mfw they self deport

>asylum in Canada
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF

Shit like this really frosts my nuggets...

>If they are arrested while crossing illegally, most people are given a criminal background check and then are released and given access to housing, schools, emergency healthcare and work permits while they await immigration hearings

>Break the law in Canada
>Get free stuff

Is this real? These people are criminals, why are they not in fucking prison?

Good. Hell we should be offering free bus rides to the Canadian border for any immigrants or liberals who want to fuck off.

These kikes man. I hope Mr. Goldberg knows that people won't forget his subversion and will consider what he's done in light of only letting his inbred ancestors in with open arms a few decades ago.

immigrants bloc vote for bigger government, so more of your tax dollars go to their social services. enjoy the cultural enrichment

If you're a Canadian that needs social assistance though, it caps at 600 a month for a single adult.

Except that our commie lefty party is made up almost entirely of white union workers.

>If they are arrested while crossing illegally, most people are given a criminal background check and then are released and given access to housing, schools, emergency healthcare and work permits while they await immigration hearings.
FUCK ME!!!! why didnt some one tell me this 12 years ago when i was a homeless alcoholic?!

prison is racist. patriarchy.

America has an expansive grievance industry, filled with lawyers to sue for discrimination and racism damages. it's retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XpELKOV5N8

yaaas Canada yaaaas

Ontario starts at $670/mo for a single adult. Single adult disability starts at $1050/mo iirc. Single mom with a kid starts at $1100/mo iirc. You also get ~$3k in refundable tax credits every year (paid per quarter) and up to $15k a year in child tax credits.

budget.gc.ca/2016/tool-outil/ccb-ace-en.html

We have a huge network of foodbanks especially in the eastern provinces.

in that case you're fucked.

Texas has more mexican immigrants voting for corrupt democrats than california. the only reason Texas stays red is bc 80% of their white residents vote republican. California whites split the vote and therefore the democrats always win.

>prison is racist
lol, well it is. whites and blacks use drugs at the same rate but blacks get the slammer for it at a much higher rate

>absolutely nothing has been done to legal immigrants
>they flee America anyway and become illegal Canadian immigrants
>Canada learns the joys of being flooded for gibmedats

Enjoy the redpills coming your way, leafs!

>Enjoy the redpills coming your way, leafs!

this

hb they fuck off

Oh god, these numbers are about to get rekted.

once cartel gangs make roots in a community, that community is fucked.

Those criminals need to be jailed

macleans.ca/news/canada/a-refugee-flood-pull-yourself-together-canada/

under budget and ahead of schedule

fucking sandniggers and trudeau gov doing nothing when everyone is concerned about this shit.

>roaches leave this country and go to Cucknada

So? Good riddance

>are you feeling crowded?
That depends on their blast radius.

>>They don't speak much English but they've brought carefully written letters

i mean.. as long as the letters are carefully written

UDDER BUDDET
AND
ABEADD OF SEDDULE
:DDD

That's because they are here illegally and they know they will be rightfully deported. Good get the fuck out, and don't come back. Funny that I have been turned back at the Canadian border a couple times, for petty reasons, even had border guards call my place of work, and yet they are letting these useless welfare cases in willy nilly.

>lefties and shitskins self deporting

Let them in Trudeau!

Canada YES!

>if I hike across the Canadian border and make roach clicking noises when I get caught I'll get free stuff

If you put them in prison, they win.

>Three smartly dressed men from Turkey
I as a Potatonigger reconise my own kind, they're a bunch of Somalis. Probably killed the Turks and stole the letter from them.

(((Goldberg)))

Every. Time.

Digits and Le Pen strikes a deal with Justin Trudeau, importing almost all the refugees in Europe

good, they can fuck off, we're full.

It's because niggers are stupid enough to get caught.
At least white people understand to hide the fact that they're doing drugs.

So if I just walk into Canada, they will give me a free house and tuition?

Just fuck up my day senpai

>Turks
>don't speak much English
>"I think it's an investment in the future of Canadians"

Now that's an investment.

>go through undergrad
>get work permit
>no healthcare coverage or support of any kind from government
>these people get free shit just for entering illegally

Maybe I should have been a refugee

>cucknucks constantly shitposting on Sup Forums while their leader preaches how immigrants are the best thing to ever happen and should be embraced
>all the illegals in America are facing deportation so they illegally enter Canada instead of going back to Mexico
>leafs finally get to reap all the shitposting they have sown over the year and we fragment Canada so we can more easily annex them in a few decades when they are a 3rd world shithole

pottery

>be white american
>get to Canada border
>detained for 3 hours
>11am - 2am

Not sure what the deal is with the border, but I've crossed it 3 times and every time they've been nit picky assholes.

fooking saved.

America far right and Canada far left is a good relationship. Canada takes our trash while we fix our country. It works out well, we have Mexicans here in Alaska who are planning to take a plane into Canada and stay there.

I don't get why Canada bothers Sup Forums so much, if they became right wing it wouldn't work.

Shit flows upward ....good news leafs ..take our shit

yes let canada take it all