Jared "Archduke Franz" Kushner

Last thread got slid hard.

Quick rundown:
>Trump sends limp wristed jewish son-in-law to a middle eastern warzone, area of the world where Jews are despised
>In an unprecedented move, administration announces the when and the where of the visit
>What could go wrong dot jpeg
>Possible setup for justification of the next crusade through the middle east

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_KUSHNER_IRAQ

You heard it here first, folks. Stay safe, Jared.

He's a big guy.

not happening fags

t. Kike

For you.

Trump obviously loves Kushner though, he's literally one of his most trusted advisors. Army general said he invited him. This conspiracy is retarded

>He still doesn't believe the punished Trump theory

>One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Explain punished trump theory

This is the motherfucker that owns 666 Fifth Avenue. Got Chris Christie fired. Definitely not limp wristed. He pulls the strings.

Its just like my japanese vidya!

>he pulls the strings

Hmm where have i heard this shill line before? Oh yeah!

>Bannon
>Miller
>Sessions

could be pic related

>next crusade through the middle east
Fuck yes!

Can we outsource the blatant war crimes to you?

Then Ivanka's pussy automatically reverts back to Trump and the rabbi that married them.

Look it up faggots. Sanhedrin 54 I think.

Golly jeez I sure do love nepotism. Hey guise, I don't trust the experts so instead, I'll send my son-in-law, he's Jewish so he knows how Middle Eastern things work.

wrong pic

10D chess

shill line? wtf are you talking about dumb burger?

yeah it's not like an islamo-fascist blew himself up today in our second biggest city
more wars!

>Stay safe, Jared
Don't even fucking joke about that when there's the option of a righteous purge on the table

Why do mudshits attack Russia as well?

>islamo-fascist blew himself up
No one is stupid enough to actually believe this.

Quick rundown:

>ISIS rebels get BTFO by Mossad on the reg
>Mossad bows to Putin
>Putin wants to retake Constantinople

*Assad not Mossad, got my mid east madness mixed up

>Stay safe, Jared.
nah, fuck this jew.

He fucks this every night

A this point, there're more reasons to believe that this guy was another islamist psycho.

If Trump developed that plan... he is as smart is the devil himself

standing ovation!!!!

Why do you think Trump wants her husband out of the picture? Kek

At this point I wouldn't even put it past the neoconservative/democrat warhawk cabal to set something like this up

Dont call me dumb :( id be willing to go to war over Gibraltar for you even if the EU had a threatening military. Everyone is always saying that this or that person in trumps cabinet is the puppet master. Its used by shills to delegitimize trump

I would love a crusade. It would have to be a total ethnic cleansing of the Middle-East tho. Only the christians can remain.

But what about the redhaired kurdish qts :(

Also can i get a source on that? I love seeing arab scum BTFO

He's a smart fuck. I have mad respect for the guy, as I do with most of Wall Street.

It takes a serious intellect to do what a lot of the high level Wall Street guys do.

T. Work with many of them at an investment firm

I love it too. Found it on Sup Forums but I'm sure if you type muslim on bestgore you can get plenty of shit.

(This one is pretty sick, not muslims but China.)

is he communicating with Tel Aviv/ Herzliya to sell out what he believes to be the goy(but since he is Khazar, the joke is on him because he is the goy). Hopefully the administration is redpilled and is keeping a close watch to ward off any Talmudic chicanery-

THAS RITE

goddamn this guy is on a level previously thought impossible

Did she died?

Trump announced his candidacy the day after one specific Republican candidate announced his. Trump specifically bullied said candidate the most throughout the election. Care to guess who?

Spooky. Did not know about the PNAC. Still haven't swallowed the 9/11 pill yet. Care to share any non-shit-tier youtube crank info?

He is a Zionist

That was in Mecca and the crane was owned by the bin ladens.

Yeah, I only posted the Yeb! part of that picture. Got more.

Fucking nu pol and jew love is sickening. You traitors.

>he doesn't know pnac.

I don't like this guy. He's got no business being anywhere near the white house, let alone sticking his nose in foreign policy. These jews hate Iran, and are actively pushing for a conflict with them. Jews cannot be trusted in government.

>He fell for the Nazi memes so hard they unironically discourage militarized white, religious conservative ethnostates attempting to expand and conquer the middle east to reclaim their holy land

How terribly shortsighted of you. Israel is based beyond belief.

>Nazi
I'm not a Nazi. Don't make assumptions. They were causing trouble around the world long before Nazis became a thing. Wherever they go, there is trouble, and death usually follows close behind.

JIDF pls kys

>white
>religious
>holy
Seems like you are the one falling for memes.

Sacrificing his kike son in law for a new crusade. Truly the god emperor

Dimwitted stormfags.

This.

>makes a big deal during the election that we shouldn't let the enemy know when and where we are going to do something
>heavily criticizes Obongo for doing that very thing
fast forward to presidency
>shills still sticking to the le Drumpf is a kike just look at his son-in-law meme
>sends his Jew son-in-law to one of the most Jew-hating places on earth
>lets the enemy know when and where the Jew is gonna be
>Sup Forums's face when

TRIPS OF TRUTH CONFIRM TRUTH

Makes sense. Ivanka would be steward to the heirs of the Kushner fortune.

Maybe he just wants this hooknose dead?

Awesome video. The baby terrorist saw it coming and jumped right in front of the debris. They must get a yearning to die at a young age.

Uhm, no. Too easy.