Sup Forums oldfag here, sick of all the shills...

Sup Forums oldfag here, sick of all the shills. Most of us post nazi shit because its ultimate expression of freedom of speech, and its scary that it's banned in other countries.

But you trump-sucking morons who actually idolize Nazi's, while still considering yourself christian or decent people, get your shit together. I doubt 6 million actually died, and I'll still make holocaust jokes even after seeing this shit, but a lot of badness did happen and the normies have good reason to see it as fine to punch you tards.

Go back to storm front grandpa
>pic unrelated

shoo shoo reddit, those images have been debunked 6,000,000 times.

>But you trump-sucking morons who actually idolize Nazi's
How can you call people morons and make a grammar mistake in the same sentence?

> NAZIS

>Sup Forums oldfag here

i stopped reading there

lurk more

>thread

Here's a holocaust survivor from the American Civil War.

Kek

That's about three typical American female closets worth of shoes!!

So sorry, so sorry :(

>all these fake pictures

spooky

Sad that you've been here so long and have learned nothing OP. Might as well show yourself to the ovens. You're clearly senile.

wtf i hate hitler now

>there are people here that actually don't believe that the holocaust happened

Consider how Germany looked like in 1945.

Or how many people America has killed in the last decade.

"Holocaust" is like a brand. Like people buying Cocoa-Cola instead of a no-name product.

a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do, roo.

Sup Forums doesn't reside here anymore.
this is reddit
contrarian edginess, shills, bots, spam and lousy bait is the name of the game now.

Not Op, but I am legitimately curious on why you think these are fake? (Not because I think that they're real, im just curious of the reasons)

>"Holocaust" is like a brand.

For a product that is force-fed. I don't want to hear about it anymore regardless of where the facts lie. Enough already.

>oldfag

Well I believe the fag part of that anyway. You're full of shit though

@119390748
@119390796
@119390858
@119390911
@119390994
@119391079
@119391112
@119391169
@119391219
@119391300
@119391357

No (you)s u u u u u

>Wait Wait, So what you be sayin is, We Wuz Holocaust Revisionists N Shiet?

Guess what Newfag, I'm going to keep denying this fabrication called the "Holla Cost" until a proper investigation is issued, and denying the Greatest Lie ever told is decriminalized in Europe. Google blatantly censoring Denial sites, as well as receiveing a prison sentence for a thought crime, in a first world country of all places, to me, is enough to warrant a shroud of doubt for this falsehood.

Fuck off cuck Jews deserved what never happened. Hitler was a cuck for being too soft. Not even 300k Jews died from typhus and disappointingly not a single one by Zyklon B.

You aren't an oldfag, you're just a faggot. It doesn't matter what happened in the past, we are stepping over that so we can have a future. Western civilization is about to collapse. Your children will be minorities in their own nations. Their children will likely be wiped out. You are sacrificing the future for the fleeting feelings of self righteousness you gain from handing everything your ancestors built over the last few millenia to 70 IQ spear chuckers. Without white people western civilization will not exist. Are you willing to leave it to the Chinese to reach the stars?

fuck off shill /sage