Sup Forums hates multiculturalism

>Sup Forums hates multiculturalism
>Sup Forums is literally an echo chamber of different nations and cultures coming together

really makes you think

Potato nigger.

what's wrong with that guys head

>tfw to smart to follow laws

WE

Sup Forums is a shitshow of ironic shitposting and insults, if all of the people on Sup Forums were placed in a room together I imagine violence would break out very fast

and we all embrace one culture: kekism

checkem

And it's physical separation and fights fought through memes that keep us from actually assaulting and killing each other.

Cutis verticis gyrata

>hurrdurr a Cambodian claymation chatroom is literally the same thing as a Nation

Cutis vertivis gyrata. I have a mild version of it. Petty weird/neat

top kek

>Sup Forums is literally an echo chamber of different nations and cultures coming together

Wut.

and we all fucking hate eachother

fixed

A. Sup Forums is by no means of one unified opinion.

B. We hate the (((multiculturalism))) that actively strives to blend all cultures together into a disgusting slurry dominated by the least common denominator. I like the fact that other cultures exist. I just don't want my culture to be eradicated by some self serving asshole who feels guilty about a few brown people that got messed up two hundred years ago.

Kek blesses you.

I think Sup Forums prefers multiculturalism in its most natural and beautiful form: the co-existence of many cultures, independently. A lovely salad, rather than a brown stew.

Remember kids, '1 post by this ID' will give the slide away

And people usually prefer talking to people of their own country/flag.

>comparing what happens when you force everyone to live together with people from different nations who want ethnically homogenous nations.

>tfw too intelligent meme-disease

>Oh wow! You just talked with a French and a Brazilian on the internet? Well you can't be against inmigration now honey, better let those 4.000.000 starving somalians into your country!

leftists are literally so retarded that they think diversity and ideal multiculturalism are blending everybody on the fucking planet together by force until everyone is the same slant-eyed mulatto and actually, really making it illegal to be proud of your own culture unless you're on the approved list