Whether your a fascist, communist, anarchist, or whatever...

Whether your a fascist, communist, anarchist, or whatever, can't we all agree that the religion of Islam and all the Muslims in the world are scum and should be exterminated?

yes

Agreed

Correct

>Muslims in the world are scum
Agree
>Should be exterminated
This is the fallacy, allow me to demonstrate

Algae is scum but if I exterminate algae I will allow the seaweed to take over, this by God I cannot abide

Easily the worst religion.

>#IslamRocks

>#Islamrocks

Yes or converted

yep

No
Mohammedanism particularly is based and much more glorious than cucked Christianity.
The problem is with the barbarism and undignified nature of Arabs.

More like this ple0x

She's still quite cute.
Would betray my catholic family to settle with her and make strong muslim goyim that will take over the world with the sword

Hear,hear!

inshallah i will make dua for you all

i hope one day you will see how wrong you are and come back to the faith and believe in the teachings of Allah s.a.w

Sorry we interrupted your rape, you may go back to it.

>#Islamrocks

Yes but can we extend that to all religious people?

t. tolerant liberal
There wouldn't be a rape epidemic in Europe if the countries had the temperament of Islam, in enforcing their beliefs at the point of a sword.

Islam is the plague, no one is born a muslim though. What needs to be done is forced re education for adults, secular education for children, gulag for anyone that cant be assimilates

t. actual communist

actually everyone is born a muslim, it is peoples parents that stray them from the path of Allah s.a.w

this is why we call people who take the shahada "reverts" instead of "converts"

>anyone that cant be assimilated
Pretty much all.
Communists can hardly keep their own countries stable and functioning, how would you be able to impose this on war-hungry Islamic societies.

It's simple, we kill the Muslims.

Are you alright user, blink twice Canadain fag.

no more and no less than any other theistic religion.

waste of Hitler get

Now be honest, is that real or satire?
I can't tell anymore.

All Collectivist ideologies need be vanquished.

Strict theocratic life hampers freedom of expression the most however. Not only are opposing ideas struck down with government force, they also claim the moral high ground. To this I have two objections:

1. It's not efficient to have such stringent policy of freedom of expression.
From a completely utilitarian aspect, rational discussion and debate end up showing which of the ideas in the debate are more true or logical. With this, not only do both parties walk away with more knowledge, but the people who heard this debate walk away with it as well. There is also the issue of conviction. In a society like a theocratic one or fascist or communist, any opposing idea is usually violently shut down at first glance. This leads to an issue where those who once regularly defended their idea have nothing to hone their skills of defending and promoting their idea and it thus, over time, becomes more and more susceptible to another idea overtaking it.

2. It is simply not good for the soul
Although this is specifically aimed at hardcore religious life, it can be said that the ideologies of fascism and communism become the religions of its adherents. The strict goals and lifestyle of a certain religion is much like a mold for human character. In this theocratic society, there are only a few molds, but usually many kinds of men. The soul is not like a machine that comes in makes and models, it is more like a tree that grows at its own whim according to its will. Thus, trapping the soul into one of these molds of theocratic society is not only restricting to the person’s real life, but it is an attack on the very soul of a man whose ideas don’t align perfectly with the prevailing opinion, in this case Islam.

Collectivism and the group think that comes with it is garbage and Individualism is the only true way. Let men pursue what they wish, so long as they force no one else, i.e. through pushing for government legislation, to follow them. All of men’s souls are not built for the molds of a few.

Let them chart their own course.

Absolutely

kys.