WW3

Anyone else afraid Trump may cause WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/eu-president-predicts-30-million-migrants-europe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's why I voted for him.

It could have been worse if Clinton were elected. She wanted to blast the fuck out of shitskins.

i cant wait

nope

This was the plan all along you idiot.

Do it PUSSY

As long as Islam is destroyed i am happy.

you are giving him too much credit, ww3 has been in the making for a long time

It's almost like one candidate wanted to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria when Russia was flying there.

Nah, he's too incompetent, he couldn't even get a healthcare bill passed.

Ill take WW3 over Trump getting himself into somekind of Bush-tier quagmire in some shithole. If we end up getting false flagged into another war for the Jews then Im done.

I would put money Turkey sparking the war

No, but I wish he'd order the deaths of every retarded liberal in the nation, that'd be the greatest thing he could possibly achieve.

Same. Let's turn sand nigger land into glass nigger land

It wasn't even his health care bill. It was a shitty bill that no one even got to see.

The second we elected Trump,WW3 got fucked in the ass. We saved the planet.

>afraid
I'm praying for it buddy
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/30/eu-president-predicts-30-million-migrants-europe/

Don't you see a pattern here guys. When degeneracy as at its max a world war arrives.It's like its WW comes when human nature is at its darkest aspects.

WW3 will come cancer needs its cure.

FPBP

The countries(and im using that phrase liberally) most likely to spark off a world war are Pakistan, North Korea and the EU.

Any war the US sparks will likely be a civil war.

I know pre-WW2 Germany had a lot of degeneracy, just look at Weimer Berlin.
But what about WW1, what degeneracy happened before that?

Hopefully he'll make me earn my paycheck.

serbs not staying in their place

If WW3 is West vs Islam and not West vs Russia as was apparently intended, I'm all for it. Lets be honest, WW3 has been coming for a while. We need to hit the reset button again and reestablish a global heirarchy without shame.

Yeah, but how's that degeneracy? Were Serbs a bunch of transexual feminist niggers back then?

>trump

Literally it's the muslims who are starting shit, the middle east.
Are you implying that wanting to fight back and protect your country is a bad thing? Maybe trump should allow extremists and islam to dominate your society.

There won't be more wars or dissent if everyone is forced to think alike right? I mean, decapitations will still occur, women's right terminated, no freedom of expression, nothing under sharia law, but fuck it man, no big wars. Just your friends and family members being kaboom into tiny pieces on a daily basis.

He wont start anything. All hes doig in possing off leftists, theyre the ones who will start it. Dont ever forget who the enemy is.

We need to exterminate the Muslims.

You aren't a helicopter pilot turned Doctor are you?

No, because it'll be the Jews who do it.

It wasnt what we would call degeneracy today.

Nationalist and imperialist attitudes were always running high through the 19th century and with all the new toys being turned out countries were looking for a good ol scrap to get into.

Also war was heavily romaticised at the time. The act of waging war was considered to be ultimate purpose of every nation.

Serbs didnt really factor into it outside of being the spark that met the powder. Once the Archduke was dead, centuries of mutual war declaration treaties came into effect and everyone involved jumped at the chance to claw some prestiege for themselves.

Meanwhile, in the Hillary Clinton timeline.

While trump being in office doesn't help. I think Ww3 is pretty inevitable at this point. Unless you can ease years of tension building up outside the middle-east.

It's literally nothing. Do you feel sleepy? We're feeling sleepy.

wish a nigga would

It will happen eventually, Trump isn't any more capable of starting it than anyone else

Clinton wanted a no fly zone over Syria, which top generals were saying would've meant going to war with Russia. Ba bla bla bla bla bla braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

>this pic

What about the brexit?

Kind of low-key hoping for it.

Exactly why I voted for Jill Stien.

no. world leaders are pretty smart people

>afraid
that's a funny way of spelling erection

More afraid the losers of this election will try to start it.

that was 5d chess to make paul ryan even more of a failure and expose him as revenge for all the shit he talked.

It was out flag before we joined the EEA as well.

Pasta expired August 2016

I was promised Right Wing Death Squads, concentration camps for non-whites, and global thermonuclear war.

I'm suing the DNC for false advertising

>Anyone else afraid Trump may cause WW3?
No, historical cycles suggest civil war is coming, not world war. Europe is fighting the muslims, US is fighting nigs, taco migs.

Trump will give us the war we need. Too many people on this planet. After WW2 we were the only economic powerhouse left standing, what followed was 50 years of prosperity. We need to wipe out:
All of Asia starting with Saudi Arabia to the tip of India. Australia can wipe out Malaysia, Singapore and Japan.
We'll take care of Canada, Central and South America.
UK can handle Europe, and we'll leave Russia as a customer base to export heroin and cocaine to.
The future is looking brighter than ever, anons!!!

Each race becomes more and more fucking absurd, you threw your vote away, but I mean, why the fuck not?

>Jill Stien
fukin wat

No, in fact I'm hoping he will prevent it from happening.

you mean the jews starting WW3 to try and contain trump?

This thread is posted every fucking day please stop

I'm on here fairly frequently, you sir, are exaggerating.

not really.

not even a little.

the dems were always more likely to do that.

and they still are. cant you see them rabidly chasing conflict with russia?
its obvious why they would want it.

if they succeed in conquering the us the only country to give them a fight would be russia. everyone else would fall on their knees and suck the welfare/slavery teat.

I swear I've seen this thread at least twice this past week and a good few times since Trump won the election

Trump or Clinton. Glorious fucking choices.
>Jill Stein
Why the fuck not?

Maybe it's because we are in very different time zones. I dunno.

It's what I want the most in the world. So no, I'm not afraid.

I'm fucking excited.

>women being educated in islam
>republic in islam
lol

I kind of understand the sentiment. What the fuck is wrong with us?

Is that missile held together with bathroom sealant?

Probably a sealant used to resist rust.

No because it would be in the Middle East and would destroy Israel so I hope he does.

> ww3
> afraid

Man the fuck up

Just some shitty welding all painted white. I take your point though.

That letter is an obvious hoax.

China possible as well if they decide to get too testy in the SCS and Japan gets in the way.

THIS IS NOW A WARFACE THREAD, POST YOUR WAR FACE!

No one wants to fight mudslime farmers. Either be at peace or fight a real war, this never ending enemy combattant military industrial complex stuff is bs.

Last time we fought a foe worthy of our deaths was pic related.

WW3 can't come soon enough

>No one wants to fight mudslime farmers

totally. Expecially now that he is getting btfo so hard. He needs a win, I wouldnt put it past him to stage a crisis

fpbp fuck this world

The only way to fix it is to start over

No. WW3 is literally looking better than more of the same shitskin invasion vermin fest fucked shit.

Uh huh, sure

I'd rather see Canada wiped off the face of the Earth

>no one wants to eradicate the muslim subhuman virus as revenge for the rapes and terror

Both europeans and Americans are literally beating them to death on the sly. I'd say whites hate the mudslimes more than niggers.

It can't come soon enough.

It can't be that bad up there.