Why is slut shaming frowned upon?

Why is slut shaming frowned upon?

>tfw women will literally never go back to exclusively wearing dresses

This feeling hurts me so bad, senpai. I dream of having a qt, traditional wife who wears dresses.

Also, to answer op. It's obviously because of Jews. The liberal narrative has been pushed that makes us accept people who destroy the foundations of strong, western culture. (((They))) force us to be more progressive and slut shaming is not progressive

i dunno. i lost all respect for women when my best friend (typical good catholic school girl who went to an all girls school) let 5 of us gang bang her at a pool party when we were 16

>had respect for women
This is a real meme??

Because we are a gynocentrist species and not supporting women is frowned upon no matter the consequences of their decisions.

He was a kid. At some point you learn women are just animals like men but less is expected of them. Its like when you figure out Santa isnt real or one day your parents will die.

(((culture)))

because retards exist that want to do something shameful and not be judged for it. I also want to have my cake and eat it too

yeah, at catholic school you're taught to respect women and to never hit them etc.

It's really not, I find it hilarious men get all the flak for it, yet only women really slut shame.
Liberals can cry all they want, it doesn't mean shit if you don't give in.

Because Western culture is influenced by degenrates

It's how I was raised too, knee deep in propaganda from day one. It seems believable, not much difference until puberty hits. I believe it's a little while after that every guy who has experience with women learns the truth, especially when you're forced to work with them.

It's frowned upon by women, who don't want to be held to the standards they hold one another to, and feminized men, who want to get paid by white knighting.

Hypergamous fag culture bleeds into traditionalist monogamy culture

*laid
But "paid" works too. That's why there's so much SJW faggotry in big business.

Know that feel. I was raised in Catholic Ireland so it was really deep in terms of propaganda. Even worse since the schools were segregated in terms of gender. We all really only started seeing girls once we went outside of school well into puberty. It was a big fucking eye opener, it strange due to my years of inexperience with females.

>gynocentrist species
Caucasian Humans are inherently patriarchal. The only true matriarchal societies are in Sub Saharan Africa. (And possibly Jews)

See the Middle East now. That was Europe 100 years ago.

Do you have a not shit version of that picture? She's a qt

Bro most people had romantic fantasies at one point. We spent all our youth being told that women are exactly like us. It's not until later that you realize the inherent differences which wake you up and force change.

I don't blame them for trying. In the ideal world, we could stay that naive about women and have things still work out. We got educated like it was 1950 in a post-'Summer of Love' world.

i am slowly coming to the realization that women are lost and fapping to traps is the true redpill

Because women are so pampered in western societies that they now believe they should be literally above any and all criticism. Let's examine the facts, and youtube is a good source for observational material.

Women are trained from a young age, getting emotional and often physical support from those more physically and mentally powerful, that they can do little wrong. Corporal punishment is dead not because of how children were treated, but girls in particular.

Then institute other basic tenants such as our education system which caters to women, our tv shows, as of late our movies, fashion, and most other facets of life.

Then take that woman in that environment, where no adversity has been faced, no real character development has happened, and give her the desire to have sex. Suddenly you're going to have utter fucking chaos.

She has been told since day one she can do anything she wants, and reinforced by literally every interaction that anyone trying to stop her or criticize her are bad people. She has never been trained to be self critical of her actions, nor does she come equipped with a sense of shame or dignity. These concepts are literally nothing to her, seen as hindrances at best and attempts to control at worse.

You can not let a person have their way their entire life then suddenly introduce them to certain concepts at the age of 16-18 and expect them to take them seriously. So they do not.

This is why the slut killed herself when she allowed herself to get gangbanged by an entire football team. This is why the Italian bitch killed herself after looking at a camera while she was sucking dick and saying "Good, you're filming" while making fun of the man she was cheating on.

When you take someone who lacks basic dignity as well as respect for themselves and others and actually submit them to the harsh glare of real scrutiny, it's a hammer blow to them.

That's why it's frowned upon.

The only way that women can be saved is by reintroducing the Patriarchy. Women can't decide for themselves. While they can be intelligent like men they are not being rational. They enjoy being submissive, hence why many of them go burn coal with the more alpha nigger when the submissive white knight Caucasian lets it happen. It's better for women this way, I only hope that it'll return to what it once was, we've been cheated hard.

Not with Niggers I mean. I meant being under control of white men, or men of their own race. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

we really need to bring back slut shaming and actually enforce its meaning, it should help in fighting degeneracy to some extent...

Pic. Fucking. Related.