Why are millennial women not marriage material?

Why are millennial women not marriage material?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

took too many rides on the cock carousel

Entitled.
Can't cook meals beyond something that comes in a box.
Selfish.
Has shit attention span.
Has to check phone every 2 minutes.
Keeps in touch with her exes.
Etc etc.

expectations skyrocket despite their skills/contributions plummet. A "modern" woman is twice the work with less than half the return

FPBP

They've fallen to the normalization of degeneracy

boxxy really got her shit together

Because recession. Millenials can't afford to marry.

Also wouldn't Sup Forums be a more appropriate forum for this?

functionally retarded and lacking most basic skills or knowledge due to horrible schools and bad parenting, undeserved sense of entitlement and overblown self worth also due to bad parenting.

>feminism
>400 sex partners
>only interests are cock, make up and clubbing
>high expectations for men while modern women give nothing in return
>polyamoria
>most women are copies of each other (in a bad way)

Jewish women really hated men
Oh shit they're feminists

>checked

Because millennial men became vidya playin' beta pussies and the women filled the void and took up the reigns, but because they're women they don't know what to do with their new found power and now we're surrounded with crazy cunts

learn bushcraft, work out, develop old school skills and smarts
neg the women and put them in their place -- that's what they actually want, their biology will respond to your alphaness

Just because I'm a 27 yr old NEET virgin doesn't mean I'm incapable of perceiving these truths

kek

Because they're entitled cunts who think they all deserve men who have 10/10 looks and a 6 figure salary despite having nothing worthwhile about themselves, having average-to-below-average looks, being overweight, not taking care of themselves, not havingany unique interests of their own, not bringing anything to the table, not doing any cooking, cleaning, or other womanly duties, etc

They all want Prince Charming while being able to sit around not having to do jack shit and not having to exercise or make themselves look good.

I too hate women because they won't love me

The girl in the OP looks reasonably good to me.

That's how they were raised.

and then there're cucks who dont have balls to criticize women

Most are like millenial men; garbage with emotional problems

t. Millenial man

This got to me.

Also kek digits

They have zero viable skills, no willpower, and are terrible parents.

most people are pretty corrupt in this age

>27 year old virgin
>lecturing me on how to treat women

Please tell me more.

>Millenials can't afford to marry.
Exactly this, in my case. I've been with a beautiful girl for 7 years now. I want so much to marry her, but even working as an engineer, and living a reclusive life with minimal noncritical expenses, I'm barely in the black every month. How can I marry if I can't get us a house, or support a child? I'm working toward it, but at this rate I won't be able to afford to be even paying a mortgage on a house until I'm at least 30.

because they use men as transient instagram material to make other women jealous and then try and take all of your money and belongings.

She's fairly good looking. Nothing mindblowing, but good enough. But the point I'm making is that they're all entitled. Every 6/10 thinks she deserves a 10/10. Hypergamy 101

Whores that have been blacked.

Why did she have to stop?

>Why are millennial women not marriage material?

Because Jews ruined them.

Alright, so first thing's first develop skills that are monetarily valuable so you're not a virtual homeless loser who is unable to even take a female on a date and you have a place to hang out with her that's not your mom's house. Take some care of your body, if you have monetary stability, you don't need to look like Thor, but its nice to not be a gelatinous hairy beast and you won't feel gross fucking.

Talk to the women, but don't do everything they say, nor agree with them on everything -- challenge them and grab them by the intellectual pussy. Sometimes be condescending when they get all uppity, like how Joe Rogan gets when he called Stephen Crowder "sweetheart & honey" while bullying him, and ignore them when they try to force you into frivolous sjw shit or stuff like that.

They're not goddesses but humans, and so, you should present yourself with an underlying ethic of self-respect, don't let yourself take unchecked abuse from another person. Basically be how Trump is to the media -- she will become obsessed with you and eventually fall in love.

yikes, is that recent? she's not aging too well, underneath that slathering of make up she looks kinda wrecked.

No, it's because 6/10s get approached by everyone. They're good enough that Chad will settle for them and bad enough that low-quality betas think they stand a chance. Some Chads who want a lower quality woman to be more monogamous with also go for them because they believe their lower status will make them less likely to cheat. This creates the opposite effect, where 6/10s become the most picky because they have literally all the options.

You'll find the 10/10s don't get approached as much because they're intimidating to betas. They're still more difficult than 6/10s imo, but not as much as you'd think.

based at a young age

Memes aside, the real issue isn't coalburners. They do exist, but they're exceedingly rare. Even normalfags know deep down that niggers are fucking shit, and the vast majority of white women won't go anywhere near jamal or tyrone. And of the white women who DO burn the coal, we're talking about the bottom of the barrel. Fat, ghetto, ugly 1/10 skanks. Nothing anyone mourns the loss of.

No, the real issue is with the other races that aren't as blatantly shit as the niggers. I'm talking about racemixing with asians, pooinloos, etc. Granted, I actually hold no animosity towards any of these races. But I still care about my own people first and foremost, and I don't want the lines to be blurred with all these fucking happa elliot rodgers. All forms of race-mixing are an abomination. They result in identity-less mongrels with a massive chip on their shoulder and confusion over who they are. They end up being inherently jealous of purebloods and lobby for "civic naitonalism" (read: miscegenation nation) because "if I can't have a racial identity, then nobody can!"

fuck off reddit

Because millenial men are not marriage material.

Shit taste in music. No opinions.

I'm fully convinced people in the millenial age range we're under the harshest form of subversive material.

The 90's were the true testing ground. Why do you think people are so obsessed with it? Everyone goes back to their trauma points

My gf is marriage material

grampy, mom wants you to take a bath and then take your mental medications

What the fuck ever. I married. Don't be a bitch. Motherfuckers in the sticks raised children during the ice age. Lower your high and mighty standards. Everyone can marry and raise children.

Tell this to my sister, a fucking coalburner.
I want to strangle her.
I blame my father for not putting his foot down. I am ashamed of my sister. My parents are too soft on her. She should be flogged and blacklisted from the family.

Probably 90% of women have never been "marriage material", except society was organized in such a way that men could get them anyway.

I don't know what percentage of men are "marriage material" but given female dominance in sexual selection I'd guess it is a very high percentage. Men were more or less bred to be violent killers to protect women and children, so when a defender dies there should be another valuable man to take his place. So probably 40% or so of men are "marriage material." Unfortunately that leaves a lot of potential rapists to fill the gap.

There is no sexual selection pressure for woman to be honorable mates at all. 10% decent women may be an overestimate but in my own experience with women I've known over the years it's fairly close for whites.

They're children.

And I don't mean emotionally, it's just that most women can't into adult logistics. They never mentally mature beyond a child.

Almost every singe millennial girl that I know in my college live in pig sty's, unable to cook or clean something as simple as a room. The only thing they care about is what they look like in public. They can live in an empire of shit, but be content with wearing a two-faced mask so everyone thinks they're a princess living in a shiny fairy castle.

>can't afford to marry
Meanwhile dirt poor Africans pump out 6+ children per woman

It isn't an unrealistic standard to want to have a stable home and job before taking on the burden of raising a good child. If your goal is to raise criminals and ne'er-do-wells then you can dispose of standards, but I would hope that any reasonable person would want to have a good home in place before introducing children into it.

This. With regards to low marriage and birth rates, the main problem is perfectionism. Everyone around me thinks they need to have literally every aspect of their life PERFECT before they can even think about settling down or god forbid having a kid. And with this line of thinking, they don't actually get around to starting a family until they're like 35 and the women are only able to shit out one autistic child. Because they had this bullshit idea that having children will ruin their lives and cost 6 gorillion dollars a month in diapers and whatever else.

I don't even have proper words to define this phenomenon. For thousands of years, your ancestors have been able to have plenty of kids with each generation. People during the great depression were basically living on the streets and without work or money everywhere, and even they were still able to raise families. But god forbid if anyone in the modern era even THINKS about having children without already having paid off the 30 year mortgage on the house and without already having stocked up enough money for their college education.

and African children grow up to be criminals (if male) and birth machines (if female)

>le tabula rasa

Wew lad, you're so fucking retarded that I guess it's a good thing you're voluntarily removing yourself from the gene pool.

I'm sorry to hear that. You and your family should ostracize her. That's how things worked back in the day. Shame and ostracism are INCREDIBLY powerful tools when it comes to keeping women in line, since they are social creatures and require a lifeline of social acceptance. Every time you smile and nod and pretend everything is okay, you enable coalburning behavior.

Also, where are you from? Curious about regional variations in coalburning. Are you from a very liberal area or a city?

A good home is in the mind of the parents not the environment. Criminals aren't the result of povertythey are the result of upbringing.

Yes, those africans end up being low IQ criminals because their parents didn't pay off their mortgage and didn't wait until age 40 to give birth.

nice bait, got more?

>Jews

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. This is a classic case of becoming immobilized by the need for perfection.

Having kids isn't fucking hard. Just do it. You don't need your life 100% perfect. Because life is never perfect, and all this mindset results in is not having any children.

all women should be killed

>Having kids isn't fucking hard.
Confirmed 100%.

Fuck yeah there's definitely an adjustment period. But it ain't shit. what thr fuck else is there to live for? Jerking off? World of Warcraft? C'mon faggots.

Got a newborn on the way and a 4 1/2 year old. Shit is easy and makes you a better man.

Here's the thing with millennial women: they're entitled as shit with "muh wage gap" and "muh gender studies" and "muh patriarchal oppression".

It used to be that marriage for women was something of security. They didn't really work (or if they did, it was something part-time) so they needed a husband to financially secure them. But now that women are rising stars in our work-force, that need is gone. Now they have the option to marry for "love" instead of security.

And what do millennial women love? Being entitled. Wanting their cake and eating it too. They want a high-paying career in the city, with kids, and a yearly membership to like five different art museums that cost $300 each for yearly membership fees. They want to choose where you go to dinner. They want to choose how all the household money is spent even if they're only pulling in half of the income, or less. They're shit.

The don't go to church. They vote entirely off of their feelings. They want to engage in polynamorarmory while keeping you to themselves. There's nothing in it for men.

>Marriage is a backwards concept
>Anyone dumb enough share everything they legally own with everything someone else legally owns is a degenerate retard.

>be 34 single
>last weekend
>be at friends wedding
>meet 30 year old sister of the bride
>shes ok looking and has a decent job so talk to her
>talk to her, make her laugh a lot, find out we have a lot in common etc
>bride sees what I am doing, pulls me aside and tells me her sister is single and looking so ask for her #
>I do that later in the night
>"oh user you are cool and all but i'm not looking for anything now"
>ok whatever I don't give a fuck
>later on one of the groomsman, my best friend told me 2 of the other groomsman, who were basically jobless Latinos were hitting on her and she reciprocated and gave her number to them
>one of the Latinos has a wife and 4 kids and she knew this

I'm good. I work in finance, make good money, if these cunts want to pretend they are still 21 I won't lose sleep over it. I'm kinda dead inside anyway at this point of my life but thats mostly because i've lived and seen it all and what I've seen sucks.

>all feminists are like this
>shows 6 out of how many millions of women
wow duder sure proved your point.

>having spics at your weddings

Should have waited for her to drink more and just kissed her but I guess that's not how to get a wife

Millennial men never learned how to keep them in check

From Southern GA. Not a big city. My sister met the guy when she worked at Burger King. I think she ended up with him because she doesn't really have any other friends. Every friend she's tried to make has betrayed her in some way or another, and when my parents have told her they wouldn't be good friends she hasn't listened and learned the hard way. This piece of shit she's been with for 4 years is 26, only has a GED, no car or driver's license, lives with his grandma, and has been between jobs more times than I can count. Every time he saves up a decent amount of money "for a car" something mysteriously happens to it ("oh his brothers needed it, his mom needed it") and my sister has been his taxi ever since the relationship started. Neither of them take care of her car, which is trashed, and probably worth less than she owes on it. On top of that his stomach is destroyed from being a dumbass when he was young and drank liquor every day on an empty stomach, giving him ulcers and making him a wimpy piece of shit. Because my sister has him, she has lost control of herself: She doesn't take care of her body (is obese, stereotypical fat white girl with a nigger), disrespects my parents, and takes advantage of their generosity. I resent her for being this way, but I also hold a deep grudge against my parents for allowing this. Their excuse is that I don't understand what it's like to be a parent and care for your child unconditionally.
My ex-gf was a devout Christian and encouraged me to be kind to my sister: 3 years later it's failed. I deeply resent my sister and even though I try to be nice, I hate her. Once I graduate college and move away, I don't plan on having anything to do with her. She knows that although my parents have tolerated it for so long, neither will accept marriage with this guy, so I don't know what she plans to do. I'm cutting her off when I'm independent from my parents, and if they can't accept it, I'll cut them off too.

she sounded like trash anyway, he should have pushed a metal bike spoke through her skull

>They want to choose where you go to dinner.

No woman ever can or will have this ability. If you ever had a relationship/marriage you would knoe this.

GOAT. Hope she's doing well, wherever she is. Will keep my fingers crossed for a one off come back special.

>daily reminder that there are more good girls looking to get married than men willing to marry them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

Yea i didn't understand it either. They kept to themselves and didn't talk to anyone other than random woman they were hitting on. Maybe that created attraction but at 30 fucking years old stop with the fucking games.

>/pol has friends
>/pol leaves the house without mom
>/pol talks to women
>/pol makes women laugh in a way that isn't pity or ridicule

>>I work in finance

sure ya do

>is obese, stereotypical fat white girl with a nigger
Sadly, I thought as much. Like I said, it's always the fat, ugly, trashy, ghetto white girls that stoop down to dating niggers.

Yeah, I'd totally defoo her if I were you. There has to be consequences to coalburning. That's a larger problem with society these days. Nobody is willing to put their foot down and impose penalties to anything. And therefore, all behavior becomes permissible. Fuck a nigger? Have 3 kids out of wedlock with a separate father for each? Nobody is willing to put their foot down. It's all this "judgment free zone" bullshit. And it incentivizes people to get away with shit behavior. And hell, that includes the NEETs who get away with just spending their time jobless and watching anime and playing vidya all day, because their parents are too chickenshit to put their foot down and make their son get a job.

I won't lie I have issues in some regards but this is the only board I browse on this site because it's politics, free speech and it's anonymous. I also don't watch anime or any of that shit. I have friends that browse here with wives and kids.

she is trash, I'm 26 but I will probably end up like you. I already feel dead inside

>I don't even have proper words to define this phenomenon. For thousands of years, your ancestors have been able to have plenty of kids with each generation. People during the great depression were basically living on the streets and without work or money everywhere, and even they were still able to raise families. But god forbid if anyone in the modern era even THINKS about having children without already having paid off the 30 year mortgage on the house and without already having stocked up enough money for their college education.

It's about lifestyle.

Having kids nowadays as a white person severely hampers your lifestyle simply because whites are already paying a disproportional amount of taxes so that brown and black people can get welfare. Tack on a kid or two and your ability to go to fancy restaurants and drive a decent car is completely gone.

Instead of drinking on the weekends and having free time you're basically resigned to work and raise the next generation of wage slaves.

At least if you avoid having kids you can enjoy the good years of your life without having to worry about getting divorce-raped and losing the only part of you that you'd end up caring about.

It's called preselection. Married men are automatically more attractive to women, because the mere fact that you're married means another women thought you were good enough to settle down with. It's a known fact that you can go to a bar with a ring on your finger and all things being equal, you will have more success just because they see you're married.

Whenever I see/hear shit like this, I have such mixed feelings. On one hand, it fucking kills me inside that there are these hordes of white women doing this permanent adolescence bullshit thinking they can party it up consequence-free well into their 30s, because I see them making huge mistakes with their lives that will result in them not having any children. But on the other hand, I can't help but feel a smug sense of satisfaction that these dumb whores will get everything they deserve.

The silver lining is that this behavior acts as a soft form of eugenics. The conservative women who actually have morals and values end up not being whores and settling down and having tons of kids. The liberal commie feminist "liberated" cunts jump from cock to cock until they're old and busted, end up as cat ladies, and die childless. So while it sucks that it overall means less whites breeding, at least the ones who ARE having kids are the higher quality whites.

This is an argument for hedonism. It's not really worth taking seriously. There's more to life than money and cars. I understand why people fall for the (((MGTOW))) kikery, but being a pessimist and checking out is only accelerating the problem. It's not helping.

I'm not advocating for it, I'm just giving you the reason why the majority of people are like this and why it's happening.

As a collective we need to start turning the anger that would come out of a decreased living standard back onto the kikes and illegal immigrants that make our communities shitty.

While we are a bunch of hedonists, there's really nothing wrong with that as long as you are doing what needs to be done to keep society functioning. The thing is, credit and other mechanisms (social media) keep people from waking up to the fact that their nation is going down in flames.

I totally understand why people think MGTOW is a solution. But it's short-sighted. Not having any white children certainly isn't helping the situation.

(checked)
I was making fun of a coworker for being this person a few days ago. It doesn't have to be this way.

this desu, the otherfag is just a moronic larper who doesn't really use Sup Forums to think about society but just wants to roleplay as some WN policymaking underground revolutionary

just keep away from them

they're no good for you

i'll take them off your hands

>tfw seeing Zoe millenial poster's post
It always brings a smile to my face
Never stop posting

shitting out babies doesn't decrease the amount of shitskin babies being born, shitting out babies doesn't close the border,shitting out babies won't overcome the massive advantage in numbers wogs have over us. shitting out babies is another safe passive activity similar to hitting the "like" button on Facebook where somebody can say hey, I am fighting white genocide by raising up a bunch of brats who will just get brainwashed by the educational system because all WN just shat out babies instead of trying to change policies

>t. man completely satisfied with sucking his boss's nuts

Or let me guess....welfare...

Is that a dude? It looks fucking weird

They don't understand loyalty
They offer nothing to a family
They whine and complain about the most trivial bullshit
They won't take care of themselves at all
and most importantly they probably aren't actually women

There are many nice millennial women, you just have to look in the right places.
I myself am part of a twitter group full of them.
Shadilay and good luck finding one

The masses are short-sighted, dumbass.

Even white people need to be led and taught.

And if you think the whole "MGTOW" thing is the only side of it you have another ting coming.

A lot of millenial women don't want children. And by the time they grow out of their cock carousel years they are already too fucked up to ever be responsible enough to be mothers. That's why everybody on here is so into the whole virgin women meme.

You need to go outside and start talking to normies, dude. If you want to understand why women are the way they are start consuming their media and evaluating it before you kneejerk scream "degeneracy!", we know it's degenerate, start analyzing how a woman would react to it and come up with a counterpoint.

Women are emotional, you can't argue with them based on logos (logic). Focus on Ethos.

>shitting out babies doesn't decrease the amount of shitskin babies being born

White people have always been about quality over quantity. Guess who else has this same mindset? Jews. And they're so successful they managed to get the goyim to reverse the fucking human genome so that they could come up with ways to solve their inbreeding problem.

We need to get the shitskins and semites the fuck out and give tax breaks to the smartest white people in the country to make three kids per couple.

If you want to see what a white community without (((Anglo))) and Kike influence looks like, look at Orania.

It doesn't look like much but these people started with fucking NOTHING.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

>How can I marry if I can't get us a house, or support a child?
Worst. Fucking. Excuse. Ever.
Children are basically tax deductions, just don't pile shit on them and they're fine. Parents today all think they're doing their kids a favor by "giving them the best" and others buy into this shit before even having kids... thus postponing it. You harm your children by turning them into overstimulated "bored" all the time little shits. Force your kid to use his imagination... Kids are not expensive. Repeat. Kids are not expensive. Materialism is expensive. Repeat. Materialism is expensive. You do not need a lot of material things to raise children. Repeat. You do not need a lot of material things to raise children. Children do not require constant amusement. They are not entitled to constant amusement, and you hinder their creativity when you shower them with bullshit to occupy them.

You also don't need a super nice house. Fucking live in an apartment, pay off college debt... stop buying frivolous shit... learn to be thrifty. Nigger I've got 16k sitting in a checking account NOW that I literally don't even know what to fucking do with... and another 80k in savings... basically same profession as you.

Stop being a materialistic cunt.

>can't cook
FUCKING THIS!

I can't tell you how amazed and astonished women are when I make all the food for our dates
>"Boy, that must have been hard, user; I haven't had time to learn how to cook."
Bullshit! I spent less than three weeks ON MY OWN learning the basics from which all food stems.

Millennial women are just lazy in general.

False dichotomy. Everything else you do is all for nothing if you don't have any future generations.

You act like you can either try to change the world or have kids.

>cooks the food for his dates
Same here man. Many women these days like semen for their dessert after a home cooked meal.

I keep getting fuck buddy zoned by girls. Who eventually grow to resent and hate me. I always find it funny when you go to cuddle certain girls after banging them and "we can't cuddle, that would be emotional" so I just send them on their way. They a broken and have no idea what they actually want.

>Nigger I've got 16k sitting in a checking account NOW that I literally don't even know what to fucking do with.

Dude....buy like $1K of Ethereum right the fuck now before it explodes like Bitcoin. Your kids will thank you.

I learned to cook in a few days from my mom and I seriously don't understand when so many women say they can't cook more like they do not want to

its not a false dichotomy, its plainly obvious that pressuring 22-29 year old men to "have kids because its redpilled" is a moronic policy point instead of expecting a baby boom if there is a political shift. the idea that young people (age 18-22) were marrying is a distinctly 1950s phenomena that came because of ww2. in the pre industrial era the average age when males married was 27-30

>"we can't cuddle, that would be emotional" so I just send them on their way.

I always thought this was funny. It's women trying to be masculine by not showing attachment, but it's always a bad look.

The irony of this is that they should be more emotional about you literally being inside of them rather than cuddling.

>engineer
>not being able to afford a house

what the fuck user?

>Invest in a botnet, we'll say its like bitcoin to get idiots to sign up thinking they can make a quick buck.
I'm good. I like tangible things.