Can any southerners explain this?

Can any southerners explain this?

Demographics. That area is poorer and blacker than the rest of the state.

Black people.

Niggers

(((Unions)))

Nogs got freed from the plantation and they never moved in 200 years and 4 generations.

Black folks.

someone post the map that combines cotton production in 1860 and Obama voters in 2008

>on a river
>means more potential for growth
>bigger cities
>niggers
>democrats

rural and suburban smart people

Niggers

niggers go on the west side of the railroad tracks

I'm from Mississippi originally. Those are the counties with the greatest concentration of blacks.

I don't have a source but several years ago I read a learned study that if Mississippi's racial demographics resembled the rest of America as a whole then the state would be middle ranked in most macro-statistics. Currently, due to our demographics we're last in everything good and first in everything bad.

why doesn't the confederate flag touch the red and blue bars?

mississippi ranks high in generosity and religiosity.

Don't have a clue. Personally I favor a return to the Magnolia flag.

True. Obesity is maybe the one area where black demographics don't drag down the entire state. We've got some seriously fat fucks here regardless of race.

/Thread

We should just call it quits and force every black in America to live in Mississippi.

Notice how the least retarded, most educated and most modern places are all blue.....I wonder what kind of Republican wastes-of-oxygen live in the red parts, huh?

Cuckfederates. They fought a war to keep third-worlders under their sway. Consider the implications, third-worlders always vote for the organisation that promises MORE. More what? MORE of everything.

Cuckfederates fought to keep them and even tried to spread them into Kansas.

I strongly, strongly, strongly disagree, although I'd probably be right with you if I was from somewhere else. I'd probably support cutting MS loose and create a sort of reservation out of it.

>Cuckfederates fought to keep them

Ah it's the old "Unionists wanted to deport Africans" meme.

That was never going to happen.

>he's salty

Thanks for the salt-delivery, user. Right on schedule!

blacks

It was the cuckfederates, user. See -->

Niggers. It's where all the big plantations used to be. Every blue county in the deep south = full of niggers.

The Delta is kinda weird like that.

Thank goodness they didn't get a chance to move them into Kansas and farther west!

>200 years
>niggers
>only 4 generations.
Nogs replicate every 13 years on average. 200 years is like 15 generations

O h
h

>we wuz smart n sheit

During the last Ice Age, glaciers deposited layers of sediment across what is now known as the beautiful upper Mississippi River valley. As these mighty glaciers melted, large quantities of water cut channels through sediment and debris in the ground underneath. Today the Mississippi River and its tributaries follow these same channels that were created thousands of years ago. Most Delta soils are farmed, with three-fourths of the cropland to the north and less cropland in the south. Controlling surface water and drainage are major soil management issues. Soils are naturally diverse in the Delta due to their alluvial origin; the sediment originated north of Mississippi. Particle sizes within the sediment decrease as distance from the originating stream increases, i.e. soils closer to running water have proportionally more large silt and sand particles than soils further from the stream. Another factor in Delta soil formation is surface water movement over time. Soils formed under standing water have different properties than soils formed under running water. Slavery in America began when the first African slaves were brought to the North American colony of Jamestown in 1619, to aid in the production of such lucrative crops as tobacco. Slavery was practiced throughout the American colonies in the 17th and 18th centuries, and African-American slaves helped build the economic foundations of the new nation. The invention of the cotton gin in 1793 solidified the central importance of slavery to the South’s economy. By the mid-19th century, America’s westward expansion, along with a growing abolition movement in the North, would provoke a great debate over slavery that would tear the nation apart in the bloody American Civil War. Though the Union victory freed the nation’s 4 million slaves, the legacy of slavery continued to influence American history, from the tumultuous years of Reconstruction to the civil rights movement, a century after emancipation.

You retards set them free and they moved west anyway.

blacks

>more salt

That salt delivery is right on time! Thank you, user.

It was Cuckfederates. People brought them to live in the United States; they went to Africa to get them, and those people are called Cuckfederates.

Top kek dude

pigment

But the blacks would never have built the boats to get there by themselves...

What's the crime rate for that area?

The Cuntfederate won't reply. He's too embarrassed because his people's mistakes are being exposed, I.T.T.

If you're too much of a pussy to cleanse them, you're too much of a pussy to put them in one state.

It's the cucks in Mississippi who are gravitating toward California but don't have the courage to cross the border like their darker-skinned brethren from Mexico.

>>>/reddit/

that's the infamous "mississippi delta". it's poorer than detroit, south chicago, anywhere. it's all plantation slaves that never migrated.

that's the infamous "mississippi delta". it's poorer than detroit, south chicago, anywhere. it's all plantation slaves that never migrated.

it is the birthplace of blues which is kind of cool

Literally full of niggers.

>5-50%

What a weirdly large jump.

That would be the Mississippi delta. It is nothing but miles of flat farmland populated by descendents of the slaves who were too stupid to leave after the Civil War. What was once some of the most fertile farmland in the world has now been reduced to a vast wasteland of despair and niggerdom. I know this because I have lived in Mississippi my entire life.

Niggers must hang.

middle class white voters.