Insider information on Trump investigation

>"The Trump-Russia connection is fake news"

Ummm.... No, sweetie. Drumpf is finished. Let me tell you some secrets:

>two Russian fronts have been under investigation by the FBI since mid-2016; Alfa Bank and SVB Bank
>Trump has significant ties to the Bank of Cyprus through managing director (and new Commerce Secretary) Wilbur Ross and chairman Joseph Ackerman, former head of Deutsche Bank who has loaned Trump's corporations over $3 billion since the 90s. Bank of Cyprus is a front for Putin and Russian Oligarchs via 10% ownership, Dimitry Rybolovlev and that its known to be where Russian Billionaires stash their money.
>Rybolovlev purchased Maison de L'Amitie from Trump for $95 million, after Trump paid $41 million for it four years earlier. To some this might seem like a savvy real estate deal — however, in the context of the vast money laundering schemes involving Deutsche Bank, Russian Billionaires, and New York Real Estate, followed by Trump's immediate repayment of a close-to-default $50 million dollar loan to Deutsche Bank, it looks like a money laundering scheme to get money out of Russia, and in to Trump's hands. At this point, Trump became inextricably compromised by Russia. This is why he won't release his tax returns - it will reveal the extent of his current liabilities and who owns them (hint: it's Russians)
>Rybolovlev also owns MKATE — a plane which made about 25-30 stops in bizarre airports around the US throughout the Presidential Campaign; suspicious since these are places a Russian billionaire has no business going and almost always overlapping with the presence of Trump's 757. The secret: it was for Michael Cohen to move in and out of the country without record of transit. There's also a second set of planes that took Cohen's family around the world that also overlap with MKATE and would allow for surreptitious travel.

cont.

That's really interesting OP, tell me more?

>British

Go away, Muhammad.

SAGE

>Numerous Trump associates; Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, Kushner, Cohen, Nunes, have had meetings with Russians, or directly taken payment for services without disclosing themselves as paid foreign agents. It is unclear Manafort ever really stopped working with the campaign. Policy and platform issues have changed within days if not hours of some of these meetings, and the timing lines up with foreign releases of information damaging to Hillary. Like the DNC emails.

>Cambridge Analytica, while apparently funded by the Mercers in the US, has Bannon as a Board Member, was/is in fact owned by Alfa Bank through Vincent Tchenguiz's ownership of parent SCL and influence over current executive leadership in London. Alfa Bank is one of the two targets of the FBI's FISA Warrant from October 28th, 2016 and a front for Putin associate and protege Dimitry Firtash, who is... a long time associate of Paul Manafort. Cambridge Analytica's targeting in the campaign appears based on non-public data. They boasted of having 4000-5000 plus datapoint on over 230 million American adults, and developed psychometric OCEAN profiles for each. This database appears to include information stolen by Russian spies from Facebook via Mechanical Turk scraping, and direct hacking by FancyBear and CozyBear, then shared with GSR (Global Science Research), which had a contract with SCL. When this wasn't having enough of an impact, there was information stolen by hacking several US state voter databases— including Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. Cambridge Analytica was conducting hundreds of thousands of AB tested campaigns specifically targeting people in these three States over the last week or two of the campaign, likely spreading intentionally false news stories in the run up to the election.

cont.

sage is the only answer
leftist whore shill rot in hell

cont.

>This data and the targeting ability it created is likely the most direct instance of collusion between the campaign and Russian government, with Manafort acting as middle, and the Alfa Bank server in Trump Tower feeding illegally obtained voter data to CA. If you are an undecided or unmotivated voter in these areas, being exposed to certain ads and social media posts in the run up to the election will cause you to vote and to vote for Trump, or not to vote at all depending on your personality traits. When you win by 100k votes across three states, this type of targeting is the difference. It could have had an impact 10x that size. The only symptom is turnout anomalies (which we saw), and polling mistakes (which we saw). The evidence will be in the financials of who the campaign was running ads against. Trump was directed to (and did) campaign in these areas to cover the digital attack. Stealing this data would be merely criminal if executed on its own but executed in concert with a foreign power it becomes a national security issue. Ironically, the Alfa Bank Trump Tower server also appeared to be communicating with a Spectrum Health server in Michigan — Spectrum Health by the way, is owned by Betsy Devos, and the traffic pattern indicates hourly synchronization of a database.

>The timing of the US FISA Warrants against targets in Trump tower links up with the arrest of hacker Andre Nikulin (in Prague no less, where the infamous dossier alleged Russian hackers were being paid off by Michael Cohen) who fainted and had a laptop present. This laptop contained the information which allowed the FBI to obtain the FISA Warrant against the computers in Trump Tower. Nikulin has still not been extradited — Russia is challenging the US extradition in Czech Courts. Manafort also owns a couple apartments in Trump Tower. And his daughter's Instagram was hacked showing messages like "All dad does is go up and down in the elevator with Trump plotting. So gross."

con

hold on I'm not finished yet. Pay attention this stuff won't be common knowledge for weeks and even months ahead ;)

>Nikulin compromised Anthony Weiner's computers years ago. Russian Intelligence orchestrated the entire August-September investigation into Weiner in order to re-activate the Hillary Email Scandal, and then had compromised assets in the New York field office leak information about the investigation to Chaffetz, forcing Comey's letter. There is no evidence the 15-year-old Carolina victim of Weiner's sexting actually exists, and a lot of evidence to suggest he was being Catfished by a Russian Hacker. The chat logs suggest he was talking to a dude, and quotations from a myriad of fiction, like Bukowski, Invisible Man, etc... books that it would be unlikely a 15 year old girl could integrate into texts but which is a frequent tag of hackers and Catfishers.

>While we know Guccifer2.0 hacked the DNC (and Podesta) and then sent the data to Wikileaks, what hasn't been widely discussed is the level of Wikileaks own exposure. Wikileaks is entirely a Russian agent at this point. It changed two of its DNS servers immediately prior to the release of DNC / Podesta emails, and shared its SSL keys. Specifically with a Russian hacker who is part of Fancy Bears, Peter Chayanov, who we know to be a Putin Agent. Hackers do not operate in Russia without Putin's approval, Chayanov is part of the Academy of National Economy under the Russian Federation and his name appears on the IP address ownership records. Anyone involved with leaking to Wikileaks is now compromised or can be blackmailed by Russia.

cont.
cont.

That's all the information I will grant for now.

If you want to know why the Russians pushed so hard to get Trump elected, it was really pretty simple. Trump is heavily financially compromised with Russia through real estate and transactions and the Russians figured he would pivot foreign policy to protect his own enterprise. It's a kind of blackmail where Trump understands he could stand to lose a lot.

I was going to make a couple more points but I'll save it for later

That's insane user, I can't wait for this to come to light

I dont get it sweetie, please explain more honey bun

Another aussie shitpost

Where are your sources wordpooper

I say this without any exaggeration; it will be the biggest scandal in American history and Trump could quite possibly end up in prison. He has already been discussing his options with his administration, including resignation.

Here have a (you), that must of took so long sweetie. Good job.

I'd be salty too if I voted for that nasty woman and lost

that's the real important part ;)

This screencap will probably be on top of reddit soon and libs will flip their shit with stuff like like "IMPEACH" top fkn kek.

Won't even sage this because it's not TRUE

Please...

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Fucking Cuckstralians.

We shadilay on winning, while the cucks are desperately foam at the mouth in shitty conspiracy theories backed up by no sources

S H A D I L A A A A A A A Y

KEK WILL NEVER LOSE

It is literally all true. This week the media will focus will be on how Eric Prince (the brother of Trump's secretary of education) set up secret back channels with Putin through the Abu Dhabi

>If you want to know why the Russians pushed so hard to get Trump elected.

Your premise starts off by assuming that Russia interfered. SHOW me the evidence, do not cite what someone else said. Do not cite reports. Do not reply with anything other than proof. Not the army of Russian bots and negative RT stories. PROOF that Russia interfered.

have you retard piece of shit, not of, have

wow great inside scoop, how did you figure that out, did you look at the fucking headlines today or something

although seeing some LARPing that isn't about Clinton going to prison is refreshing

Well in the meantime, I need a cutie bf to succ, know where I could find one OP?

>FBI investigating foreign banks

I don't get it?

The wich herself says fighting the outcome is a threat to democracy. These cucks and Aunt Tifas are a threat to democracy. Their behavior is a good sign we can all take with us knowing we are on the right side of history

ALERT ALERT
THE US EXECUTIVE HAS BEEN INFILTRATED

this reads like a bogpill rundown lmao

100% sweetie. I'm just telling you the facts before it's public

(OP)
>but i was just doing my job
>t. nazi soldiers
>t. you
>t. CREW
>t. the left

I have got P.E.P.E -Shadilay on repeat as I read the desperation of this aussie kangacuck. Dear aussie cangacuck please continue with your story i want to read more and laugh more

Tell us more how you got this information before every other human being, kek and news outlets of the world. I am intrigued

You are a moron. I bet you were making fun of Alex Jones and his ilk when Obama was in office...

Well... Now people will make fun of you.

Listen, dumbass Aussie flag

You've been shillin' for Killary on my board for too long

GTFO unless yer a chick then tits now

I'm not Aussie this is just a proxy. I could easily just lie to you about how I know this, but I won't. No I can't reveal how. It'll be made public in the coming weeks anyway.

Shit teir role play
2/10 made me reply.

Also saged

but the dossier says that trump didn't take any of their real estate deals...did they give him a stake in ROSNEFT? is that why he appointed Rex Tillerson?

Yes I have been making fun of Alex Jones ever since the 90's when he said the world was going to collapse from the Y2K bug and the Russians would launch a surprise invasion of the USA

They didn't give Trump a stake in ROSNEFT, I think it went to Page(???). I can't remember for sure but I did read the name. I do remember that Page was more focused on getting a gig with Gazprom. There was 19.5% stake is Rosneft offered but it wasn't for Trump.

I like the story but Personal tax returns don't show personal liabilities

Here I have something for you

>Get used to it

I meant to say financials, but it doesn't matter anyway the IC has access to it

Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD

Kys, young labor cuck.

>Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD Giggles For Niggles XD

why are the russians so mad? really makes me think

All this is true.

This isn't the big story. The big story is that the 2 main corrupt parties BOTH ran criminals for President.

I hope this sets off a blast that will destroy them both.

How come OP never showed us his dick?

Im far from Russian, And ALL shills gotta go, and im going to break you.

>Your going to like me

Your going to enjoy the nightmares I give you..

It might be a bit premature but I'm inclined to think the same; that this is the death of true establishment figures. People are sick of it

because it's not impressive

Saged in all fields

>Implying we care
Show it hot boi

>lel here a baby I'm hardcore :^)

Go back to Sup Forums little one.

mediocre shitpost thread from mediocre shitpost country

know this OP, if ever a leaf wanted to they could create a bullshit Russian info shitpost that made this look like babies first time crawling across the fucking keyboard

Im just warming up

Does it make you hungry?

Look women, where they belong :)

Saged. We lost thuh elecshun... b-b-but muh rushians...

It's a lot of "Well, we suspect because of this and this..." Which is odd because you don't need to connect suspicions tie Hllary and her campaign, through her charity and otherwise, to all kinds of shady activity with foreign governments all over the world. I'm sure someone put a lot of work into it but it's more accusations. If it turns out to actually be something I will be surprised and the media will need to go a long way to actually get people to care after the nonstop hysteria over the past months.

Saged in all fields

shut up bernout. please start your own party. maybe you'll get 30 million millennials to register and half of those will give you $3 but only two will show up to vote and then you'll all cry when you lose.

Aww. Get mad. #ImpeachFRUMPF

#ImStillWithHer

"It's the end for Drumpf" says increasingly nervous CTR shill for the 45th time

#Madame

we were ahead of our time while bernouts and trumpfags were falling for russia propaganda we were voting for America

SAGE

>Liberals want trump impeached
>Liberals think Hillary will be president

Mike "Electric Fence" Pence is next.

1. Kill your friends
2. Kill your family
3. Kill yourself

K thanks sugartits

>Let me tell you some secrets

We already knew you were a lying sack of shit shill faggot, OP, this isn't news to us

nope. you really think anyone who was elected alongside the russian puppet will stick around? they'll all go except for nikki haley and mattis and maybe john kelly. paul ryan will take over.

Why is everyone saying sweetie now?

It just makes you sound more autistic than you really are.

there is no way in any scenario or any circumstances that Hillary will be named president. Its a line of succession for a reason, so that we dont have crybaby libshits lose an election then grasp at every straw possible in order to get what they want

>2016

This might be what Hilary was talking about when she said

>He'll have all of us in nooses

This is some new type of autism. Like three other stains condensed into mega-autism

Sourdough Bread>

that's literally how gerald ford became president. when nixon knew they were going to impeach him he made his vp resign because he didn't trust him and gerald ford was speaker so he became vp and then when nixon resigned ford became president.

same thing will happen except both pence and trump will resign. public opinion will be against trump/pence there is no way that pence can govern at all.

interesting narrative. certainly fills in the blanks nicely. instead of acting butthurt, I'd rather see people poke holes in it. like "weiners b8 is my sister, therefore that is invalid"

Lets say everything your saying is true. It should be easy for them to prove this and impeach him. What are they waiting for? From what your saying there's so many smoking guns, so many gotcha facts. That he already has his head on the chopping block. All I see is smoke and mirrors. To one piece of substantial facts. With so many ties to Russia shouldn't it be over for him already?

>Lets say everything your saying is true. It should be easy for them to prove this and impeach him.

this is what i would like to know too. i wonder if the fbi/cia/nsa are having a civil war. the reason why most of this shit wasn't made public until after the election was because of russian double agents and pro-trump agents in the cia/fbi.

there was a mutiny in the fbi before the election which caused comey to release the letter about the emails on wiener's laptop

This is all true. But the vast majority of Americans are too stupid to comprehend how corrupt Trump is.

Most of the posters here think their lot will improve by having brown people removed from the US.

Trump said it himself, people don't usually change Trump is been fucking people over to better his own lot for decades. He is in it for himself.

I think liberals used the last 8 years to put agents loyal to them and them alone in all the agencies. Look at the cult like group think radical SJW's and radical liberals show. They lost the election and lost their mind. They never imagined an orange baffoon like Trump would ever in a million years win the presidency. They were ready to ride Hillary and all their agents into the next phase of political and social reconditioning. Just look at the media. They are 99% liberal. Just one branch of the DNC takeover machine. They didn't expect the mormons who make up a large majority of intel and data collection would rise up to protect the last of American values and white culture. That's what your seeing now. A battle of good God vs evil the Dems devil.

There is no evidence of any hacking in swing states. Why would that suddenly be discovered now? Someone's feeding OP bullshit.

It's true based on what? Everything he said happened before the election, yet it's just now being discovered? If there were hacks in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania's voter database, it would have been found out long before all this other nonsense about Russia.

yes yes, everyone but the democrats are russian agents.

Putin backed a crazy orange billionaire. That campaigned the most batshit campaign ever.

It's all conjecture. Political theater. Using their soap box to scream as loud as they can. If there was real proof.... smoking gun, gotcha bitch! Proof we would be here having this conversation. We would be talking about how bad the next eight years would be under Hillary. I just want to know the damn truth! If that means the orange one gets impeached... so be it. If that means Barry, and Hitlery get locked up then thats fine to.

no

does it really sweetie?

Of course he did. If you were a wold leader and this election meant that on one side the dems get the presidency. Your almost certain to have world war 3. If the repubs get the presidency you at least can negotiate from a position more favorable. Which choice would you make jack ass!!! P.S. the reason Trump won was because normies saw the insanity the SJWs were branding anyone that didn't think, act, or bow down to them a racist, homophobe, misogynist. Without ever hearing what they had to say ruining people's lives becuase they felt it was their right. When I saw the way these people acted and how they were praised by the dems, asked to speak at their conventions, put in positions of power. I knew I couldn't vote for them even if that meant voting in Donald Trump.

This is the gays response to "bless your heart"