Are more and more men becoming bi-curious?

Ive noticed lots of right wing dudes and Sup Forums guys wanting to get sucked off or blow dudes. Is being sexual with our male bros once in a while redpill? Calm down moralfags I dont mean for dudes to marry each other and go around being a cum dumpster either, but theres nothing with sucking a friends cock every now and then in discreet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAUWXbNj1_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OPs a fag
Life goes on

I'm down with traps and maybe some more feminine dudes. Not attracted to men. Rarely though, I prefer women. Not big on super faggoty dudes either though

I hate you fucking benders so much. Just go get AIDs and die already.

It's ironic shitposting I hope

I'm not going to lie I've thought about having sex with dude before but then I've had genuine chances to have sex with guys (have some gay friends) and each and every time I have turned them down and was disgusted by the mere thought, even when I was drunk

I would never do it honestly, and I'm getting married soon, so my chance to have done that before is lost. Very glad I didn't though, just stick with women honestly.

No faggot

>benders
Yeah yet I never talked about getting ass-fucked gookball.

I think 2 males can get very close to one another and if it gets sexual, why not? If it doesn't, whatever.

What is this faggotry? Just kys op.

>lose virginity
>look straight ahead
>make lots of eye contact
>drive more assertively
>hands suddenly comfortable and relaxed
>walk fluidly
>hair immune to wind
>back straightens

it's the original redpill

Shit I walk exactly like that.

Masculine af

Only you OP, you nu-male fairy

wait, all of those apply to me
is this bad Sup Forums?

don't try to project your latent homosexuality onto us I hate fags with every ounce of my being and losers like in the picture too

What, people who walk slow are fucking assholes, I have places to be, it's worse when there are people walking side by side, because then they walk even slower

I walk like that but I'm not a virgin

I've noticed it more since the LGBTBBQADHDTVUSBFAMALAMADINGDONG community has basically said gay white dudes are the new straight white males with there homo privilege.

Not the outwardly degenerate faggots though but it seems if your gay and act like a normal person you get accosted by them

I say keep your shit in the closet theres no need for me to run down the street claiming im straight i like pussy and feel the need to be patted on the back for it so why should you?

Keep sex and politics seperate idpol is fucking annoying enough already

Men have been fucking around with other men since they realized they could. Just fucking look at ancient Rome and Sparta. Before (((they))) were around.

Straight guys homoing out is old news

Agreed I hate slow walkers but that is probably the only trait I have with that picture

Are you guys virgins kek?

same, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my hands?!

y-yes

I put them in the pockets of my jacket, but if it's too hot out for a jacket I'm basically fucked

just put them at your side you fucking autist

>projecting.
I hope everyone in this thread dies of a hellish nuclear fire, including me. Sage.

are you supposed to sway them back and forth?
if so, how far?
and should you make fists with your hands or just relax them?

Now this is autism

I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, it's actually good since when you suck each other off you're sharing testosterone, making yourself and your friend manlier.
It is way better than licking the females off, that shit's gay.

well I get that but what I honestly don't get it is the finer points of hand posture
-What do my hands do?
-should I make a fist
-fully open hands (like complete limp noodle style?)
-should I let my arms swing or should I keep them locked solid still?

This is the shit that I think about when I go out, winter is my favorite season because I can just stick them in my coat. I'm honestly thinking of moving to alaska just to increase my coat wearing season at this point.

When you lose your virginity do you start putting grease in your hair?

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm gonna help you out right now. Relax your hand while you're standing up. It should make a halfway knuckle. If it's not a halfway knuckle, then any other forms are fine as long as you're relaxed. Sway your hand back and forth but not too much unless you want to look like a prancing faggot.

All in all, just fucking relax

nope just human fluids

hivemind toothpaste, it's getting warm and im getting nervous.

No one ever explained this shit to me, i'm going to adopt this asian dudes style
youtube.com/watch?v=nAUWXbNj1_Q

thanks

Holy crap, it's like someone used me as a model for that picture. Not a virgin though.

pic related

Fuck that's how I walk except my chest is up and I walk at the speed of light looking straight ahead to get to my destination

>I walk at the speed of light
you have autism & look ridiculous
and the picture took the most common way of walking & made it into a troll image basically, don't be so stupid

Everyone needs to stop being degenerate.

The only reason why men who browse Sup Forums who feel homosexual urges is because they're too intellectual to hold an actual normie conversation with a female, therefore they result to men because homosexuals are always an open market, with high demand.

>You guys are literal losers. You cannot win the cultural war and defeat the leftist scourge/muslim invasion by just sitting on the internet and fucking traps.

We need physical operatives to disrupt. On a mass scale too. HWNDU is a perfect example.

We are smart enough to do it. We have the manpower. However we are too tied to our basic urges, and degenerate urges to make change.

slow walkers that block the passing lane needs to be ticketed

This, or make fast lanes for people who don't walk at the speed of a turtle

This could apply to a lot of people desu. Steve Jobs could fit this description.

>I'm down with traps and maybe some more feminine dudes. Not attracted to men.
???

Not a virgin (multiple relationships) and I do most of that.

If women weren't so fucking trashy, stupid and boring, I wouldn't even consider it.

But fuck if I have to deal with an actual woman and her stupid ass female feelings and thoughts. That shit is so exhausting.

checked, I think user is trying to say he is a closet homosexual

>current year
>virgin shaming
ffs just hire a hooker if you're that desperate

So you're implying dumbing ourselves down to a female? Stop putting them on some sort of pedestal. They don't deserve anything. Marriages have been arranged in cultures for centuries. It was never about love, it was an obligation to breed and combine genes with other similar individuals. In some instances it was to have more labor on farms or to continue a monarch, or leave a legacy. This whole concept of making a female fall in love with you is a modern Western belief.

It's the current year so why not.

or worst the fuckers that block a hallway and give you a dirty look when you just stand there expecting them to get out the way

>that pic

wtf I want to fuck men now

Is it really that unusual to be unambiguously heterosexual?

The answer may surprise you

What did he mean by this?