Why do so many non-whites shill for white nationalism on Sup Forums?

Why do so many non-whites shill for white nationalism on Sup Forums?

They don't. They are the ones hating on Spencer and advocating civic nationalism.

Non-white/very-mixed hapa here. I consider myself a white nationalist. I would like to see white people have an ethnic homeland and act in the interest of their own race. I enjoy white people and white culture.

Because white people and white culture are enviable.

You are typing in English, on a computer, on the internet, likely in a european style home, with electricity provided by generators that have GE stamped on the side.

It's funny. Also I have no problem with letting whites have their own country as long as they don't violate the NAP.

It's a meme you dip.

I understand it to be honest. People in asia and africa already have societies in which their culture and traditions are upheld and not disrupted by outside influences and mass immigration (or at least not to the extent they are in white countries)

I'd promte black nationalism for african countries, why would they not promote white nationalism for mine?

>flag
answer that one yourself

They think its funny to watch polacks dance.

We all need to help each other obtain nationalism.

Because they experienced their culture and seen white culture. White culture is desirable to them and very much hate when it's attacked

NAP is spook, how can you violate what doesn't exist?

if the nogs and pakis win we're fucked

i don't shill for white nationalism, i just think we're better off sticking to ethnically homogenous communities. bring back segregation, multiculturalism was a mistake

I don't like looking at shit colored people.

It's funny and i have nothing better to do. Heil Hitler, 1488 my white friend.

I would honestly shill for white nationalism if I was non-white, simply because I care about the advancement of the human race. I care about science and astronomy. I think a country should try to have as many smart people and as few dumb people as possible. In Europe, this basically translates to white nationalism.

no whites reproducing = no more white wominz

Mom's dad was pale Mex.

What else would I shill for? This country to be like Mexico or something?

They want to be white, like most non-whites.

>he fell for the white nationalism meme

Race is a social construct, mang.

Because it's sad to see what whites have become. You people used to have great nations with great traditions and cultures. You used to be strong and proud. You used to love yourselves. And now it's just...

It's like seeing a great athlete rotted out with cancer, or a great thinker get dementia, or a great musician with arthritis.

Although for me personally it's not so much that I shill for white nationalism as I lament the state that the whites have come to. White nationalism is frankly a pipe dream at this stage. The West cannot be saved. Moreover, it does not WANT to be saved.

This

If in earnest, because if WN can work, their brand of nationalism is viable. If not its just fuggin trolling cmon get with it faggot

if the west falls how can other ones save themselves
there are people in turkey change their vote because other candidate gave them free coal once before the election

white society is the most successful

As a non white, I've grown quite accustomed to luxuries such as indoor plumbing and a steady supply of food and would prefer that the cultures that promote those things do not die out.

Distance? How far?

Because sooner or later, one of the upper-tier races will reign supreme. The question they then have to ask themselves is, whether they want to live under the rule of the Chinks/Indians/Jews or under white people.

Shitskins like having whites around to do all the world so they gets their gobsmedats

And this

because "whites", specially the "American White Man", has done more for HUMANITY, never mind my race than any other anything in the history of history.

Thanks to the "White Man", I have a beautiful life. The "White Man" should be celebrated, loved and preserved so he can make more great things and push HUMANITY forward.

Thats why I promote White Nationalism.

Whites provide a stable, civil, knowledge-based society while also taking care of those less fortunate. Niggers crave this structure but can't keep themselves from destroying whatever they touch.

also, gentiles are the most moral
I believe that ancap can be upheld by completely gentile communities

Some of this.
Mixed with the fact that nationalism is natural human instinct.

Except for kikes, obviously.

BECAUSE THEY ARE ITS DIRECT BENEFICIARIES.

Faggotry is a social construct.

And yet here you are.

don't know nigga you tell me

Because the natural order is the only order

I feel bad.

>1 post by this ID

Dunno, ask to yourself.

Because they cant get their heads around a people and culture that is actively trying to destroy itself.

no u

>White culture is desirable to them
Christian culture is desirable to me. In other words, white people's 10x-great-grandfather's culture.

This. Reminder that Hitler respected many Asian cultures with their proud history and rich culture.

A lot of idiots think white nationalism means you want to take over the world and kill nonwhites when it just means you want to put whites in charge of white countries and preserve white history and white culture. Other races are welcome to their countries of origin.

I shill for western nationalism. I think every other part of the world is fucked and the fucking cucks are jealous and want ruin the west. The Muslims, the Feminists, the Commies, the nignogs (being a nigger is a choice). They all must die.

Cuz there isn't "whites" in pol?
At least 99% brown

It's amazing isn't it?

So many people from all races and countries in the world joining to defend whites

>A lot of idiots think white nationalism means you want to take over the world and kill nonwhites
B-but what happens when shitskins don't leave?

Oh in my book shitskins can stay as long as they respect and follow white ideals and only breed among themselves. Commit a crime and you are out.

This.

niggers are the worst in the USA because dems have been stoking their entitlement mentality for 70 years.
as soon as we cut the gibs & force them to behave like humans their crime rates could drop to european black levels.
I'd rather ship them back to africa but they've been here too long to do that.

illegal beaners need to leave & the other ones can stay I guess.

Word. Dems have ruined black people's lives in the name of securing votes and power.

>Except for kikes
Rilly?
Ever hear of Israel and Zionism?
And it's the muzzies that are hell-bent on enslaving the world (and always have been since their demonic inception), not the Jews.

I shill for ethnonationalism

They're the smart ones who understand that white people are the reason they have nice things.