TWITTER GETS TRIGGERED OVER WHITE SKITTLES

WTF seriosuly how the fuck have humans gotten this stupid to see fucking white candy and think it means something more than fucking candy. How tf do you associate candy with fucking capitalism/white pride????

humans are fucking retarded

clapsnews.com/2017/04/03/twitter-gets-triggered-over-white-skittles/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xRIa-_9SSs?t=41
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they dont have these at muh 7/11 I was bummed :(

Got some from tesco, it's probsbly placebo but they taste different.

trayvon didn't die for this!

Death to Airheads white mystery flavor!

>white/capitalist pride
>capitalist

What the fuck? Capitalism is suddenly racist now?

>TWITTER GETS TRIGGERED
What do you mean by this, the white virtue-signalling cucks, or the black twitter? Because I suspect the former really, for black twitter really loved the nigger navy meme.

I always wondered what that white airhead tasted like

The white airheads are from when they put a different flavor in the machine. They run it for a bit without food coloring until the previous flavor is completly pushed out. Then they add in the food coloring. So the white is the nee batch with a little flavor left over from the old batch. Its a way to not waste any product.

Were you born yesterday? Cultural marxism exists to make economic marxism seem more palatable and the cultural marxists have been so successful that they have been openly calling for communism for the last decade.

jesus fucking christ ...

What do you call two dead niggers in the same bodybag?

pic related

White skittles are now the official candy of the altright

What? Why would I want to eat white skittles? Did they change their slogan to "fuck the rainbow." Do they all taste the same? Is there different flavours?

This seems totally wrong. I don't like this timeline anymore. We're merging with the white skittle timeline and it sucks.

>posts an article
>not screencaps
>a fucking article and people sperging out on twitter is now considered news

Look at the cool painting of Barron.

Hell yeah and we're mixing that shit with milk not wattymelon juice.

This is the most savage remark regarding arizona ice tea and skittle OF ALL TIME

youtu.be/-xRIa-_9SSs?t=41

#NOTALLWHITESKITTLES

Man, I just want some white skittles. Why does everything have to be about race? FFS...

That is the point of all this race baiting and rabid feminism. "White Man got you down? The root of the power structure is racist, patriarchal capitalism, comrade!" Look into any race based or feminist group, shake the tree and Pinko Commies come tumbling out. Read any of their group philosophies or manifestos and the goal is clear.

>And that's a good thing.

6/10 informative, but didn't read in how its made voice

>When I think of those cocksucking faggots eating hairy ass in a gay bar men's room my heart just fills with pride.

Thats bismark

Op is faggot

I honestly don't like this my autism is kicking.
I know they're skittles but at the same time they look like chocolate.

>noo nooooo NOOOO!
YES YES YES THE SAVAGE

swastika skittles sound delicious