Christian Copts must get more info

This is my story

>Be me average Eurofaq going on a business trip in Egypt
>Land on Airport 3rd world images i mean you can just follow a group that seems to have authority and bypass checks just for following them
> Get picked by the company driver nice muslim guy
> The streets is chaotic
> Horn is used every 4-5 seconds and acts as a sonar to the other drivers
> Huge blocks of maybe 10 story buildings seem to have been raised by hand
> Feel lucky that i was born in Europe
> Reach destination after some adventures
> Realise the company is Christian ruled by Copts
> Nice guys mostly white but with some light dark skin to adapt to the desert conditions
> As you can expect an average Egyptian in your imagination from the movies
> As i observe i see all the computers have photos of angry Priests with words written
> Literally like how jihadists would do if they were Christians
> Learn that their building has been burned a couple of time from Muslims
> Learn that they are consider by some the true link to ancient Egyptians
> The only muslims are the drivers and the girl that brings beverages
> Talk Greek with my party
> Copts seem alert when we talk
> After a while they say they understand about 70% of what we are saying
> Mindfucked i can't understand shit in Coptic

what are the Copts are they linked to ancient Egyptians as they say? Too many questions for fucks sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGrUY9B5yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bonus story

> Have to go back and need samples of x liquid with me
> Retard in my group says he will do it
> I prepare for the shit he will do and dress super nice and authoritarian for Egypt
> He dresses like a tourist
> about 8 2liter buckets of liquid in His bag
> l say to myself let's pushit a little bid

I don't know much about the Copts other than they're the descendants of the ancient Egyptian and speak the Coptic language spoken by the ancient Egyptians. Copts have been persecuted by Muslims and they tattoo a cross onto the wrists of children incase they are kidnapped and forces to convert to Islam. Coptic Christians are one of the oldest branches of Christianity.

> Little retard wants to play nice for Boss
> go to the airport
> i struggle with the heat but it's the only way not to get fucked
> retard try to pass the bag from the machine
> big black dude on the machine stops him and looks angry
> orders retard to open the bag
> at least he has packed the cans with a leaflet of a big multinational company on top that is and looks legit
> Big strong dude is about to call for a gang rape on the retard

Damn, that's a pretty hardcore tradition.

> It's time to take action
> great chances to get gangraped along with retard
> i pick the leaflet move it with my hand on the face of the black dude with authoritarian style and voice
> i say "what are you doing those need to be delivered"
> continue a little bit with the style saying loud and proud "You see here X company Big company what the fuck are you doing"
> He doesn't talk
> Feel like throwing the dice in a D&D game
> Black dude let's us pass after i have been yelling 5-10 minutes
> Land safely back no bother to the other airport either

> Now everytime i see egyptair i shit my pants that someone can be carring a bomb or shit

Oh buddy I have a similar story but in Morocco. Fucking Marrakech, biggest 3rd world shithole ever. Got hassled, almost hustled, swore at, led down some sketchy alleyways and overall had a shit time.

Travelled down south more where the Berbers were. Normal fucking people. Dont hasstle me, were nice af, funny and overall just fucking normal. What is it about these muslim arab fucks???

I don't know cool guys but it was like christian juhadist althought they must be cucked hard there by the muslims

They gave me the impression of the minority that has all the money

I need more research on them

Throw the story i wanna hear it Africa is crazy in general

How come you guys never take and post pics of this shit?

it was 12 hours work and food with managers i didn't think at the time

Pic related to what they would have in their computers

Doesn't look very Christian.

>I don't know much about the Copts other than they're the descendants of the ancient Egyptian
You wish, white boi. Stop approprating my culture

This guy is a priest actually maybe a martyr or shit

Also they get almost only arrange marriages or get girls through their church

Coptic Orthodoxy was the abandoned branch,left to die by the russian, Romanian and greek orthodoxy churches. Lifetime of jizya tax and getting shit on.

>real religion
>chairs

wtf do you think you're supposed to be comfy in the house of god?

true religion doesnt need chairs
Remove chairs NOW

Probably not all were black i mean arabs might get a black king but is not the norm

They are Orthodox christian why to let them die?

I know right?

>Probably not all were black i mean arabs might get a black king but is not the norm
Nigga, do you even know where Egypt is? Das rite, AFRICA, blacks ruled all of Africa and arabs weren't even evolved from whites yet.

Nigger i am next to them reality check africa is not only black , i mean your are canadian not even a real nigga

Yeah they pull this weird shit over here all the time. No one takes them seriously.

A canadian black would shit his pants in detroit imagine what africa would to him
Even those copts are to hardcore for him

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGrUY9B5yg

>They are Orthodox christian why to let them die?
Coptic orthodoxy, along with a bunch of the other churches in the region, split from the roman church during the council of chalcedon in the 400s, long before the east/west schism that led to eastern orthodoxy and catholicism. The split officially happened because of some idiotic dispute over whether christ's divine and human nature are one part split into two or two parts combined as one, or something stupid like that, but the more honest reason was that the churches in rome and alexandria had a history of bad blood and by the end of the council their bishops would not stand to be in the same room as each other. Both sides carry a huge grudge and refused to see the other as a legitimate church, although nowadays things are getting a little bit better.

I'm not an expert in these things, but am I to take from this that they have their own pope?

MONOPHYSITE
O
N
O
P
H
Y
S
I
T
E

They have their own church independent as i see
with a strong link to the orthodox church but i don't think they get much help pretty much cucked by the muslims hard until the uprise and change of the regime recently in Egypt
Now the seem to be in power but they are a minority

The guy on the video is pretty much the fenotype i have in mind when i think a true egyptian

Fuck off Leaf, we all know the real Ancient Egyptians were Nords.

When I was in Tunis for a charity conference all the local arab muslims were acting scummy to the white women. The non arab muslims were pretty decent though. Later I found out from a non arab muslim that the arab muslims are so inbred that they kidnap non arab women and force them into marriage to prevent any further inbreeding. That's why they keep there wives and daughters at home.

Christ

They have very little power in government, especially since Egypt's ruling powers have switched to democratic elections. Historically, copts in egypt have been a large section of the upper-middle class, due to their cultural focus on work-ethic (essentially, copts believe that god sets tasks and challenges throughout a persons life as a test to see if they are individually worthy of heaven, and those who suffer quietly through their ordeals and avoid temptation are worthy), and tend to be very over-represented in architecture (lel pyramids), medicine, and other training-heavy high-skill fields.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>what are the Copts are they linked to ancient Egyptians as they say? Too many questions for fucks sake
>Coptic Orthodoxy was the abandoned branch,left to die by the russian, Romanian and greek orthodoxy churches.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, pick up a fucking book you goddamn apes.

Exactly. It's all in the skull shape. The real Egyptians were white like this woman.

Is that Coptic script or Aramaic?

Anyone know of any charities to help out Coptic Christians or Yazidis folk?

They seemed happy with the change they told me that the previous guys wanted to sell the Pyramids and Suez to Qatar for 100 years seems extreme to me but man the country was chaos

i mean the houses are right next to the pyramids

No clue at all

>sell the Pyramids and Suez to Qatar for 100 years
This makes ZERO sense. Isn't tourism the biggest component of their economy? Fuck is that?

I love this picture because you have to try so much harder to believe the girl on the left exists but for the dark counterparts picture aatleast one girl immediately comes to mind

holy shit someone good with photoshop please shoop the golden statue to have a protruding jaw

Ex-Roman Catholic failed priest here.

The Coptic Church is an very, very old and cool branch of Christianity. To go to a Coptic mass is to see a living, breathing piece of history... which the muzzies take great delight in exterminating.

For our U.S. audience, it's like the muzzies are torturing and firebombing the Amish.

Help stop that, glass Mecca.

copts are the kikes of egypt, they bitch and bitch and bitch while holding all the wealth

Probably they had blacks to but the majority whites with a strong tan afterall this is the desert you have to survive the sun

What i thought but it is chaos there
maybe propaganda who knows but there news of an offer for 200 billion

Glass Mecca.

Just doing God's work, brother.

Can you give more info supposedly i read they are from 50 ad

>Probably they had blacks to but the majority whites with a strong tan afterall this is the desert you have to survive the sun

Ah yes, you mean like this white gentleman. Just a bit sun-baked. It's all in the skull shape.

I'm decades past remembering specifics. However if memory serves they claim a link to St. Mark, who wrote the Gospel of St. Mark (dur) a decade or two after that.

Just building the pyramids would need more than strong tan to move the pieces

I like you OP. Now I'm going to be nicer to greek flag posters on case on if them is you.

>Copts have been persecuted by Muslims and they tattoo a cross onto the wrists of children incase they are kidnapped and forces to convert to Islam

Holy shit

Go full savage you are anonymous and we have degrade anyway full of retards anyway

howd you fail

Still none commented that we passed easily about 10 and more litters in bag of x liquid just to get the starting working fast back to the company

i mean i am still shiting my pants whenever i hear egypt and air travel i mean the bag was full of liquids

How does a failed priest find his way to Sup Forums?

That guy is aesthetic as fuck

True but i prefer the wannabe rich jew christians than muslims

I'm a goddamn old anomaly who predates Vatican I. I was baptized under the personal prelature of Archbishop Fulton Sheen, attended seminary....

and walked away. My bad.

And my linage comes strong from a place that kept christianity away until 1000 ad still believing in the 12 greek gods and when they came my guys wrote that the priest were just some uneducated dudes. but that is another story And keep in mind the Greeks help to spread christianity to Europe