Writing about White Genocide and Demographic change in Europe

So, my shitlib prof has us writing essays about the world. My chosen area was of europe, because fuck writing about kebabistan, asia, or nignogistan.

Long story short we get to choose our own subjects to an extent. Our class has covered some demographic shift and immigration in to Europe, but of course it never touched on the important stuff.

Give me your best red-pills about academic links to white genocide and ethnic replacement in White Europe. This paper is going to have to be peer reviewed by at least ten of my fellow classmates so the better the redpills the more shitlordy my paper can be.

Thanks goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you take 100 black men at random, there is a 99% chance that AT LEAST 10 of them will be smarter than the average white.

So 90% are dumber than the average white?

>can't into statistics
I guess you are dumber than the average white.

>At least 10 will be smarter than the average white
>10/100 is 10%
>90% left is either equal to or dumber than the average white

This doesn't include the whites that are smarter than the average white, which overall has an average IQ greater than the average nog by about 15 IQ points.

Finally, someone realizes. Good pic, OP

are the Afrikaners already gone?

Dumb move if you want a good grade. You can't redpill a Marxist professor.

Just be a good goy, and write a bluepilled essay. Pass the class, and then use your education to get into a managerial position and influence people directly.

Indulge me senpai.

You could write the most articulate, perfect essay on white replacement and she'll still fail you.

Better to just submit some blue-pilled piece of junk and pass.

Do you want good grades, or do you want to just display your political standing?

If you want good grades, just write some stupid shit how Europe was first to implement constitutions or some stupid shit like that.

Fuck off faggot. This is why shit is so bad because we always fucking hide. Quit fucking trying to convince everyone to be a cuck.

I'll dump some somewhat relevant shit

>AT LEAST

You're a retard op. You dont know the racial diversity outside of white countries. You dont know what's going on elsewhere.

>Actually believes 10% of niggers can do something of value

Not even 10%

White Genocide is just a meme. You stormweenies need to stop being so paranoid and accept globalization. You'll be a lot happier.

White people racist. That's the biggest, reddest pill.

That's nice you fucking poo in the loo, if webm's had sound here I'd post some shit about you too.

Write a "Sympathy for Machiavelli" style piece about how demographic replacement provides the (((Elite))) with cheap labor and easy debt slavery.

Make sure to point out that the alternative of not doing so is to be an evil racist whitey or for liberal professors and other comfy liberals to start walking their talk on white submission.

Quote as many sources as you can find and talk about the shrewd genius of getting the Mass Media to subtly and overtly promote lifestyles that will prevent resistance to such a program.

Talk about how great of a deal it is for anyone who is rich and for anyone who wants revenge on white people for being on top for so long.

Discuss Fiat Currency and (((who))) has the greatest control over it. Discuss Mass Media and (((who))) has the greatest control over it. Discuss Mass Education and (((who))) has the greatest control over what gets taught to white children who might resist such a displacement.

Make several copies of your paper and send them to as many people as will listen.

Should be noted that quote is from the un-redacted version.

This Albert Schweitzer stuff is pretty neato.

Good read. Also Palindrome GET Thoth for Truth

Trips don't lie, thanks friend.

This is good, but any hard evidence for demographic numbers in Europe?

Not bad digits yourself, mate

>somebody included us in the white countries
T-thanks

>inb4 BBC I literally just searched migrant numbers

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911

I'd take it as an under representation though, they're all fucking liars.