Can someone redpill me on all the "I'm sleepy" posts I keep seeing. Is it a forced meme?

Can someone redpill me on all the "I'm sleepy" posts I keep seeing. Is it a forced meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iBH8V3SaLrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whenever a non shill thread starts getting traction some shariablue fag posts "you've been up an awful long time, you should take a xanax and have a drink and sleep. You're very sleepy and should sleep."

started the day before the first vault 7 leak with someone parading as a nato officer saying for everyone to go get some sleep and not to resist what is going to...... yawnnn, im pretty tired.

It's nothing, i wouldn't worry about it you should really get some sleep. I think that's what we all need right now.

(it's the usual shill tactics becoming a meme because of how retarded their posts are)

It's a counter-shill tactic, same with "Former trump supporter here... nuclear codes".

Brings awareness to real shills in the threads

nothing, they have no power here, most aren't unconscious here and these low level trick do not work.

It's getting cold, isn't it?

youtu.be/iBH8V3SaLrU

people wanna bump the thread but are too lazy to actually discuss it so they do a meme

>anime
Go back to r/the_donald you faggot

Shhh user I'm trying to get some rest. You should too, just close your eyes and drift away.

this, shh

Reddit hates anime you enormous faggot

Spotted the falseflagging redditor

we don't cotton to that anime crap on this hindu basketweaving board!

Spotted the falseflagging redditor

It's actually 2:22 here and I work tomorrow. I should really go to sleep.

Best not think about it and get some sleep. It's late.

Has to be a slide thread because nobody is this stupid.

That some Taimanin?

personally i think it's a forced meme shills use but im really feeling sleepy now

It's just a bump, really.I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Also your picture is absolutely disgusting and you should probably jump into a river.

Force a meme? I'm not sure how you can do that, how is a meme forced? Oh, gosh darnit, look at the time. Do you realise how late we've all stayed up talking about such silly things? I think it's time that we all go to bed and rest while we can. There's no need to think about this stuff right now, the memes will still be there when we wake up. Now come, brothers, let us sleep...

Being sleepy isn't so bad. Now, being itchy... that's the worst. It starts off with a tiny itch, maybe on your calf, or the side of your nose. But as soon as you scratch it, you're itchy somewhere else!

oh fuck you

>rape
>monster on human girl rape
fuck that shit