Another French Church Being Demolished For a Islamic Mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=RF0CTlckqp4 - A 150 year old neo-Gothic French Church, is one of the 2800 churches demolished since 2000. This is while thousands of mosques are being constructed in their place. Let the assimilation of France begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_Saint-Jacques_d'Abbeville
youtube.com/watch?v=iTSDZX1qezs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew an american muslim who showed this video at my college's islamic center.

It was met with applause.

Hopefully one day those same people will be met with gunfire when we cleanse them.

>hopefully
>one day

>one
>day

>one day
We're still waiting you fucking fag

It was a private church who couldn't meet payments and got evicted.
Capitalism yo.

>55.000 churches for 11 million christians
>2.200 mosques for 4.7 million muslims

You forgot to mention how the vast majority of churches are empty and the vast majority of mosques are packed. Also you forgot to mention how the title of this video is 100% a lie. This church was called St-Jaques d'Abbeville and it was destroyed 4 years ago. Pic is what the park that replaced it looks like today.

How come Sup Forums users are so gullible ?

>college's islamic center.
thats the enemy right there gentlemen

I'm not Christian but that's heartbreaking.

old news
fake news

what beautiful shrubs

Die muhommed.

I was about to compliment on this neo gothic parc.

ENOUGH

>Greetings Islam with open arms
>Not kicking them out of your country

Why?

You are right that the creation of mosques and the profanisation of churches is the natural outcome of changed demography and thus a change of supply and demand concerning the spiritual.

While this is obvious, OP was more about judging this process as a very telling outcome of something negative happening to your country.

That the vid is old is true, its often getting posted for shock purpose and it was wrong to write about as if it were recent- but the demolotion or conversion of churches, old ones too, happend and will continue to happen.

t. Osama bin Jihad

Good. Muslims are being persecuted all across Europe and it's sickening. They need more places of worship to make them feel welcome, and this is the right thing to do. Plus, I think Christianity kinda owes it to them because of the Crusades ;^)

why are they destroying history

Most french muslims are... french. Why should we kick them out of their own country ?

shut up and get into the helicopter faggot

t. Mohammad al-Parisi

I can feel the enrichment and diversity from here

Is not over ahmed goat fucker war is on.

Big fucking deal. Notre dame was a heap of shit anyway.

>train clapping intesifies

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence.

Aren't historical buildings protected in France?

In the UK you're not allowed to demolish grade listed buildings

No one on Sup Forums is serious unless they are killing Sand Niggers

Islam is serious business. Cuckstainity is a hobby and the trolls here don't go to church anyway. We need global nuclear war to kill the Jews in Israel and the US, kill most of Europe which has surrendered anyway, and pave the way for a global Chinese future. They take no shit from Muslims.

KEK

So your government demolishes a 150 year old beautiful piece of history, culture and heritage and replaces it with that shitty excuse of a """"""park"""""" and you have the nerve to defend it?

Do not forget that the Pope and the Vatican support this.

Why are you all desperately trying to make this about Islam ? This church lacked money for repairs and it was starting to get dangerous, parts of it were falling apart starting in 2004, town hall stepped in and decided to destroy it. Also, guess what, this town has only 23.000 people, FIVE OTHER CHURCHES AND NO MOSQUES. Your obsession with Islam is getting really sad, emigrate to the Emirates and leave us alone already.

t. Algerian

No answer then ? Gotcha.

he's a cuck.

oh no wait he's a fucking mudslime sandnigger thinking he's entitled to be here.
my bad.

go die macron/melanchon/daesh supporter.

You disgust me.

My governement ? I don't live in Abbeville lol. Besides I don't care either way, I was just demonstrating how the title of this video was a complete lie and the destruction of this church had absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Islam could have not existed ever and this church would still have been destroyed.

Muslims can never and will never be French. Ever.
It's not their country and it will never be.

The French Republic has been founded upon the destruction of churches. They are just following that tradition.

Pic related.

christians love muslims, fuck em.

>macron/melanchon/daesh supporter.

hell no/no/hahaha what ? XD

Try again.

Why ?

Yes

Much as how the Bataclan would have still been shot up in the absence of Muslims

Why don't they just convert them into something that will be used instead of knocking them down? Surely France has something similar to listed buildings.

This.

There a ruins of old abbeys pretty much everywhere in France an Belgium (which was part of France during the Revolution).

Go ahead then, explain to me how muslims were responsible for the clergy not having enough money to repair the building. This should be good.

We fought two world wars to keep you fuckers in France free from destructive ideologies. My family has had people fight for the freedom of France all the way back to Charlemagne, and considering where one line is from they probably fought to keep France free from Julius Caesar too.

Fuck you Frenchies, selling out to the Islamic hordes.

mdr

>>>/jvc/ momo

who gives a fuck

France clearly does not deserve to be saved. If the French don't care, why should I?

>claim to represent the light of reason against ignorance
>go on to burn entire libraries and kill more people in three months than the hated "Inquisition" killed in five centuries

Frankly, being take over by Muslims and niggers would be an improvement to France.

This particular church was falling apart for lack of maintenance. The choice was either to repair it or to raze it. Clergy couldn't find the moneyto repair so it had to be destroyed and replaced by an admittedly cheap park.

>Most french muslims are... french.

How come Algerians are the only colonized people that don't understand this: you were used, you were just a quick buck, an insane power project that went wrong, you are not european, you were never liked as a people, you'll never belong, you'll never be respected as equals, no frenchman wants you in Europe, get over it, get back where you came from and work to improve it.

French men are obsolute.We should substitute them with admittedly cheap and strong african men to satisfy french women and have a solid workforce.

A church isn't a historical building unless it's really, really, reaaaally old. I agree that a neo-gothic church from the 19th century would be a historical building almost anywhere in the world, but France literally has tens of thousands of those. You'd be hard pressed to find a town in France that doesn't have at least one church that old, and that particular town has THREE churches from 1075-1200 and one from 1804, all of which are listed. The church destroyed in this video was downright modern by comparison.

Begone from here

[EMIGRATION INTENSIFY]

French catholics cared when it happened. Most french people are atheists though.

>video uploaded yesterday
>under 100 views
hmmm

Why ?

It happened 4 years ago.

>Date de démolition 2013

They're heritage buildings you stupid cunt, modern mosques aren't built with aesthetics in mind.

>Frankly

Where am I saying otherwise?

DEUS VULT

and besides, modern churches aren't build with aesthetics in mind either. Pic related is St-Guen church, in Brittany.

>you

are you talking to me? I'm not Algerian lol, though my grandmother was pied-noir (french born in french Algeria).

>says the brazilian

They are french by nationality only.

They are islamic in culture and inherently anti-western.

So we should send them back to Islamistan then? Gotcha.

Well assimilation has clearly failed by every measure. What's your proposal? Just lose France, it's people and culture, just let it become a caliphate?

hahaha what? How do you propose that happens?

There's nothing wrong with islam, it's just as bad as the other two semitic cults.

Demography is desinty.
Import the third-world, turn into the third-world.

>Antilles
>Black Africa

Ho we talking about black people now? Cause black people in France are overwhelmingly christian. I'm starting to think maybe you have never actually been to France.

Why aren't old buildings like this protected? Why can't they just build the mosque somewhere else? What the fuck is happening?

Whoops my bad I thought I was answering american guy, obviously YOU have been to France. Still stupid though.

I can't wait to renounce my french citizenship, you got no idea m8
In five years if all goes well.

Read the thread. Short version : church really recent by France standards so not protected, no mosque built there (actually a small park) or in this town, ever (though it has 6 other churches). Destruction of church related to lack of repair, Islam was never involved whatsoever.

"open arms"

Bro we live in america, if it comes to that....well...

you should look at los angeles, san francisco, san diego if you want an idea of your future.

Sorry, I commented too soon. Recently a celtic stone was vandalised where I live and it's set me off to this sort of thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTSDZX1qezs

Islam is very virulent. By their law you can be killed if you convert, and in order to marry one you must convert

>feels

Cultural enrichment. What are you a fucking racist?

I was unaware these cities were ruled by shariah law.

(fun fact : the french Code Civil actually IS partially based on shariah law because Napoléon was a big fan of Islam but nobody cares because most people don't know about it)

I applaud tioo

the more of your churches are destroyed, maybe the faster you will wake up.

So don't convert. There, problem solved.

I can't wait to watch you hang first.

Reminder this poster is advocating terrorism in this post.

about what? Lack of money in small towns clergy? Fat chance.

Americans and their clapping.

Slow but steady wins the race!

How about we divy it up like this then:
>55.000 churches for 11 million christians
>0 mosques for 0 muslims

Sounds good?

This physically hurts to see these beautiful buildings destroyed, even before you find out its for the dune coons

I have no problem advocating terrorism, just no religious terrorism and nothing against civilians. I actually met a french terrorist (anarchist) after he got out of prison once. It was quite fascinating.

>You forgot to mention how the vast majority of churches are empty and the vast majority of mosques are packed. Also you forgot to mention how the title of this video is 100% a lie. This church was called St-Jaques d'Abbeville and it was destroyed 4 years ago. Pic is what the park that replaced it looks like today.

Tas de marde musulman détecter

>Most french muslims are... french. Why should we kick them out of their own country ?

Momo, part, tu n'est vraiment pas a la bonne place