What's the most thing u hate about ur country

What's the most thing u hate about ur country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxCuhbaXgb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Infrastructure is pure garbage despite paying a shitton of taxes.

jews. if they weren't running the show my prejudices against minorities wouldn't be so high. all roads lead to the nose

This

youtube.com/watch?v=MxCuhbaXgb8

being so close to africa

shit i can almost smell it

It's neighbors

So fucking blue pill. IF you even hint at being red pill people are all over your ass.

Multiculturalism.
The fact that it exists.

Liberals, Muzzies and Jews

people not doing anything for their lives and having shit tons of kids and still living in wheat houses waiting for the government to take care oe them.

pozzed SJW bullshit

liberalism

the niggers.

The fact that that so many people spout that we have "no culture."

Its often used as a flimsy justification for eroding traditional elements of society without considering what is being lost. Pretty much half the population has bought into this.

Its location. I wish we were an island nation.

Myself

You say your country's infrastructure is shite?
Look no further then the UK's shit roads. DAMN YOU CUTS!

Fuck you are dumb, aren't you. All the niggers wanna kill you, you're being taken over by spics and muzzies, and yet there you sit, blaming the Jews.

>jews spread the multiculturalism/diversity meme
>blacks, mexicans, and muslims ok with segregation
(You)

Everyone comes here for benefits.

Liberals.

Fuck man, yeah Hillary and all the Democrats and all the liberal Trudeau (Sr. and Jr.) cucks in Canada and Merkel and her ilk throughout Europe are ALL Jews.
Now are there Jews in those ranks? Of course. But most are Catholics, Protestants, agnostics, or atheists. You can cherry-pick Jews outta any fucking tree, but they're not even the real Jews.

Look to based Israel for one of the most civilized, advanced, and Nationalistic countries in the world. They are also the ones on the frontline every single fucking day fighting against the demonic forces of Islam who are openly committed to destroying to destroying Christianity and Western Civilization since its inception.

Niggers and spics are only okay with their own segregation, not that of anyone white. Then they want in on that party and will destroy and shed blood to make it so.

Same with Muslims, except they are, as I say, committed to destroying and enslaving those who don't subscribe, without total devotion, to Shariah law.

Liberal cucks

Everyone comes here for benefits and then bitches about how racist we are.

jews

We have no respect for ourselves.

We allow liberal filth to burn our flag and consider that a virtue for fucks sake.

I find Canadians can become more open-minded and welcoming. Trudeau's one tiny step in the right direction.

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.

Too many chinks and the natives steal our petrol for a nice warm drink.

y-you guys use us as a underdevelopment denominator?

>ur
Either Poles themselves or Politicians.