Refugee cunts get beat in Paris

>twitter.com/2ALAW/status/846487167308185600
twitter.com/2ALAW/status/846487167308185600

Is this the beginning of the end Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JjtR9oJlLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375802/Brother-sister-charged-asylum-seeker-attack.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are policemen arresting some looters. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Champs Elysées are a no go zone at night, believe it or not.

Lots of nightclubs around with gypsy mafia, drug dealers and thugs sometimes shooting each other.

Would you imagine this shit 2 streets away from the White House in Washington ?
No you wouldn't.

>Would you imagine this shit 2 streets away from the White House in Washington ?

D.C. is actually a massive nigger-ridden shithole too.

no you seriously would in D.C. its horrible

When did it get that bad? I was there eight years ago on Champs Elysees in fact bar hopping. Aside from no one being there besides my group it was normal

OLD AND BS DESCRIPTION
burger get rekt

Yeah, you would. Walk a few blocks out of the tourist areas and you'll probably be robbed by niggers. There was a Top Gear episode where they drove into DC and went through streets with evil niggers staring at them in their supercars.

Was the #Trump hastash really necessary?

I knew deep down Trump supporters would like nothing more than to murder anyone who isnt just like them. Pathetic.

God bless them, Hang ALL Hajjis!

Here it is. youtube.com/watch?v=-JjtR9oJlLQ

No my child. This is the end of the beginning. Buckle up.

N O I C E

Hoo, someone hasn't been to DC.

>The Champs Elysées are a no go zone at night,

LYING FAGGGGGGGGGGGGOT
This video is a chimpout after PSG victory fucking dumbfuck

Washington DC has a lot of crime

This is an old video. I just came back from Paris last week. Infested with mudslimes and syrian "refugees". No awakening in France as far as I can see.

D.C. Is a fucking war zone m8

Fuck those dumbasses

>I just came back from Paris last week

Sure faggot, sure
>lying on internet

Well wow, I didn't think that would be like this.
Sorry for assuming the heart of the american power with militarised police everywhere was a safe space.

Around 2010-2011 these sort of stories became more and more common.

Found the parisian.
>This video is a chimpout after PSG victory fucking dumbfuck
And you think it's normal to cause this fuckery (there's way way way worse though) on this fucking avenue in the very heart of Paris ?

Don't try to move the goalposts.

Yes it fucking happens all the time frog. There are fucking MS 13 gangsters that live a few blocks from the white house.

This is actually an accurate statement. Drive around the place and the redpills practically throw themselves at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGxDRCZTLbI

>PARISIAN DETECTED XDDD

No seriously, stop with those bullshit.
"Champs Elysées are a no go zone at night" dafuq are you smooking dude. I have been with friends like 30 times, sometimes there are some fight but that it. Stop fucking exgerate like an autist... "LE NO GO ZONE MEME XDDD" ...

They're just stopping them from stealing, good citizen's arrest, nothing wrong here you racewar baiter piece of shit.

If there are gangsters, there is business.
Who's buying the drugs ? Democrats ?

Refugee scum don't fuck with us and don't come into our countries. Take care of your problems that are in your country. Coming over won't solve the problem.

>I have been with friends like 30 times, sometimes there are some fight but that it. Stop fucking exgerate like an autist...
This is a parisian.

This is the kind of person believing violence in the streets from sandniggers are a normal occurence that always happened. Or even the place was more violent one or two centuries ago.

Delete yourself please.

It's a no go zone for upstanding citizens, not you and your feral friends Ahmed.

This. Theres gangs all over the US. Can't wait for gangs to start wasting refugee scum. I know someone that was in a gang and he will fuck them up if they mess with him.

I'm ready for a 1960 beat-em-up all over again. Round 2 lets go.

Paris, no!
>

Have you ever been to DC? No ghetto anywhere near the white house. That is kept a few miles away.

Oy vey, would be a real shame if that peaceful refugee got a hold of a truck tomorrow wouldn't it?

These are pictures from celebrations (more like riots) when one of the parisien clubs one a big football game years ago. Literally fake news.

This is why people don't take you seriously.

Champs Elysées have always been a little rough at night, but it's nothing compared to clignancourt or gare du nord.

>gypsy mafia
Your own fault for the treaty of Trianon

I stayed in Chinatown once when i visited D.C. and I have never seen so much crime. Homeless guy tried to rob me in the lobby of a restaraunt.

It's even more bizarre to see the faggots celebrating it.

Were they moderate refugees?

France has awaken! I only wish they had beaten them to death.

been to D.C. and yes I would. it's amazing, bullet holes in the windshields of vehicles driving by, corpse on a public bus in Alexandria, and and a surplus and ranting and raving niggers gone mad from drug abuse and homelessness.

Jesus and to think all the shit skins that went watching their soccer match during the 13th of November attacks were rewarded 30k of compensation for just being in the area where actual French people were murdered.

>Sorry for assuming the heart of the american power with militarised police everywhere was a safe space.
Clearly you're not a dog owner

good, but the traitors are the ones they should be targeting
go after the politicians that sold you all out.
they are the ones who need a beat down.

THE FIRE RISES

yes, and yes.
BUT.
It should not be. considering it's the heart of Paris.
Anyway since ameribros told me gangs were operating around the white house I don't really know what to think anymore.
Oh yes I do :
I WANT THE PAST BACK.

>Jesus and to think all the shit skins that went watching their soccer match during the 13th of November attacks were rewarded 30k of compensation for just being in the area where actual French people were murdered.
Please tell me that's not true, what the fuck!

I admit to that this stealth was quite effective.
It actually took me a bit to understand what was really going on, who was who and it struck me.

Not bad, instead of bang bang everywhere and sirens
>yawn bed last s moke

God bless America!

>Homeless guy tried to rob me in the lobby of a restaraunt

Sounds like the DC I know and love.

>Would you imagine this shit 2 streets away from the White House in Washington ?
>No you wouldn't.
You've clearly never been to D.C.

Yes, it is. The government spent 350 million euros just paying the indemnisations for that one terrorist attack. It's all paid through a taxe on insurances, which was raised to 6€ late last year, that everyone must pay.

There is a couple of muzzies that actually got caught lying about being there when it happened. They got 30k each from the victim fund. They don't even require proof or anything when you send a request. That particular couple only got caught because they tried the same after the Nice attack.

The husband got a 6 year jail sentence, while the bitch wife got free.

This country is stupid on so many levels.

je suis désolé

:^(

>shot by a 6 year old kid

Americlap hobby right here. Shooting defenceless rodents

No, the shitskins can get it too.

The reason for the decline is almost everybody has been murdered. LOL I love Clarkson.

they were too easy on them. you need to really set am example sometimes. history requires it.

White House was always a shit hole. Americans have always been a vulgar group of degenerate immigrants.

>militarized police

You do realize that your country has actual military units with assault rifles and submachine guns that patrol the streets and arrest people, right?

GOD WILLS IT
this too

good, viva la France

It's called population control of invasive species. You probably live with rodents so you grew attached

Here, have some real news.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375802/Brother-sister-charged-asylum-seeker-attack.html

There isn't a month that goes buy without something truly rage inducing happening here.

>60 year old tobacconist sick of being burglarized
>one night shoot some dindu who broke into his shop
>turns out he shot a 17 yo negro
>get seven years of jail sentence

>decide to appeal
>dindu's mother read racist letters she allegedly recieved and talk about being threatened
>says her son wasn't a delinquant
>jury buys it
>tobacconist gets ten years

>jewellery shop owner burglarized by two arabs
>as usual it was far from being the first time
>this time he won't have it and shoot one of them
>he'll be judged for murder now

There was also that seventy year old retired man who kept being looted by local gypsies, he eventually used a shotgun at them wounding one... The authorities kept him in jail for a couple month before they released him, and he'll most likely have to pay for the gypsie medical bills.

Fuck France.